Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: UK police in trouble again

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: UK police in trouble again

Quote Originally Posted by vic mcclymont View Post
    Not often I disagree with you John, but on this occasion you are wrong.
    Vegans are in a minority and the original post was about Police Breakfasts, some vegan objected to the picture from a minority perspective.
    I don't believe it was apolitical statement.
    Vic
    The way thing are going Vic we be will afraid to open our mouths if some people have their way, I've been away for a while
    simply because of all the arguing on this site and this is a very good example of how easy it kicks off, "SAD" Cheers. JFC

2. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

We had a Vegan at ours along with other friends, all she did was moan, then the cheeky fecker went for a dump, no one could get near the loo for ages, even air freshener struggled to clear it. Don't know what she had been eating but that ain't healthy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I am not wrong, wrong or wrong and you are not right, right, right or even righteous. You start your post with respect and then do nothing but espouse your views. As my ideas differ to your own including ' Old school ' What ever that is ??? Also your presumption that others have not been brought up with values. As you have just stated ,you did not join this site to argue and neither did I, or the majority who post on this site. Well it appears to me the statements you have made in your #15 & 20 are both inflammatory and worthy of a robust and respectful response . That is exactly what i am doing and if you do not like that well without showing any respect to you or yours TOUGH.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

For a start you can leave my family out of it, about you and yours, what's that got to do with it ? I don't know who you are or what you are but right now you are coming across as a very childish twit, not drinking your namesake are you ? because that
    is the impression that I'm getting right now, you are twisting things around, by saying that I implied others don't don't have
    the values that I was taught as a child, that is tripe pure and simple, what I said was those values are disappearing and I
    have the right to say that I don't like what is happening in this country, I think many will agree with that. RE: old school,
    as I understand it "Old school" is the old values that existed before the war I retain those values, those values have steadily
    eroded since the 1970's and today you have parents encouraging their children to question their sexuality from the age of
    3 years on, I am not saying everybody thinks like that but it is a growing trend, it's got to start somewhere, as far as I am
    concerned a boy is a boy and a girl is a girl and should be raised as such until they are old enough to make up their own minds
    as you say, your views and mine differ, "long may it last" I have said all I'm going to say on this as it is going nowhere, so
    now I have a better understanding of you regarding your disrespect by bringing my family in to it, I will stoop to your level and say say, with even less respect, "UP YOURS" and if you don't like that "TOUGH" I won't waste another word on you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Freedom of speech, a corner stone of our democracy, once that is banned we are doomed to be nothing but spec on the ocean.

Whilst I may not agree with much of what has been said, JW in particular, but I will defend their right to say what they think.

That applies to all, and as long as any remarks are not of a derogatory nature then I believe they have the right to speak as they feel.

We must be allowed to express our thoughts and feelings freely on nay subject.
    We must also allow for the fact that some members may not be as adept as others at that expression.

Some members have a better grasp of the English language than others, but that does not make them any better.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There was a program on channel 5? Last night showing how the PC brigade, minority groups and certain religious groups have reduced the average UK, white working class male has been reduced to a mouse, terrified to open his mouth to offer an opinion on any subject for fear of being branded a racist, sexual predator, homophobic, misogynistic etc.
    Mind you, living in a house with three females, I of course, was not allowed to watch it!!!
    Rgds.
    J.A.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

nice to see a bit of humour John A, kt

Lewis McColl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by John Arton View Post
    There was a program on channel 5? Last night showing how the PC brigade, minority groups and certain religious groups have reduced the average UK, white working class male has been reduced to a mouse, terrified to open his mouth to offer an opinion on any subject for fear of being branded a racist, sexual predator, homophobic, misogynistic etc.
    Mind you, living in a house with three females, I of course, was not allowed to watch it!!!
    Rgds.
    J.A.
    John spare a thought for my son Sean. Apparently if a females first name (I was going to say Christian name , but some might say that is not PC) ends in an A it means they will grow up to have an attitude. His wife Ersdia, 5' 3" can be a right little mare (but we love her to bits) Eldest grand daughter Cynthia, who is 4, adorable, but needs a smack on the ass now and then, (can't do that anymore not PC ) Elia who is 6 weeks old, beautiful, but only really happy when maman is feeding her.

10. Likes Keith Tindell, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    nice to see a bit of humour John A, kt
    ###guess that will be banned shortly if not already keith ....lol cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi All.
    Getting back to Shaun's original post, Being WELSH policemen if they had been eating a proper Welsh breakfast of seaweed made Lava bread scones and leeks it would have left the PC Vegans in ecstasy and with nothing to complain about so they could sulk away at their leisure, instead of sticking their beak in just to be seen and heard, otherwise no one would know they existed
    Cheers Des

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast