Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: "Je Suis Charlie"

gray_marian Guest

Default "Je Suis Charlie"

Would be wonderful to think that after the despicable slaughter in Paris killing 17 innocent people that the Governments represented to day on the march may actually be prepared and act on what the decent law abiding citizens throughout the western world have been requesting these past few years........take on board our "human rights" ............and save us from the lowest of the low....
    Last edited by gray_marian; 11th January 2015 at 06:44 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: "Je Suis Charlie"

Moi aussi Marian.

Salud, Rodney

3. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Read in today's papers the Government wants to ban anyone returning from fighting in Syria or any other part of the M.E. But the yuman rights committee believes that the ban violates their yuman rights.

5. Thanks N/A, Captain Kong, cappy, Richard Quartermaine thanked for this post
    Likes j.sabourn, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#4... And there you have it Vic. Until you get rid of this un attainable and fairy like law that everyone now thinks is crucial, the slaughter will go on. This law is for law abiding people and those wishing to live and abide by it, any other religion which has stated that it wishes to impose its own laws which don't include such, should be considered un suitable to abide in such countries that obeys these laws. The only other way to counteract terrorism is to reply with terrorism Hitler style, which most would consider not acceptable in a modern world. All the do gooders will do now is look for excuses of why it happened and blame the poor under educated parts of certain communities. Most thinking persons have seen this coming as has been advertised for long enough. Any action is better than no action is preferable on this subject. Cheers JS

7. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My own answer to my own question would be what it always has been, and should of been done years ago. For starters using the uk as an example, and any other country of a similar like, is to retake over our own borders and make our own laws re. immigration whether it be normal or so called political. Everyone has their own views and that is what the polling booths are for, to vote for who you think would be the most competent to achieve the present self made problems which started years ago, by not very wise politicians. You don't put tigers in the same cages as lions, or sparrows with eagles. The human races are no different. They also have minds and feelings which live in different centuries. We are going back to the middle ages when the world as we knew it was run from Rome. Religion is not capable of running countries, especially cruel and unfair ones at the least. No one in their right mind wants for some religious leader to be running the show, they should butt out and that includes any religion. For dialogue to go on with these people you are grasping at straws now, may be a few years ago before it got to the present day situation. Everyone has their own theories and way of doing things, mine would be to close the borders cut out immigration, declare certain parties non persona grata, and go ahead under our own steam, at present you stand to have the whole of eastern Europe with the wrong credentials just waiting to get in where the streets are paved with gold, or blood whichever way you look at it. You cant talk to people who don't want to listen, and you cant appeal to their better side as they don't have one. Cheers JS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My thoughts on this subject will differ from the majority of our members.
    Read just a little of Algerian history and the atrocities committed there by the French.
    The arm in arm march of world leaders in Paris should have included Bush, Chenney and Blair who are responsible for the Middle East carnage and the rise of terrorism now spreading to the rest of the world.
    There is no excuse for killing innocent people, by terrorists with automatic weapons and suicide vests, or by Western made bombs and cruise missiles.

10. Thanks j.sabourn, N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The French have been terrible towards many of their colonies who have wanted their freedom. .
    even in Tahiti they have sent in the French Foreign Legion to crack skulls when the Tahitians protested about the Nuclear Bomb Tests off the island poisoning the radiated fish that mutilated the new born.
    The French are not very popular out there. I have a lot of friends amongst the Islanders and they tell me about it, they are also very heavily taxed and that goes back to France, I will be back there next month for my annual visit..
    Cheers
    Brian.

12. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

interesting brian re taxes going back to france ....it is known that the french are one of the biggest non payers of tax which they will do anything not to pay ....but my feelings are with them at the moment after the goings on in the last few days....the perps were home grown taking the benefits etc of the country ....the same as here and there families etc will still take all that is going .....ie abdu hanza .....and his brood we musty make stringent laws ....if they are known to have terrorist leanings they.should be shipped out to there original or there familys original birthplaces were.... and tight entry to our country closed up .......the government can check my emails if this stops one more peacebreaking murder i have nothing to hide ....like cameras in the street i think they are one of the best occurances to happen .......the litter louts are now under observation ....the place is cleaner regards cappy

14. Thanks Captain Kong, N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I wonder what the outcome would have been in France had a Frenchman been hacked to death in the same manner as what happened to Drummer Lee Rigby in the streets of London.
    FOURO.

16. Thanks Captain Kong, N/A, j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Read the posts on this thread with interest, Some good clear thinking, Some more of wishful thinking, What I am doing at this moment is the biggest tool these terrorists have and basically un traceable, War has been declared on the West on twitter today no holds bared the I.S. Have stated they will not stop there terrorist attacks, By whatever means, These guys regard and are regarded by a hell of a lot of radicles as martyrs saints heroes, You can put the whole of the army on the streets armed to the teeth tomorrow but if you have one woman or child loaded with explosives and prepared to die for what they have had drummed into them, You cant possibly have a solution or stop it causing mayhem and killing innocent people in any country. When a country is put on red alert expecting a terrorist attack its not spies in long black coats walking the streets of Syria eves dropping in on conversation's amongst the locals, It is information received by others, Like any good intelligence police included they solve most of there serious crime by informers, And that is what is needed more of ****** and Islamic elders who know more about the radicalised youth than they lead us to believe have got to do more to get these capable, Not only ousted from there Mosques but off the streets of anywhere they wont end it all but they may well save mine or your life because at present we are all the enemy in there eyes, Wives and children included. Horrible world at present Terry.
    {terry scouse}

18. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes John Gill, happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast