Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: I wish to god ? this government

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I wish to god ? this government

Justine Greening , Tory remainer , hopes a new referendum would be to stay in , how many more don't understand democracy
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

2. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by robpage View Post
    Justine Greening , Tory remainer , hopes a new referendum would be to stay in , how many more don't understand democracy
    The majority of politicians in the U.K. and the whole s**t heap that is called the European Parliament. We have seen before what happens with referendums that the unelected leaders of the E.E.C. don't like they come up with a reason to have another referendum as has happened in Denmark over the Maastricht treaty (NO) and Ireland over the Nice Treaty (NO) and Ireland once again over the Lisbon Treaty (NO) The electorate have spoken and got it wrong so we (The elitist politicians) will have another referendum and make them see the error of their ways. The puppet masters in Brussels just love politicians like Ms Greening she is doing their work for them and all in the name of democracy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just remind all the retainers that whatever we get from this deal, would have been much better if the whole of parliament had backed the democratic vote. we won't get what we want, and neither will the remoaners, they will whine for years to come, and blame us that voted out, tough titty, kt
    R689823

5. Likes robpage, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As said before by myself and seems I am correct from what is happening. If the decission goes against them then out comes that word "Complex". Tell everyone that is is complex and then you can hiss fart around with it until either they water it down to mean feck all or the population gets sick and tired of it and finally give up on the idea. Political parasites world wide have been using this for decades
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Having been one of the people who voted as in 40 years ago to the European common market and still would have retained it without all this political desire by the mandarins in Brussels to have a United States of Europe with the European army the European court and everything else European , my mind has now changed firmly into let's get out as soon as possible . One of the reasons I voted to stay was because if we came out we could not have the customs Union we could not have the single trade agreement David Cameron made this very clear when he called the referendum and we seem to have all forgotten that and are now making up our own rules for the referendum . I think that there is a majority of dissenters who believe that if like the Childhood games where you have best of 3 that we keep on voting and voting eventually will get to the answer that they want and that'll be acceptable and they can say that it's the people's will . The fact that we want to know what the bottom line is so we can tell Brussels where are limits are and then try and negotiate above those limits is absolutely ridiculous if you stood on a market and you said my cabbages are £1 each but I won't sell them below 50p how many people are going to give you the pound . The advantage to the opposition parties and to the opposition within the government party it's quite simple if the government get it wrong they can all Echo the words but we were right and therefore you should have kept us in to do the deed I am one of these with a longer memory and what's going on now I believe it's unforgivable the way that all these opposition parties ,including the government dissenters are behaving
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

From the beginning when there were the inner six and outer seven Degaule said we will never accept UK as one of our members. Sadlly he is gone.

But we were all conned into thinking the EEC as it was then would be good for the UK.
    Maybe as the original Common Market it would, but with the help of those sprouts in Belgium it has morphed into an uncontrolable mess.
    Get out while you can because given time the whole thing will implode.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

9. Likes vic mcclymont liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

john this country has been like a piece of stone that has slowly been chipped away by Europe we are good at trading with the rest of the world and will be again? weather you think is our glass half full or half empty this is a good chance to have it brimming over lets take the jump lets see who wants to trade? until every politician works together for the voters that gave them their jobs whatever party they support. two years on and we are no further than the day after the vote MPs are running around like headless chickens doing f.all get out stay out and respect the will of the people? jp

11. Thanks Keith Tindell thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just been having thoughts about Brexit a decision will be made by next march ,o will it end up like what happens in footballs transfer deadline ,all of a sudden everything' gets sorted out to everyone's satisfaction,could the same apply to Brexit ? Dave

13. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

what will happen the day before the exit deadline? this lot could not find their ar.e with a cricket bat..jp

15. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The EU will take it right to the wire, just like they did with Canada, but when Canada picked up the bat and ball and walked away, suddenly they made a decision.There must be a lesson there for them, kt
    R689823

17. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast