Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Migrants/Asylum Seekers/Refugees. ??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Migrants/Asylum Seekers/Refugees. ??

I read somewhere the other day that only 40% of the hordes crossing Europe are Syrian this means 60% are coming from God knows where,today on one news channel it was said only one third were Syrian.I wonder did Angela Merkel have any idea of the make up of all these people that she has invited into Germany and in fact telling the rest of Europe that they must take their share.I think maybe it is the 60% that are causing the trouble,they don't want tobe interviewed and processed most of them don't have paperwork and maybe they wouldn't get any further than where they are.I think once they get into Germany they will disappear for fear of being deported the whole thing is going to be chaotic and I'l be glad if we just stick to taking them from refugee camps at least we will know where they are from (or will we ???)
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Migrants/Asylum Seekers/Refugees. ??

They are from all over the Moo, slim, countries of the Middle east and North Africa down to Nigeria, some have said they are from Bangladesh, others from Pa kist an, and West Africa, , Somalia , Sudan etc
    and it has been reported a few times from various sources, that some are from IS, Al Shabaab and Boko Haram, It is strange that three quarters of them are all young fit healthy men of a fighting age.
    480,000 have come into Europe so far this year, so that means around 360,000 or roughly a third of a Million are all young fit healthy men.
    That is a powerful army when the call for the forth coming Jihad happens.
    Saudi Arabia is reported to be financing it all.
    Has anyone wondered why not one of the wealthy Arab moo, slim, nations do not take them.??
    Iran, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, including Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi , and the rest all refuse to take them.
    They are the same religion have plenty of mosks, they all have plenty of oil rich money. so why???
    As Gadhafi said, "We don't have to fight the West , we will take over by weight of numbers."
    His forecast is coming True.
    Welcome to WW3
    Es salaam
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Jim, agree, Headlines today.. 4 out of 5 migrants aren't Syrians, The EU logged 213,000 arrivals in April,May and June
    but only 44,000 of them were fleeing the Syrian civil war. Merkel and her cronies said yes we will take 800,000 but are
    now backtracking, perhaps the Krauts after all these years are suddenly feeling guilty about the millions of innocents they
    exterminated in the Camps and Gas Chambers, but I myself doubt it, They tried to take over Europe by force twice, and are
    now trying to take over by so called peaceful means with the help of the french who don't forget arrested thousands of their
    own Jews to be transported to the German death camps, even Hitler couldn't believe they would do such a thing.....F.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I saw the same report Jim, but these people get rid of all means of identification, so if you try to deport them its impossible, eg if you want to send them back to Nigeria, they want proof of who they are. The mind boggles as to where we go with this lot, trouble for many years to come. You cannot blame them for taking advantage of our bloody stupid system, its there to be fiddled, kt

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Never saw the east berliners before the wall came down making such a concentrated effort to get out, wonder why. JS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

a freezing winter might change a few minds on returning to their homelands . the thousands of young men should have stayed and fought for their country? jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#6 Why should they do that John, when they can get other mugs to do it for them JS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi John P,
    the thousands of young men should have stayed and fought for their country? jp

ONE DAY THEY WILL ALL BE FIGHTING IN EUROPE FOR THEIR RELIGION.
    Es salaam.
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In our house any sympathy for these migrants (or whatever you want to call them) disappeared long ago when you see them all well dressed, well fed and all holding mobile phones. Sky news has tracked one family consisting of twin boys of around 16 years old, the father, mother and young girl. They found them in Greece and yesterday picked them up at the Hungarian border after they had supposedly trekked all the way from some Greek island, Despite all the hardships? they had endured they all looked remarkably fit and well fed and neatly groomed, even wearing new clothes. The twin boys spoke reasonable English but their father appeared to speak little or non yet when one of the twins started explaining (in English) their past life and how they managed to trek across so many countries yet still appear so fit and well the father appeared to suddenly understand everything his son was saying and appeared to tell him to shut up (in his own language).
    I doubt if many of these migrants are true refugees, most of them despite claiming to be well educated (Iraqi dentist, Syrian doctor etc) all act like typical Arabs scrambling for any hand out, leaving their wives and children behind in many cases, just in order that they can make it to Europe where they can sit on their arses and enjoy a far better life on benefits than they ever could have had in their native country. They all seem to have thrown away an I.D. documents they may have had so what's the point of processing them and giving them papers at the borders of the Schengen countries. They could be radical clerics, IS fighters, terrorists yet without having proof of any I.D. on them Europe is letting them in and giving them papers.
    The mind boggles yet to date not one news channel or t.v. debate has raised these very important questions.
    The mind boggles.
    rgds
    JA

10. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have just received this email from a mate in Queensland,.......................

I don’t wish to be cynical, but has anyone got past the obvious rush of sympathy for these apparently disadvantaged people and looked at what other agendas may be in play in this drama. Particularly question number 5.

Can someone please explain the following regarding the Syrian refugees arriving in Europe from worn torn destinations. To be fair, none of us would want to live there under those conditions, but if it was our country, I for one would be staying put and fighting for it.

1/ How come they all seem to have endless supplies of money to pay the people traffickers?

2/ Why do most appear to have working and expensive mobile phones with GPS facility?

3/ Most appear well dressed and fed, many are seen smoking and do not appear to be suffering from any effects of malnutrition.

4/ Most of the refugees are men of military age.

5/ Why are other ****** nations not helping their fellow ******s???? (Saudi, Kuwait, U.A.E. Indonesia, Malaysia to name but a few)

6/ How come the two boys and their mother drowned off the Turkish coast can be returned for burial to the place they fled so quickly, to what is firmly held I.S. territory?

Could it be they are being paid to come to Europe as a way to increase the ****** population and get IS fighters embedded in Europe? We all know life is cheap from an I.S. point so the loss of a few lives along the way has no meaning for them as long as it benefits their cause. Just a thought.
    I have sent similar mails to Cameron several times but no response.
    Brian

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast