Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: I wish to god ? this government

Lewis McColl Guest

Default Re: I wish to god ? this government

Well no doubt the Americans will rescue the UK yet again from all those nasty Germans, why break a habit they saved our butts in the WW1 & again in WW2.

2. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Brexit -Musical Chairs ?

DhvbA8QXkAAw-tV.jpg

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis McColl View Post
    Well no doubt the Americans will rescue the UK yet again from all those nasty Germans, why break a habit they saved our butts in the WW1 & again in WW2.
    and then gave us a national debt that took the country over 40 . years to pay off . When you read the history of the lend lease we paid well for it , and I think if the truth be told in more ways than money

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Democracy in the UK is in danger of being killed off by those in parliament who are still opposed to BREXIT.
    The referendum was won by one side and the result must be abided by.

The populous voted OUT of EU, not some cosy side deal to keep you in the club as a side member.

In my book out means out, and that is a complete out. Boris, like him or not from what we hear of him here in Oz he wants UK totally out.
    He may not be the best candidate for PM, but he may be the one to get the result the people voted for.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

6. Likes j.sabourn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

yes rob I don't think any other free country put in the pot? Germany got what they wanted control of Europe easy to forget history when you don't like it? and look what a few want here to disrespect the USA just what has this man done wrong protecting his country. he wants his country to grow even bigger more at work he cant change the old guard overnight the press is trying its best to destroy him? we rolled out the red carpet to a gang that murdered a police woman in London for the sake of diplomacy me I would have left a big hole in the ground where their embassy was? jp

Lewis McColl Guest

Well they should have maintained the armed forces then. Doing exactly the same thing yet again as they did in the run up to the WW2 stripping the armed forces to the bone. Plus the monies from the Marshal plan were not put to the best possible use.

9. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis McColl View Post
    Well they should have maintained the armed forces then. Doing exactly the same thing yet again as they did in the run up to the WW2 stripping the armed forces to the bone. Plus the monies from the Marshal plan were not put to the best possible use.
    We are at the 2% GDP , France , Belgium and Holland are falling short , amongst others , never mind Germany are short too
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think if i remember correctly, that only 3 or 4 pay the 2%, Greece being one us and two other recognised poor countries, kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    I think if i remember correctly, that only 3 or 4 pay the 2%, Greece being one us and two other recognised poor countries, kt
    ####thats right keith ....the greeks pay ....and are struggling as a nation ...the non payers should be ashamed but shame is not a word known in the euro zone......it is just another case of we want the benefit ......as long as some hard worker somewhere else pays for it trump should shut the money bank to europe off then see the panic .....other peoples money spent by the folk who produce nothing.....

13. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

k.businessinsider.com/nato-share-breakdown-country-2017-2?IR=T This was who paid what up until 2017?

Greece's military budget is getting bigger even as the country's economy lurches towards mayhem maybe reading this all be it an article from a couple of years ago!!! Sounds as if they are bricking it incase the Turks(also a Nato member) get stroppy again.!!!!
    Last edited by Lewis McColl; 12th July 2018 at 12:09 PM.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast