Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Democracy

gray_marian Guest

Default Re: Democracy

#1, Well I'm delighted for you Louis but for selfish reasons!

No1: Its sweet when your choice of politician actually wins

No2: Wee Nicola I think received all the labour votes at the referendum and will now be plotting, planning and squirming. No longer hopefully will she be able to hold David Cameron to ransom with her demands. Which should prevent a second referendum willy nilly. The price of oil has dropped so she will be hampered there too. Slightly irritated that I keep having to remind folk down south she does not speak for everyone in Scotland far from it.

I doubt Jeremy Corbyn will actually make the next General Election Louis but it will certainly be interesting if not entertaining watching the wrangling within.

The die hard Labour members have voted and if nothing else should make Tony Blair realise he is still the kiss of death, if his ego allows. Sorry Louis didn't mean to rain on your parade.

#8, Cappy you forgot his shady comrades in Northern Ireland......
    Last edited by gray_marian; 12th September 2015 at 10:50 PM. Reason: added text

2. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The bottom line is that Corbyn will take the Labour party back to the days of Michael Foote and we all know where that ended up. I think David Cameron and his party will be well satisfied with the result. It should ensure the Conservatives in No.10 for the next 10 years, at least.
    Regards
    John C

4. Thanks David Williams thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There is one thing I notice and probably others that can still remember is the physical condition of these refugees. Those that can remember the skeleton like thousands of refugees from the likes of Belsen and other concentration camps bear no physical resemblance to their so called modern counterparts who all appear to be reasonably dressed and well fed. Anyone comparing the two would be like comparing chalk with cheese. As regards the poor kids drowned and the picture of the one dead on the beach, read some other article where it took a couple of photo shots to get the actual photo agreeable for the camera man. Anyone who has had dealings with the press should realize this is often the case, and even saw a report years ago where one reporter hired his own rent a mob to get what he wanted. Pleased to see you back Cappy, Asenby can now rest easy known its primary citizen is back in residence. Cheers JS

6. Thanks N/A, cappy, judith george thanked for this post
    Likes cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Good morning to a happy cappy.Cappy see Mr Corbyn's initials JC he can realy walk on water you know.His first miracle that he will perform will be to take everything back off the fat cats that your good mate Maggie gave away.The old age pension will go up,free dental and optical care for everyone,jobseekers allowance to double,student university fee's scrapped and lots of other benefits.the man can't loose an election it will be utopia when he is PM.Oh I forgot union membership made compulsory,back to the closed shop days with minimum wage £15.00 per hour.I hope this doesn't make you make a beeline for the Sols.LOL
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

8. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Surely you must be joking Jim, sounds good,
    But yesterday he was poncing about in London with all those immigrants shouting for Open Borders and more and more Migrants to be welcomed in, Who will pay for all that ???? Us the Tax Payers.
    All the Bums and Stiffs will welcome all that. BUT £15 an hour will bang up unemployment tremendously. the immigrants will do all the jobs cheaper, no tax, so who will pay for the NHS and all the other Social Services. thus increasing more unemployment. and so it goes on.
    Utopia does not exist and can never excist. It is only a dream in Peter Pan.
    As my poor old Dad always said, "If tha wants any money lad, tha must bleddywell work for it. There is Nowt for nowt in this life."
    Very true. This country is breeding too many Bums. I only have to look around me, they are everywhere.

Corbyn has Never worked in his life in a proper job. He is a wealthy man, He was brought up in a Seven Bedroom Mansion, his parents were well off, after Grammar school he went to a Poly Technic then into politics via a trade Union. and has made himself a good living ever since, He is a Trot, Not a good Labour Man.
    He supported the IRA in its quest for a united Ireland, he mixed with many Revolutionaries.
    His second wife was Chileno , his third wife is Mexican, one way of getting the immigration figures up,

He is 66 now and will be 70 when this next election comes around, if he wins he will be 75 at the end of the term.He should step aside and let a younger man take over.
    That Livingstone fella, ex London Mayor, was shouting about the Rich, He is a Multi millionaire, owns several Businesses. what a two face git he is.
    Cheers
    Brian.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 13th September 2015 at 09:55 AM.

10. Thanks N/A, cappy, j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Likes cappy, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The present influx all seem to possess mobiles. I cant afford one so don't bother with. How do they manage to pay their bills, do they all have an American Express card or Diners Club. Hope also they are paying their bus and train fares as this doesn't seem to cause any problems. The eastern European countries can see the problems soon to really happen, and they have my sympathy, for being shouted down by other hysterical peoples in more western countries who have yet to find the vipers head. To think this was nearly all started by dim witted politicians practising their art of Regime change instead of minding their own business is a fact of life that most are going to have to live with. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 13th September 2015 at 08:18 AM.

12. Likes Jim Brady, cappy, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The same thought has been going on in my mind, they all look well fed, the i phones are evident everywhere, how do they pay their bills?, it must go to an address i presume ?, as has been said, the real poor and suffering are back in the camps in Turkey and Jordan etc, they cannot afford the thousands of pounds to pay smugglers. They must have money to pay for rail tickets that they were waving about. I did see that people were handing out disposable nappies to the mothers, kt

14. Likes N/A, j.sabourn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

morning jim ......well a sense of humour is needed now .....the world of freebees will be rubbing it hands together ......but the firecracker will go out like a bum rocket with a whimper .....dereck hatton has had his hair cut and its london for orders.....lol .....myself today im off to ardrossan .on a bit of a sad mission ...my grandson charlie has a beutiful blue merle lurcher .....so obedient to him ...it will not let anyone near him apart from family.....but his commitments cannot let him have the time to give it the excersise it needs ......he takes it on a 5 mile run at five thirty every morn .....but now in his first job in rugby he cannot fit this in he has a 35 mile journey to headingly every morn and has to be there by seven am .......we have met a guy from ardrossan....who will take him as he has had a lurcher before so i am runnig charlie and the dog dodger up there funnily enough it is 56 years since i paid off a shelll tanker there ....i am looking forward to spending the day with my grandson.......the world is his lobster as delboy ses ......its about 500 miles round trip ......sad day ronnie corbett winning the labour leadership ....but then it could have been balls......well suppose it is any way .......hope your keeping well regards cappy

16. Likes j.sabourn, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cappy it' a shame about the dog I hope you have a good trip.Ronnie Corbet thats a good one,I do believe that Brian took my post to be serious and came back on the attack,shame you can't have a joke.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

18. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brady View Post
    Cappy it' a shame about the dog I hope you have a good trip.Ronnie Corbet thats a good one,I do believe that Brian took my post to be serious and came back on the attack,shame you can't have a joke.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    ###brian takes no prisoners ......or froggie french or the nieghbours and dont mention the moos.....lol cappy

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast