Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: "Misspoke"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: "Misspoke"

Quote Originally Posted by Louis the Amigo View Post
    Hi shipmates, Diana Abbott ? she is getting on in years , no longer the force she was ? Cappy my shipmate ,no money in the treasurey was a joke he left a note, a school boy prank !!! i.e NO sweets in the tuck shop, no booze in the bond, there is never any money in the treasury as our government tory/ labour and anyone else? borrow to spend , more than they tax a fact, from 1986 we have been pennyless/pot less as a country, proof ??? see the debt clock for up to date information, the people in power are the bankers, and foreign counties, China Saudi and the U,S.A. are our owners today. NOT the government a load of free loaders with No say in the real world. sorry but thats the facts our vote is a waste of time see BREXIT it will run for years and years.
    ###the defeatist talk louis is exactly what the herr junkers etc want to hear .....this country regardless is to me and many others the greatest....i understand your fears for no doubt you see the state of the economy in wales which is nothing to shout about and of course theNHS in wales is in a worse state than any ware else but you can blame that on your labour and of course the useless welsh nationalists i can only reiterate that my self has never had it so good to coin a phrase ....but then louis i worked and of course provided a good pension for myself apart from the government pension......i get free hospital treament and cheap dentistry .....i struggled but got my own house by getting a mortgage ......so all in all i am a happy guy .......my only groan is council tax for two of us because we struggled to get something of our own which was 247pounds 83p just for april ......why should i pay more because i have saved to get my own house .....we use the same facilities as council renters .....it would be interesting to know what council tax you pay in wales louis ......but apart from that i look forward to brexit when the country as a whole will have more freedom and a damned site less masters.....regards cappy ..PS dianne abbot a bloody joke like the rest of corbyns army of losers......regards cappy

2. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cappy as the 5th richest country in the world tell me why this government cannot fund education and health.After seven years of austerity we should be in a very strong position money wise to look after our childrens education and to be able to fund the NHS better than they are doing.Parents are being asked to sign a Direct Debit of £20.00 pm to pay for their childrens education.The school week could be cut and class sizes could go back to the old days of 40 to a class.School funding will be cut by 8% the reason."The reality is all schools are going to face a cut in day to day funding over the next few years because there is fundamentally not enough money in the national pot to meet the school needs".Where is the money from all these cutbacks 12 BILLION alone cut from councils throughout the country, this has caused untold misery to many people.NHS I'm a regular visitor every month cant fault my treatment,present problem my surgeon wishes to carry out a small procedure to give me a better quality of life,only one problem he cant' get the little £1000.funding to do it.As a matter of interest can anybody tell me one good thing this government has done for the man in the street since they have been in power,there must be something I bet cappy will know.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

4. Thanks Louis the Amigo thanked for this post
    Likes cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

one good thing jim they are in power ...the other lot are not capable of adding up plus if we cut the billions in benefits to the phonies and paeople got paid what they are worth instead of the min wage which is ridiculous why are all the small businesses closing and the pubs .....they might make 50 quid an hour but the council taxes to pay the rents to pay the insurance is all out of proportion.......the taxes are being inflated to pay these anomalies ......teachers are paid for working nine months of the year thats before any time of sick massive amounts of doctors are working 3 day weeks......the answer is simple jim .....more taxes .....it would be interesting to see what you would tax to balance the books ......as i stated earlier i have worked and saved and provided for my own i have no problems .......but i have no pity for the millions who did nothing and do nothing for there old age ......but expect the government to bail them out .......how ...by extra taxes on the poor buggers who have saved.......i dont live in cuckoo land i do not know anyone amongst my freinds in yorks or shields who are not better off than there parents......what you want is valhalla jim ....but sadly you have to die ist ......a contented cappy ......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cappy I am not complaining I am quite happy with my lot,I am just asking the question where is all the money from 7 years of austerity.This government increases the free pay year on year and yet leaves the basic rate of income tax the same this needs tobe addressed.Free pay should be frozen at the present rate and income tax raised to 25% or even if the increased it by twopence this would bring in the revenue.I cant agree with you over the minimum wage how people manage to live on that I don't know.What knocks that into a cocked hat is,a CEO of a bank or some other outfit is paid £1.5 million per ann,the bank/company loose money and yet he receives a bonus of £5million that's far worse than some poor sod earning a lousey £7.25 per hour.
    By the way this walkover(yes walkover not an election) is nothing todo with Brexit,this is to give Mrs May another 5 years in power and then as the saying go's "you aint seen nothin yet".My predictions,the first three things to go.Bus Pass,Free TV Licence and Heating allowance.If not done away with completely the age for receiving these perks will increase.ie. 80 years of age for the free TV licence.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

7. Thanks Louis the Amigo, cappy thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi shipmates Hi cappy, Hrr junkers will make us all pay , I hope the lovely mrs May has plenty of lub, as she is going to get a real good seening too, My fears are real cappy!!! do you think that she will get a GOOD DEAL ? you must be drinking the same as my single malt, Remember mr D Cameron was told to go away and multiply before the vote and he was on they side? Teachers work more than 9 months of the year ? I have two teachers in my family with the new result system in place he works every week end {marking} exams and course work summer hols he is away with his pupils study groups e.t.c his school are under funded down to the bone on teacher numbers {any cover is by supply teachers} which cost a packet out of school funds, most school in Wales have NO funds and begg off parents for equipment and education trips, My council tax goes up every year with less and less services, it is a nightmare to live in most parts of Wales today the rott started when the lib/dems won the council and made hundreds of council workers jobless to cut cost, but the replacement un skilled workers are useless and cost much more in the long term,

9. Thanks cappy, happy daze john in oz thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brady View Post
    Cappy I am not complaining I am quite happy with my lot,I am just asking the question where is all the money from 7 years of austerity.This government increases the free pay year on year and yet leaves the basic rate of income tax the same this needs tobe addressed.Free pay should be frozen at the present rate and income tax raised to 25% or even if the increased it by twopence this would bring in the revenue.I cant agree with you over the minimum wage how people manage to live on that I don't know.What knocks that into a cocked hat is,a CEO of a bank or some other outfit is paid £1.5 million per ann,the bank/company loose money and yet he receives a bonus of £5million that's far worse than some poor sod earning a lousey £7.25 per hour.
    By the way this walkover(yes walkover not an election) is nothing todo with Brexit,this is to give Mrs May another 5 years in power and then as the saying go's "you aint seen nothin yet".My predictions,the first three things to go.Bus Pass,Free TV Licence and Heating allowance.If not done away with completely the age for receiving these perks will increase.ie. 80 years of age for the free TV licence.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    ....dont worry jim its not good for your blood pressure....lol cappy

11. Likes Jim Brady, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I had it checked this morning cappy,spot on.I'm just on my way out for a RESPITORY SPIROMETRY test for my breathing.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

13. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Louis the Amigo View Post
    Hi shipmates Hi cappy, Hrr junkers will make us all pay , I hope the lovely mrs May has plenty of lub, as she is going to get a real good seening too, My fears are real cappy!!! do you think that she will get a GOOD DEAL ? you must be drinking the same as my single malt, Remember mr D Cameron was told to go away and multiply before the vote and he was on they side? Teachers work more than 9 months of the year ? I have two teachers in my family with the new result system in place he works every week end {marking} exams and course work summer hols he is away with his pupils study groups e.t.c his school are under funded down to the bone on teacher numbers {any cover is by supply teachers} which cost a packet out of school funds, most school in Wales have NO funds and begg off parents for equipment and education trips, My council tax goes up every year with less and less services, it is a nightmare to live in most parts of Wales today the rott started when the lib/dems won the council and made hundreds of council workers jobless to cut cost, but the replacement un skilled workers are useless and cost much more in the long term,
    #####yes its a tough world louis but we are the ones who have voted our masters in year after year .....it used to be YOU CANT GET ME IM PART OF THE UNION ...now i think well THE UNIONS EFFED AND IM ALL RIGHT JACK........OH HAPPY DAY......SAID IN A HUMEROUS WAY....regards cappy

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Jim Brady;260684]I had it checked this morning cappy,spot on.I'm just on my way out for a RESPITORY SPIROMETRY test for my breathing.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.[/QUOTE#ad one only yesterday jim ....its hard job ......dont make the mistake of asking for the blow job department ......specially if its a male nurse.......hope it turns out ok ...cappy

15. Likes Louis the Amigo, Jim Brady liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

[QUOTE=Louis the Amigo;260682] it is a nightmare to live in most parts of Wales today QUOTE]

It is a nightmare to live in SOME parts of Wales today, as other places !

K.

17. Thanks Louis the Amigo thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi shipmates, hi Cappy Hi keith my barry buddy, when the lovely mrs may has the full mandate , we shall all have a good seeing too, keith with all the cuts in the pipe line, it will be all parts of wales sorry , how many hospitals will go? how many more welsh schools will go ? how much will the new welsh office tax cost us? how much more will we have to pay in the new local income tax? the valleys are almost gone every thing has closed down, Keith walk around Cardiff town centre and see all the homeless young people, set to more than double? we have had it good so far? Hi cappy the unions today have no power ,they are a relic of a long forgotten past, no coal no shipping no dockers the steel works, owned by India british workers with No pension or rights in work? In five years time after Mrs May landslide win, what will happen to the U.K? the pound will be worthless, and we will be the cheap labour place of europe prices are on the up for food, power drink, rents and every thing else? we are in for a big storm.

19. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes Jim Brady, cappy, N/A liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast