Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Offshore Accounts.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Offshore Accounts.

But this is a global thing not just one or two. Some 100 companies here in Oz are involved according to the news. Problem is that some tax avoidance is legal and theses guys ahve the money to pay accountants who know how to do it.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

HI Brian.
    Shane Warne the cricketer set up a charity for little kids with cancer, his brother got $!40,000 as chief CIO, his parents were paid rent for running the charity at their premises, There were lavish nosh ups suddenly everything has disappeared. very little paind to the kids.
    Cheers Des

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kong View Post
    There are many ways to avoid TAX if you are a BIG Earner.,.
    What many do is start a Charity, all your money is paid into the Charity as a donation, All Donations to Charities are Tax Free, then you live on the expenses for running the Charity which is also Tax Free.
    Fony Bliar has the `Bliar Foundation` I wonder how much Tax he pays? He has made an estimated £80 Million Pounds since leaving Office,
    I know the berstereds charge me a load of Income Tax on my miserable MN Pension. I think Gordon Brown has also started a Charity since he left Office so his one and a half Million from the UN Envoys job also is paid into his Charity Tax FREE.
    Hilary Clinton has been accused of doing the same, she started a Charity in Canada. Tax Free.
    I am thinking of starting a Charity, `The Kong Foundation,` have my Pension paid into it Tax Free then live on my expenses for operating it also Tax free and I will be better off.
    Can anyone name ONE Politician, of any colour, who is Not on the make?? I would like to meet him. They are all bent, corrupt and Cheats
    Brian.

4. Thanks N/A, Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    gray_marian Guest

Not justifying the good, bad and the ugly but thinking aloud, can any of us hand on heart honestly say we too would not consider a tax evasion route if the opportunity arose?...Or is it just me who most certainly would look into the options available?......I mean we don't ALL live in hot countries. Have you checked apartment prices in Monaco they are extortionate, just saying like
    Last edited by gray_marian; 5th April 2016 at 06:59 AM.

6. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes John Gill, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#1.. Probably feels the same as Maggie Thatcher when her son was implicated in gun running. Wonder if the mercenary who took the fall lived through his African jail term. JS

8. Likes N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

most tax advisers to this country leave out a few little loopholes for themselves crafty b......... aren't they?.jp

10. Likes John Gill, N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gray_marian View Post
    Not justifying the good, bad and the ugly but thinking aloud, can any of us hand on heart honestly say we too would not consider a tax evasion route if the opportunity arose?...Or is it just me who most certainly would look into the options available?......I mean we don't ALL live in hot countries. Have you checked apartment prices in Monaco they are extortionate, just saying like
    Evasion, Avoidance- nice to be given an option. One is illegal, the other is immoral, and the sun is still shining in the Principality.
    R635733

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gray_marian View Post
    if any one has a modicum of success in the world financially they must have an accountant as the tax laws are penal in this and most countries......my accountants job is to make sure that i pay all my dues but get for me any benefits it can ...which are due to me by the law of the country.......i doubt if anyone in the world has not had a gift or.benefiteven if only a lunch or other which they should have declared but didnt .......if there is a loophole any person would be at a disadvantage to not take that opportunity ......what pisses me off is a brother with alzhiemers who they have taken his house and sold it to pay for his care home fees ...when people who have pissed it up the wall and smoking themselves to death get it for nothing.......the poor downtrodden i keep hearing about..so anyone with a brain will see where my sympathy lies....if the government gives you a loophole who will not use it ...but it must be fair to all...cappy

14. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Do as some of our invaders do, they call their home a mosk, so as it is a religious building they do not pay Council tax, whole streets of them in Boltonistan do not pay council tax. I have to pay £1500 a year on top of my Income tax out of a small pension. and if you have one of those homes you could also have all your earnings paid into your very own private mosk as a charity.
    You do not need a Financial adviser, just go to your local mosk for advice on how to get money out of us tax payers and how to avoid all the Taxes. Simple/
    Brian

16. Thanks John Gill thanked for this post
    Likes cappy, N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The questions to ask are; Is this tax dodging company still in operation? Are Dave or his family receiving payments or dividends from the company? Who owns the company now his father is dead? How much of Dave's personal wealth has come from this company? Has he avoided paying tax?
    His wife, Samantha also has skeletons hidden away, her great wealth comes from her families slave owning days in the West Indies.

18. Likes John Gill, N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just got an iPad as wife reckons am hogging the computer. They should give a telescope to see it. This is just test msg. May go may not. Js

Has gone this on bigger one. JS Maybe can now go out and start a new career as a freelance journalist doesnt take any brains as such, tucked under the arm can then go out singing with his ipad tucked underneath his arm he walked the crooked mile. Time to open another bottle of wine. Cheers JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 5th April 2016 at 10:41 AM.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast