Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Migrants/Asylum Seekers/Refugees. ??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Migrants/Asylum Seekers/Refugees. ??

I see Hammond and Kerry met up to discuss Syria they say if they get rid of Assad it will stop this movement of people across Europe.Has nobody told them that only about a third of the people on the move are from Syria,could they be looking for a scrap with Assad and his ally Putin.????
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Brian #10 there is no guarantee that the people with the mobiles and money are Syrians fleeing the war there they could be from anywhere that's where the problem lies.
    Last edited by Jim Brady; 20th September 2015 at 09:06 AM.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

2. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    john sutton Guest

God bless hungary

4. Likes N/A, Louis the Amigo, j.sabourn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Brian #10 there is no guarantee that the people with the mobiles and money are Syrians fleeing the war there they could be from anywhere that's where the problem lies.

Jim
    I did not write that, I said it was a copy of an email from a mate in Queensland.

I have said several times that they come from Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, Pakistan, etc etc .
    Cheers
    Brian

6. Likes Louis the Amigo liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have just got another email .....
    The "REFUGEES" ARE THROWING AWAY food parcels from the Red Cross and also Cartons of bottles of fresh water, onto the railway line,. as it is Not Halal......................#
    Let them Starve.

The food and water were provided by the Red Cross and was not acceptable
    because - the Cross is a "Christian" symbol. Perhaps also the water was not
    certified Halal!!
    Why was it not on TV ? They discard food and water and there is
    predominance of young men?

Click on the link below:
    Bicske: a rendőrség intézkedik
    or copy and paste on google
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 20th September 2015 at 12:06 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have just watched that clip Brian, I think it is Norsk, or may be Swedish, so cannot read the text,however, you aintseen anything yet, wait till their dreams of being given houses,money and education fails to materialise and then watch them kick off. Not going to be pretty in years to come.They will not show this behaviour on TV for fear of the public kicking off. Kt

9. Thanks Captain Kong, N/A thanked for this post
    Likes j.sabourn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to WW3 KT. The text is I believe Hungarian. tho` could be wrong.
    Cheers
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just checked it out Brian, it is Hungarian,and apparently means *police take action *. Not enough action as far as i'm cocerned, kt

12. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes N/A liked this post
    gray_marian Guest

#1, Is this the clip Brian? The children in the clip had more sense! Bicske: a rendőrség intézkedik - YouTube

The second clip shows a husband pull his wife and babe in arms onto the track because she is crying/conversing with the police whilst he is sitting, lo and behold a camera appears and he kicks off. Next he wrestles her to the rails. There was no need for that as he could simply have moved her further down the platform. He then tries to keep her down with his body, all for the camera's benefit?? This was shown on the News Channels here but it was so quick, that it looked as if the couple had been manhandled whereas the police were trying to remove him as it was he who was restraining the wife and child. The baby's face was on the track at one point thankfully unharmed. All his own doing
    Last edited by gray_marian; 20th September 2015 at 03:53 PM.

14. Thanks Captain Kong, j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There are no doubt genuine refugees among the hoards, however I suspect that the majority is made up of illegal immigrants and probably a large number of terrorists. B Liar and Bush are ultimately responsible for all this as the war in Iraq was the fuse that has lit this explosion. I cannot see an end to this in reality as these people have the taste of other countries in their mouths and lets face it who wouldn't when you see whats on offer in Europe. To my mind, even if we put NATO boots on the ground and defeated I.S. who would want to go back to the total wreckage, devastation and lawlessness that is Syria and Iraq and with the prospect of having to rebuild everything from scratch, including honest governments, not the now late population or otherwise, for sure, especially if they have been housed, fed and watered all for free.

The future does not bode well for any country whether in Europe or not whilst this mass exodus is in progress and some way must be found to halt it and if possible reverse it. Many of these so called refugees have shown their colors already by the use of violence and criminal acts, no self respecting country wants them among its population stirring up hatred and anger as they, including the UK, have enough problems of their own. The do-gooders in this world have a lot to answer for and in many ways have to accept responsibility for the escalation of the invasion of Europe, because that's what it is, an illegal invasion.

Russia holds the key as any landings by NATO or International Forces would have to have its support otherwise WW3 could well become a reality. Putin has apparently just told both the UK and USA to go away in jerky movements when they suggested that Bashar al-Assad should be deposed - IS be defeated and peace returned to Syria.

What is the next step, I don't know, but would love to hear members views
    Last edited by Chris Allman; 20th September 2015 at 03:56 PM.
    When one door closes another one shuts, it must be the wind

16. Thanks N/A, Captain Kong, John Albert Evans, j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Likes Dennis McGuckin, Keith Tindell liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

we will take in the homeless the hungry the down trodden feed home cloth them but will they bother to mix not much chance ? most come from dirt roads no electricity running water proper sanitation in two years time they will riot in the streets because they have no 50in flat screen on the wall or Ł400.00 mobile to play with why should one man assad be allowed to run a country just take him out and take over his country simple? jp

18. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes Chris Allman, Jim Jamieson liked this post
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast