Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: "Misspoke"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: "Misspoke"

Hi shipmates Hi keith my barry buddy my drinking days are allmost over? the docs got me on the tablets that you cant drink any alcohol, I spent last sunday in the A/e dept At the heath hospital {not very nice} sorry about my post s they are very negative ,but Not having a good time of late due to more of my friends and shipmates going to fiddlers green. Hi taffy jones dont give a penny to oxfam, unless you like to fund year long fact finding missions for the top fund makers around the world trips for all the family 1st class of course, Hi cappy the workers in the N.H.S. go the extra mile for you, in your time of need, but after the election will the private companys do the same???? just a few words with the doctors {british} told me the answer .

Keith at Tregenna Guest

In and out of Llandough Hospital at the moment visiting, surprising what you hear from those that actually, do the job and know.

K.

3. Thanks Louis the Amigo thanked for this post
    gray_marian Guest

Dear Louis, Sorry to hear about your friends passing and you being poorly. Being there myself recently,
    given a bit of time it does improve albeit slowly. Take Care lovely. Marian.xx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thumbs up Re: "Misspoke"

##sorry to hear about old mates louis .....we are all getting older ....its just good luck we can get all the care we need in the system and of course many medicines to help our journies as we get older ....hope you got looked after in true NHS style ..the best treatment in the world....irecently needed the NHS and can only say i was overwhelmed by the kindness and superb way in which it was carried out ......as for the future louis dont worry ....as my old granny used to say the future will look after itself ....we are living now ....all the best cappy

6. Thanks Louis the Amigo thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#31, Sorry for your troubles Louis, hope the medicine works for you, "chin up mate" , all the best. John F

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Louis the Amigo View Post
    Hi shipmates Hi keith my barry buddy my drinking days are allmost over? the docs got me on the tablets that you cant drink any alcohol, I spent last sunday in the A/e dept At the heath hospital {not very nice} sorry about my post s they are very negative ,but Not having a good time of late due to more of my friends and shipmates going to fiddlers green. Hi taffy jones dont give a penny to oxfam, unless you like to fund year long fact finding missions for the top fund makers around the world trips for all the family 1st class of course, Hi cappy the workers in the N.H.S. go the extra mile for you, in your time of need, but after the election will the private companys do the same???? just a few words with the doctors {british} told me the answer .

Louis mate, hang in there and never give up, the sun will come up for you again in the morning.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4