Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: "Misspoke"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: "Misspoke"

##jeez louis your certainly on a downer .....stand up man and be counted..... listening to your belief for the future....you better not forget to save a shilling for the gas lol cappy

- - - Updated - - -

###louis remember rourkes drift.....stand firm ......stand firm.....sing loud... men of harlech etc.......cappy

2. Thanks Louis the Amigo thanked for this post
    Likes Dennis McGuckin liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We are doomed Mr Mannering, I say doomed!

4. Likes cappy liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Louis the Amigo View Post
    Hi shipmates, hi Cappy Hi keith my barry buddy, when the lovely mrs may has the full mandate , we shall all have a good seeing too, keith with all the cuts in the pipe line, it will be all parts of wales sorry , how many hospitals will go? how many more welsh schools will go ? how much will the new welsh office tax cost us? how much more will we have to pay in the new local income tax? the valleys are almost gone every thing has closed down, Keith walk around Cardiff town centre and see all the homeless young people, set to more than double? we have had it good so far? Hi cappy the unions today have no power ,they are a relic of a long forgotten past, no coal no shipping no dockers the steel works, owned by India british workers with No pension or rights in work? In five years time after Mrs May landslide win, what will happen to the U.K? the pound will be worthless, and we will be the cheap labour place of europe prices are on the up for food, power drink, rents and every thing else? we are in for a big storm.

MAY.jpg

?

6. Likes Jim Brady, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

all these yes may be but at least there is a light and prosperity at the end we will make our own future and we are fighters we have the brains here to pull us out the sh.te if we stop bi.ching and work together this must be the first time since the war to start afresh go for it? jp

Keith at Tregenna Guest

May the 4th be with you or not ?

K.

9. Likes Louis the Amigo liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

do we fight together or do we give our country away to all that want to destroy our British way of life our choice make this country hard to get in and easy to boot out we have to many stowaways here every British born person should have a job and help to make work affordable to do it can be done and should parties are going on about the crisis in the NHS the same parties should put a stop to the hundreds of thousands extra people coming in trying to get on the sick for more benefits only so many can be loaded on a ship or it will sink and we are sinking? just my view..jp

11. Likes cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Ich bin European ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Louis.
    Oxfam have called on our Govt to increase our overseas aid which is 17% they say we are well behind the UK which gives around 69% I presume that is percentage of GPT. I think we should reduce it to nil until such time as ALL Australians are housed and fed, why should our Govt's have to borrow $Billions and then give it away because some countries Govt's are ripping their people off and not looking after them.
    Cheers Des

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Louis my Amigo, Mondays are good in Penarth, half priced beer all day long, bit, like fiddlers green before your gone !

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Louis, do no be so despondent, armagedon will not occur for centuries yet.

I know you have concerns but you are not alone in that regard.

The health and schooling systems in may countries are in strife, here in Oz we do not have it anywhere near perfect, but considering how it was just after WW2 I would say we are all doing very well.

Brexit will occur and the UK will go forward no matter what 'Jerry' may say or want. They may well demand monies but how are they going to get them? Hold up the Bank of England and use the PM car as a gettaway one?

Take it easy mate, have a couple of cold ones and you will sleep soundly.

By the way who is this Miss Poke?
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

16. Likes cappy, Des Taff Jenkins, N/A liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast