Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Democracy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Democracy

Dogs are a mans best friend and have always had a lot of time for them. Unfortuanetly when our last two died, after a lot of soul searching we decided it wasn't fair on having dogs as couldn't really get out and about with them, and wouldn't like leaving them on their own when away. They are very dependant on their owners not like a cat which is more of a loner. A five mile jog with the dog Cappy would get rid of all the cob webs and beer fumes, ask Pat to join you and see what she says. Richard was into dogs and was distraught in one of his posts when died, did you ever get another one Richard or maybe have forgotten or missed one of your posts. Cheers John S

2. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

MOBILE PHONES.
    You can have a pay as you go phone,many seamen have these I have seen them buying phone cards in the Mission.If you have a bank account you can phone the supplier of your mobile account and ask for a top up say £20.00 and give in your bank card details.I often wonder how they recharge them maybe they have solar power recharges.
    As an aside when drug dealers are caught in Liverpool (or anywhere) they could have as many as 10 mobile phones or more.These are all pay as you go so the owner can't be traced.Go into a shop buy a cheap mobile no contract and buy phone cards.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

4. Thanks j.sabourn, Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That clears up my query on phones Jim, this IT world baffles me most of the time.
    With regards to dogs, i lost my last one just over a year ago, still miss her badly, but i am too old now to take another dog, and would worry what would happen to it if i went first. I had a Lurcher many years ago, used to be known as the gypsys dog, brilliant to catch rabbits, but my one you could not keep in the garden, he would clear a six foot fence with no effort. To this day i have to stay away from puppies otherwise my resolve would disappear, KT

6. Likes Jim Brady, cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

just got a text from the guy in ardrossan ......dont come today ......jeez where do these blokes come from......really pissed me of ......the dog will go elswhere over 20 people wanted it a not happy cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What it amounts to now cappy you will have to get in the garden and get on the Sols.
    Regards.
    jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

9. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Marion ref 11, i see in todays BBC news the SNP are having talks among themselves to discuss when to hold the next referendum on independence, she wont go away until she has the answer she wants, with the collapse of oil prices it would have shot Salmons plans to smithereens. kt

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brady View Post
    What it amounts to now cappy you will have to get in the garden and get on the Sols.
    Regards.
    jim.B.
    you must be a clairvoyant jim.....them mexis might dance on there hats ......but thank the lord for little sols...regards cappy.....ps its sunny and warm as well

13. Likes Jim Brady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Talking about Corbyn again. a supporter of the down trodden.....
    It is reported that he bought all his Red T-Shirts from a sweat shop factory in Nicaragua for 49 pennies each and sold them in London for over £10 each. The sign of a good Capitalist.
    Then I read about his mate Red Ken Livingstone..
    His company he runs with his wife. he earned £One Million and two hundred thousand Pounds profit in three years and
    avoided paying over £200,000 in Taxes.
    So another sign of a good Capitalist.

As I have said many times, There is No Way you can Trust any Politician of any colour.
    Brian.

15. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Likes cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Where can I read about that Brian very interesting.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

gray_marian Guest

#26, 'O, what a panic's in thy breastie!' As I suggested keith her mind will be whirring Mind you with Nicola Sturgeon, Gerry Adams And Natalie bennetts's endorsement I'm not exactly quaking in my boots here. Feel quite sorry for him actually...
    well to a point. His views on immigration and the Red Flag flying in his background might not bode so well with older supporters and then of course there are the Unions......He's in for a rough ride on so many levels. Interesting times

18. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast