Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 4 cars and mortgage

Bengy Roberts Guest

Default 4 cars and mortgage

Some horrid posts by certain members about bums n stiffs,,lately.Just few words about this.Few doors from me,man and wife have 3 cars,BIG house,all the gear,,but have 4 jobs,one never sees them as they are working their lives away,and they are not on minimum wages,so your bums,,n,,stiffs,cannot get employment,think this is called GREED,BENGY

2. Likes Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: 4 cars and mortgage

Could also be called ENVY

4. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Bengy Roberts Guest

no no no

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Most of the people on this site when at sea worked an average 80 hour week and did so to earn a living, This would be considered '2 Jobs' by the present day European working time directives. If people wish to work several jobs, to better their lives good luck to them. I am just about to retire having passed the retirement age 2 years ago. I carried on working not because I enjoyed working but because I enjoyed the benefits of what the income gave me. I have friends who are still working way passed retirement age for the same reason. I have heard people come out with similar drivel to the above about they should be made to retire and let others take the work.

7. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Bengy Roberts Guest

not drivel

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Bengy,
    we don't want to start the debate again,

But if people want to spend the Money they have worked for and paid Taxes on their wages, they can buy six cars if they want, it is their money, NOT Tax payers money, So What is Your Problem?????
    You can have anything you want, if you work for it,
    BUT Do not expect the Tax Payers to buy cars for you like the ones in my avenue.
    I pay taxes on all my pensions so I can go anywhere and spend as much as I like, Nothing to do with anyone else.
    Brian

Also...... If people are taking other peoples Jobs, What about the MPs like The Beast of Bolsover, he is 85 years old and still an MP,HE WILL BE 89 YEARS OLD at the next election. another younger man could do that, he will have a massive pension to live comfortable on.
    Corbyn is 68 years old, next election he will be 72 years old , taking another younger persons job,
    So start at the top first before you whinge about jobs being taken.
    End of subject.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 5th October 2017 at 01:43 PM.

10. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

barb and I have just finish four years of free room and board for my son his partner and our little granddaughter so they could get a foot at the bottom of the housing ladder that's what it takes to give your kids a start the deposit for their house? now the job starts putting up with barb on my own? jp

Bengy Roberts Guest

John.you helped your family free gratis,,thats what parents are for,,well done sir,respect Bengy

13. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Bengy Roberts Guest

been there John My sons friend had nowhere to go,,yrs back..so we took him in for year, till he got somewhere, both he and and son lived rent free, and we fed them as well,,plus took them to florida on holiday,BENGY,

15. Likes Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by John Pruden View Post
    barb and I have just finish four years of free room and board for my son his partner and our little granddaughter so they could get a foot at the bottom of the housing ladder that's what it takes to give your kids a start the deposit for their house? now the job starts putting up with barb on my own? jp
    ###thats what families are for john to help each other get on in life ....oops probably upset someone saying that ......but seeing our own climbing in life is a great reward .....respect to you cappy

17. Likes N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast