Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Offshore Accounts.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Offshore Accounts.

Call me Dave made a statement not long ago that he was going to go after all those people with offshore accounts (or words to that affect)I wonder how he feels now after his dad has been named as one such person.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Mossack Fonseca leak: Iceland PM faces snap election, FIFA official, and Cameron's father implicated
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Offshore Accounts.

####but then jim am i my fathers keeper.........jeez wsh my old man had 14 million stuck away
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brady View Post
    Call me Dave made a statement not long ago that he was going to go after all those people with offshore accounts (or words to that affect)I wonder how he feels now after his dad has been named as one such person.
    Regards.
    Jim.B

Mossack Fonseca leak: Iceland PM faces snap election, FIFA official, and Cameron's father implicated

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks Jim - good one - just shows what a bunch of sneaks and untrustworthy's we have in authority in this country - mind you we knew that already but its nice to see the proof !
    When one door closes another one shuts, it must be the wind

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Chris Dave says we are all in this together,what a joke.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

5. Thanks Chris Allman thanked for this post
    gray_marian Guest

#1&3, Well chaps if your going down "sins of the father" route..... then this too surely has relevance!

In 1867, Farnham was the subject of one of a series of articles in the medical journal The Lancet investigating conditions in the country's workhouse infirmaries. The report made a number of serious complaints about this particular establishment which it described as 'a scandal and a curse to a country which calls itself civilised and Christian'. Amongst the criticisms were that many of Farnham's buildings were dark and poorly ventilated, with bare dirty walls and narrow beds. Sanitary facilities were poor. Only two towels per week were provided for each ward. No toilet paper was provided. Only one nurse was employed and there was no nursing cover at night-time. Inmates were not given forks with which to eat their food. The casual wards were described as being like rabbit-hutches. Vagrants staying there were given no food. The recently departed workhouse master, JAMES SARGEANT in 'Authority' therefore in charge for FOURTEEN YEARS, was described as having been despotic. The Lancet publication resulted in an extensive inquiry by the Poor Law Board."...... Who was James Sargeant? ....The great-great-grandfather of Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn.
    Last edited by gray_marian; 4th April 2016 at 10:16 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gray_marian View Post
    #1&3, well chaps if your going down "sins of the father" route..... Then this too surely has relevance!

In 1867, farnham was the subject of one of a series of articles in the medical journal the lancet investigating conditions in the country's workhouse infirmaries. The report made a number of serious complaints about this particular establishment which it described as 'a scandal and a curse to a country which calls itself civilised and christian'. Amongst the criticisms were that many of farnham's buildings were dark and poorly ventilated, with bare dirty walls and narrow beds. Sanitary facilities were poor. Only two towels per week were provided for each ward. No toilet paper was provided. Only one nurse was employed and there was no nursing cover at night-time. Inmates were not given forks with which to eat their food. The casual wards were described as being like rabbit-hutches. Vagrants staying there were given no food. The recently departed workhouse master, james sargeant in 'authority' therefore in charge for fourteen years, was described as having been despotic. The lancet publication resulted in an extensive inquiry by the poor law board."...... Who was james sargeant? ....the great-great-grandfather of labour leader jeremy corbyn.
    ###sounds like one of runcimans........cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That is disgusting Marian That Jeremy Corbyns three great grandfathers ago should do that so I suppose it was OK for Daves dad to have done what he did.Funny old game politics.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    David Cameron's father and senior Tory figures named in 'Panama Papers' leak
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

9. Likes N/A, Red Lead Ted liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There are many ways to avoid TAX if you are a BIG Earner.,.
    What many do is start a Charity, all your money is paid into the Charity as a donation, All Donations to Charities are Tax Free, then you live on the expenses for running the Charity which is also Tax Free.
    Fony Bliar has the `Bliar Foundation` I wonder how much Tax he pays? He has made an estimated £80 Million Pounds since leaving Office,
    I know the berstereds charge me a load of Income Tax on my miserable MN Pension. I think Gordon Brown has also started a Charity since he left Office so his one and a half Million from the UN Envoys job also is paid into his Charity Tax FREE.
    Hilary Clinton has been accused of doing the same, she started a Charity in Canada. Tax Free.
    I am thinking of starting a Charity, `The Kong Foundation,` have my Pension paid into it Tax Free then live on my expenses for operating it also Tax free and I will be better off.
    Can anyone name ONE Politician, of any colour, who is Not on the make?? I would like to meet him. They are all bent, corrupt and Cheats
    Brian.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 4th April 2016 at 11:38 AM.

11. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Panorama tonight 7.30pm BBC1. I like the way in which they have worded this.Richard Bilson exposes CRIMINALS AND WORLD LEADERS ALIKE who have hidden their money offshore.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

13. Thanks Captain Kong, Chris Allman thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

BUT Jim
    It is `Coronation Street` at 7.30pm tonight on ITV, SHE insists on it. must get her priorities right.
    I will have to get it on the computer in the morning.
    Cheers
    Brian

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast