Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Stupid Trump'

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: 'Stupid Trump'

hi ivan
    absolutely correct Obama hated the uk for the very same reasons you have pointed out and he only got on so well with Cameron, because like him Cameron is a dyed in the wood left wing liberal and with the other liberals surrounding him in his cabinet he pushed through parliament the same sex marriage bill even though it was never in the conservative manifesto,, this I believe was at the behest of Obama with his left wing liberal politics and together with the queen of the European union angela merkel
    I also watched on the bbc news footage of the uprising and the actual events which must be recorded for history ( but would the bbc ever let you see them again ) during that footage showing a black covered in blood attacking white religious nuns and cutting out the heart and eating it, no wonder we where wary of these savages when we where on the west coast of africa

2. Thanks Captain Kong, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Some say Trump is stupid, is He? Outspoken, yes, stupid, I don't thinks so.
    He has made many Presidential declarations this week, how many are actually in law, not many, I would suggest.
    He can make as many declarations as he wants, until they are written into law they are just declarations.
    When the Senate debates and rejects any of his declarations, he can turn round and say I tried, the Senate blocked them.
    So who is stupid?
    Regards
    Vic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

the problem should be sorted out in country of departure the embassies around the African mainly countries that a ban has been imposed? don't forget mr trump got into the white house on these proposals now people don't like them same is happening here we voted to get away from the eu the same thing mr Cameron made it clear so he could get into 10 downing street it backfired on him things will work out this is Americas policy not ours we have enough going on with the uk right now.. jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#10 Hi Ivan. True the Brits cant be blamed for the potato blight.The accepted cause was due to the seed potato being transport in holds of ships that hadn't been cleaned from a previous cargo of Bat Guano.
    However they can be blamed for not helping with the famine it's self.
    While other vegetables and livestock were shipped from Ireland to England, the Irish had a ration of corn, which has very little nutritional value.
    Some were reduced to eating grass.
    I know it is old history, However. For better or worse. Somethings are hard to forgive or forgot.
    Nice to see Winston back in the White House.
    Was wondering how come he got the boot in the first place.

6. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

[QUOTE=Dennis McGuckin;252216]
    However they can be blamed for not helping with the famine it's self.QUOTE]

Ireland lay at the doorstep of what was then the world's wealthiest nation. Why, then, was it not better able to deal with the problems caused by the failure of its potato crop?

Reasonable question Dennis.

K.

8. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Why rake up the past from previous centuries, ?
    This morning on TV they want us to apologise and PAY Compensation to all the people of AFRICAN Decent in the USA , West Indies and in UK because of slavery.
    Where will all this end?? all it does is create more trouble and hatred./

and why should I have to apologise for something that happened a couple of hundred years ago, and also the Taxes on my MN pension going to pay people who have never been slaves.
    The Past is History, leave it in the Library books.
    Brian.

Keith at Tregenna Guest

I did not bring it in to the discussion but, I also think it is a reasonable question.

K.

11. Likes Dennis McGuckin liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Brian.
    You may have seen the demo's on Australia Day here, Many Aboriginals see Australia Day as the day that their country was invaded and want to change the date, at the same time most couldn't care less but are egged on by mainly white trouble makers. Myself I think that the date should be changed to when Australia became a Federation, and I think that most thinking people are of like mind. What most of these protesters can't seem to realize is that Australia wasn't so much invaded but used as a penal colony and the ancestors of the people living here now if given a choice would have elected to remain in Britain, but had no choice so had nothing to do with it, and yet various State and the Federal govt's keep saying sorry on behalf of the Australian people to the Aboriginal People .
    Much like the slaves in the Americas who; in Britain; today could put their hands up and say I'm sorry? They weren't alive.
    Cheers Des
    Last edited by Des Taff Jenkins; 30th January 2017 at 12:22 AM.

13. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Britain can also be blamed for importing opium into China those many years ago. The blame game can go on forever even back to when the Italians invaded Britain. The morals of yesteryear are not those of today, they have been distorted by those who want to benefit from them. For Britain to have memorys of British India and be still giving them money, when in fact they at the time gave them much more in the way of a Society, and all the knowledge they had at the time is farcial, and should be stopped dead in its tracks. Must make some people feel good and feel like good samaratans. Bad policy I would call it made by some government down the line to ease their consciences, other people do not have those feelings. The past is the past, the present withdrawal from Europe and the damages that could have been foreseen with anyone with half a brain should now go ahead and put in the forget about it box. It is Europes loss and Britains gain as regards sovereignty. Everyone will soon forget about the politicians who dared to attempt to go down that path of a country called Europe with about 20 different languages and one law encompassing and average of all, most of which was indigestible to all. The One country theme would never have lasted in any case, best forgotten about. If the people in general were so sure of a country called Europe, they would of all learned to speak Esperanto when had the opportunity, today you have in the UK and other s in Europe who can barely speak their own language, certainly ok on their portable fax machines for sending messages in abbreviated forms. From what one observes without being told, the educational standards are going down and not up. As for morals anything goes, as for a countries laws these are best left to the country concerned and people to retain their own customs as far as allowed and not those of aliens. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 30th January 2017 at 12:42 AM.

15. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

The past is the past: I hope some learns from it !

K.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast