Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: kim aint mad--fact

Bengy Roberts Guest

Default kim aint mad--fact

North Korea has long maintained it wants nuclear weapons and long-range missiles to deter the United States from attempting to overthrow the regime of Kim Jong Un.

Pyongyang looks at states such as Iraq -- where Saddam Hussein was overthrown by the United States -- and Libya -- its late leader, Moammar Gadhafi, gave up his nuclear ambitions for sanctions relief and aid, only to be toppled and killed after the United States intervened in his country's civil unrest -- and believes that only being able to threaten the US mainland with a retaliatory nuclear strike can stop American military intervention.

Many experts say they believe North Korea would not use the weapons first. Kim values his regime's survival above all else and knows the use of a nuclear weapon would start a war he could not win, analysts say.No need to worry about Kim,Trump is the mad man here.

2. Thanks Doc Vernon, N/A, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins, Roger Dyer liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: kim aint mad--fact

It was Clinton and Obama who gave weapons to NK so they could protect them selves.

Donald can only press the button when a number of other officials have completed numerous checks and asesed the situation completely.
    The Ding bat in NK does not have the same constraints.

So who is the mad man now??
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

4. Likes Dennis McGuckin liked this post
    Bengy Roberts Guest

TRUMP, He reacts poorly to criticism and accusation. he seems to believe the many false things he says.he jokes about being chiseled into Mount Rushmore.I guess we should be happy he shows up with pants on.,There is the truth,ok

6. Likes Roger Dyer, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

so we ignore the North Korean starvation , prison and executions , i have listened to BBC WORLD SERVICE several survivors who have escaped all paint the same picture
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

8. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Bengy Roberts Guest

so we ignore gun laws,,,yanks killing themselves

- - - Updated - - -

you see proof on tv all the time

- - - Updated - - -

starvation n korea,,,YOU got proof

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    It was Clinton and Obama who gave weapons to NK so they could protect them selves.

Donald can only press the button when a number of other officials have completed numerous checks and asesed the situation completely.
    The Ding bat in NK does not have the same constraints.

So who is the mad man now??
    Forget about 'Chubby' Chuckles in N.K. for a moment, John, be honest and ask yourself this, mate, .........
    .......'Do I really feel comfortable knowing my future and the future of my wife and progeny might well rely upon the judgement of an impulsive egotist who lacks the humility to admit error or even apologise when clearly at fault ? If it doesn't concern you, mate, then perhaps you haven't given it enough thought!

....Roger

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'll take the BBC as being a good enough source of information on NK starvation , maybe you think it is " False " news , I dont like modern journalism but find the BBC to be biased , but normally truthful
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi All .
    There is not a news service anywhere, that is anywhere ,that one can comfortably say does not either have biased or downright lies in it's news. It is hard for anyone to get the right slant of what is going on in the world these days. Rex Tillerton is no fool otherwise he wouldn't have been the CEO of a big oil company and I quite believe he called Trump a Moron, denial or not.
    Example of stupidity, here in Aus we have had troops up in China training with the Chinese Army, now if you think about it; who would we and the Chinese be fighting? The following month we have the French navy out here supposedly going sailing with our ships into the South China seas to force the Chinese to keep the shipping lanes open, [Their not bloody closed}.
    During the American elections Trump said that he would stop all weapons to South Korea, they would have to pay for them, now he is putting in ground to air missiles as America keeps overriding the South Korean Govt who want talks with the North.
    I don't know if Trump is a twitter or a twit, but I do know his wife looks more and more like one of the Stepford wives.
    Cheers Des
    Last edited by Des Taff Jenkins; 9th October 2017 at 03:31 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Dyer View Post
    Forget about 'Chubby' Chuckles in N.K. for a moment, John, be honest and ask yourself this, mate, .........
    .......'Do I really feel comfortable knowing my future and the future of my wife and progeny might well rely upon the judgement of an impulsive egotist who lacks the humility to admit error or even apologise when clearly at fault ? If it doesn't concern you, mate, then perhaps you haven't given it enough thought!

....Roger

No Roger, I know Trump is his own worst enemy and the media love him as they now have a new 'president' to have a go at.
    But the fact is he cannot on his own push the button, there are several processes to go through first. Only a slightly better scenario than the other guy, but some security.
    My biggest concern is that Ding bat will send one up and it goes awry landing in Japan or somewhere and all hell lets loose.
    Several have exploded on take off if we are to believe the media so there is every possibility one could go in the wrong direction.

Trump I consider to be correct when he says many previous presidents have done nothing about the threat NK poses to the west, the situation is I fear the worst in the world now and like Trump or not the, USA is the only country that may be able to fix the situation, hopefully without the need for war of any kind.
    The UN sanctions are doing little for him, though his people in the north are starving.
    He is no better than the Pol Pots of this world.
    Last edited by happy daze john in oz; 9th October 2017 at 05:30 AM.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

14. Likes Roger Dyer liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi John,

As you rightly point out, Kim, is indeed a highly dangerous individual and few would argue with your assessment of him. He is the leader of a people who for seventy years have viewed the U.S. with distrust and deep dislike. In view of his recent acquisition of nuclear capability it is hardly surprising he's adopted such a defiant attitude towards the U.S. and indeed the rest of the world. However, his careless disregard for China at the present time may well be his biggest mistake and may come back to bite him where it hurts the most.

Safeguards or not, Trump, is still the man who can cause trouble for the U.S. in the long term. I'm aware that some on this forum share your view that Donald is a great patriot, so with that in mind I draw your attention to the attached URL below. It is an audio copy of a programme "A Point of View' that was aired on BBC4 last Friday. A 10 minute dissertation by the author and magazine editor, Andrew Sullivan, who reminds us just how little Trump has achieved since coming to Office. If you do decide to listen to it, let me know what you think.

...Roger

BBC Radio 4 - A Point of View, The Apocalypse Hasn't Happened Yet
    Last edited by Roger Dyer; 9th October 2017 at 07:28 AM. Reason: added text

16. Likes Rodney Mills, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast