Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Car insurance.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Car insurance.

This is Western Australian Law, We were driving from Albany along the South Coast on the way to Kalgoorly in the desert. When were followed and stopped by a Police Car, Anne`s friend, Barbara, was driving.
    The cop was booking her. when he saw the licence , she came from Stockport, Manchester.
    He got his hand cuffs out and put them on her, and opened the cage at the back of the POLICE CAR,
    She was wetting her knickers.
    It then turned out that the cop was also from Stockport Manchester. and had been there for seven years. We had a laugh at her plight.
    I thing if it had been a fair dinkum Aussie Cop she would have been booked.
    Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    gray_marian Guest

Right since my children and now grandchildren were small have always played this car game. Look out for cows, deer, sheep etc but first to spot a police car gets a prize

4. Likes cappy, judith george, Captain Kong liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

at a large barbecue run by some nuns in the village i lived in the ber was flying out .......it was a great night we all had our kids with us ...as i was leaving with my irishmate his wife and kidsplus my tribe we pased the car park and lo and behold were a couple naked on the grass hard at it .....one of his kids shouted look dad what are they doing ...quick as a flash my mate said .......her car has broken down ....he is getting ready to give her a tow home ......i was laughing three days later ........the same mate one a fishing trip from the bwest coast of island kept stopping to see people he new in loads of villages acrossireland we kept telling him we will miss the bleedingferry we were all pissed on arriving in dublin to see the ferry about 10 minutes out at sea it was pouring downon the ferry landing and blowing a buster every one was uptight no where to kip etc ......one lad said what the eff are we going to do at ten oclock at night my mate came out with the wonderful statement does anyone want to go to the zoo........30 years later whenever we see him weall say the same thing back to him......happy days cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Brian and all car owners, a word of caution when you renew your insurance. I would imagine most people now pay by either debit/credit card. This gives the comapny your card reference number. Always ask or demand that you are not put on their automatic renewal service for the following year,as this way they realy bump up the premium for the following year. The onus is on YOU to cancel the debit/credit card and not the company, in some case if you dont cancel the automatic renewal clause on your card up to SIX MONTHS before the expiary date YOU ARE LIABLE to their fees, you are then stuck with it so please beware of the automatic renewal clause.If in doubt check with your bank the terms and conditions of your payment. I change my company every year, its cheaper that way, my present one is Privaledge Ins. self and wife as drivers, less that 7000 miles per anum this includes legal fees and roadside recovery. Total cost £186.00p.

Hope this helps.

John Albert Evan.

7. Thanks N/A, judith george, Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi John Albert,
    the big problem with Insurance is your Post Code.
    I live in a highly populated moo, slim , area. and car crime is rife amongst them, so the Insurance Gangsters make me pay for all the crimes They commit.
    And they tell me that immigrants enrich our society, they sure do, for the insurance Companies, as they never lose, as we have to pay.
    Cheers
    Brian

9. Thanks Doc Vernon, N/A, John Albert Evans, judith george thanked for this post
    Likes Charlie Hannah liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes Postcodes here also make a difference to Premiums, but where I am at present its quite good! Also they take into account where the Car is kept,inside our out!
    Mine of course is always Garaged when not in use!
    I use my Bank Account payment using BPay so there cannot be a recurring cost!
    Do all my accounts this way!
    Cheers
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

11. Likes N/A, judith george, Captain Kong liked this post
    gray_marian Guest

#35, If you used your Fleetwood address Capt' would that not make a difference to your Insurance?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

When is the best time to renew car insurance? The best time to renew your car insurance is eight days or more before your policy ends. The average motorist will pay 13.8% less for a new quote with more than a week to go on their policy than if they renew on the last day.

14. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What for have you written it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)