Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Democracy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Democracy

Today has been a momentous day for Democracy with a capital D.
    All over the U.K. from Northampton to North Shields, Barnett to Bolton, Grimsby to Glasgow, Todmorden to Torquay the people have spoken, not only spoken but shouted loud and clear for change. Young, old, rich and poor they have had enough of this unfair austerity were the poor are forced to pay for the greed and criminal behaviour of the wealthy.Sick and disabled people told they are fit to work and having their benefits cut, many dying others left in poverty.
    The legacy of Tory Blair and his followers who masqueraded as Labour tossed into the dustbin of history where they belong. Today we have a genuine Labour leader voted in by a landslide of public opinion.
    Today is the day of Jeremy Corbyn.

2. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Likes Jim Brady, N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Democracy

He has to prove himself yet. Talk is cheap for politicians. He is also a wealthy man, so what is the difference from one wealthy man of one political colour to another. You still cannot trust them. I could never ever have voted for any of those four Candidates.
    He also wanted Cameron to open the door to many thousands more migrants from the Middle East. Another Vote catcher in his Constituancy of Islington that is full of people of migrant stock. He was out today in London campaigning for more Migrants.
    Do Not Trust Any Politician of any Party.
    I do not have Democracy. I have a Migrant MP and Migrant Town Councillors. so what happens to us, will Corbin stop all that?? I want to be represented by true British people, that is Democracy, not by people from foreign lands. My Family fought WW2 to stop us being ruled by people from Foreign Lands and all that was for Nothing. What a waste of life.
    Brian.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 12th September 2015 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

seems strange that many people are rejoicing over corbyn's election as leader, especially the SNP. Fish face is on record of saying that she doubts that he can re-unite Labour in Scotland, thus strengthening the SNP's grip on Scottish politics and she also doubted his ability to lead a labour victory at the next general election, whilst rubbing her hands in glee over a tory win which she claims will lead to a 2nd referendum on Scotland's independence.
    Also a leader of a party that all its M.P.'s have singularly failed to express regret at their past leaders taking us into an illegal war in the Mid East, the result of which has directly led to the growth of I.S.I.S, the "Arab Spring" that has resulted in hundreds of thousands of so called migrants from N. Africa and Syria pouring unchecked into Europe, due once again to his parties past leaders signing up for total relaxation of all border controls throughout Europe and then claiming he would allow unchecked, even more of these migrants into our already crowded Island, putting even more strain on our housing, social welfare system and NHS, well if that's a triumph for democracy then I'm a visitor from Mars and want off this planet tout suite.
    rgds
    JA

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I agree with all that John.
    All the politicians seem to be hell bent on destroying our once great country by turning it into a cess pit for the worlds garbage to be dumped here.
    They whinge about the NHS Hospitals waiting lists. They are full of people who have come here and never paid a penny into it. I see it every day when I visit mine.
    Brian

6. Thanks j.sabourn, judith george thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"FISH FACE!......not a very nice thing to say,just because
    you do not agree with her politics
    Dave Williams

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Naw you right you shouldn't insult wee Burney!
    Vic

- - - Updated - - -

Corbyn will not lead Labour into the next election.

9. Likes N/A, judith george liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I did notice the singing of the red flag flying with policies like bringing thousands in its not the black flying soon? jp

11. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Louis the fly View Post
    Today has been a momentous day for Democracy with a capital D.
    All over the U.K. from Northampton to North Shields, Barnett to Bolton, Grimsby to Glasgow, Todmorden to Torquay the people have spoken, not only spoken but shouted loud and clear for change. Young, old, rich and poor they have had enough of this unfair austerity were the poor are forced to pay for the greed and criminal behaviour of the wealthy.Sick and disabled people told they are fit to work and having their benefits cut, many dying others left in poverty.
    The legacy of Tory Blair and his followers who masqueraded as Labour tossed into the dustbin of history where they belong. Today we have a genuine Labour leader voted in by a landslide of public opinion.
    Today is the day of Jeremy Corbyn.
    ####how interesting to read your post louis ......i look forward to tom and jerry along with the unions taking over the gas water electricity nhs and anything else they can nationalise ...getting rid of the army navy giving all the benifits a 100 percent rise show an olive branch to isis and making us the rival of syria in the bottom of the league of nations ....and of course the unions calling out all the above....and of course the bins not emptied the water stopped no electricity no gas no police no army no pensions ...no burying of the dead again.....but even you must admit the thickest of the thick could not let that happen ...the unions have lead the labour party to its final resting place........ps did you see the union leaders on the news today ......the fat bellies belies the word labour ...or do you have to be 20 stone to run a union ...they cant get of there bloody chairs ......but then they dont need to .....they just sit and the sheep run to the slaughter house of austerity in the true sense of the word ......good bye the left in this country they have ruinedthe working man with there stupidity ........thank the lord.....they have now finished themselves for good .......a very happy cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by David Williams View Post
    "FISH FACE!......not a very nice thing to say,just because
    you do not agree with her politics
    Dave Williams
    not a nice thing to say .....but the truth will outregards cappy

14. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Who is Fish Face,? is that Mini Merkel you are referring to?
    Brian

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast