Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: "Je Suis Charlie"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: "Je Suis Charlie"

HI All
    while on the subject. If these martyred++++ people arrive in heaven to be greeted by 70 virgins what do the women Martyr's get?????????

2. Likes N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    john sutton Guest

This is amazing. Even more amazing is that this hasn't been published long before now.

CHURCHILL ON ***** Unbelievable, but the speech below was written in 1899.

(Check Wikipedia - The River War). The attached short speech from Winston Churchill, was delivered

by him in 1899 when he was a young soldier and journalist. It probably sets out the current views of many,

but expresses in the wonderful Churchillian turn of phrase and use of the English language,

of which he was a past master. Sir Winston Churchill was, without doubt, one of the greatest men of the late

19th and 20th centuries. He was a brave young soldier, a brilliant journalist, an extraordinary politician and

statesman, a great war leader and British Prime Minister, to whom the Western world must be forever in his debt.

He was a prophet in his own time. He died on 24th January 1965, at the grand old age of 90 and,

after a lifetime of service to his country, was accorded a State funeral. HERE IS THE SPEECH:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy,

which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture,

sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the

Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement,

the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to

some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction

of slavery until the faith of ***** has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual ******s may

show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant

and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step;

and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had

vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."

Sir Winston Churchill; (Source: The River War, first edition, Vol II, pages 248-250 London).

Churchill saw it coming.

4. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    john sutton Guest

Some of the rules in Japan could well be followed by the rest of the world...

* Japan prevents the use of mobile phones in trains, restaurants and indoors.

* For first to sixth primary year Japanese students must learn ethics in dealing with people.

* Even though one of the richest people in the world, the Japanese do not have servants . The parents are responsible for the house and children.

* There is no examination from the first to the third primary level because the goal of education is to instill concepts and character building .

* If you go to a buffet restaurant in Japan you will notice people only eat as much as they need without any waste because food must not be wasted .

* The rate of delayed trains in Japan is about 7 seconds per year ! !

* The Japanese appreciate the value of time and are very punctual to minutes and seconds .

* Children in schools brush their teeth after a meal at school, teaching them to maintain their health from an early age .

* Japanese students take half an hour to finish their meals to ensure proper digestion because these students are the future of Japan .

The Japanese focus on maintaining their own culture . Therefore :

* No political leader or a prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited Japan not the Ayatollah of Iran , the King of Saudi Arabia , or even a Saudi Prince !

* Japan is a country keeping ***** at bay by putting strict restrictions on ***** and ALL ******s .

1) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to ******s.

2) In Japan permanent residency is not given to ******s.

3) There is a strong ban on the propagation of ***** in Japan ...

4) In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.

5) One cannot import a 'Koran' published in the Arabic language.

6) According to data published by the Japanese government, it has given temporary residency

to only 2 lakhs , ******s , who must follow the Japanese Law of the Land . These ******s should speak Japanese and carry their religious rituals in their homes .

7) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number of embassies in Islamic countries.

8) ******s residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.

9) Even today, visas are not granted to ****** doctors, engineers or managers sent by foreign companies .

10) In the majority of companies it is stated in their regulations that no ******s should apply for a job.

11) The Japanese government is of the opinion that ******s are fundamentalist , and even in the era of globalization they are not willing to change their ****** laws .

12) ******s cannot even rent a house in Japan .

13) If anyone comes to know that his neighbor is a ****** then the whole neighborhood stays alert.

14) No one can start an Islamic cell or Arabic 'Madrasa' in Japan .....

15) There is no Sharia law in Japan .

16) If a Japanese woman marries a ******, she is considered an outcast forever.

17) According to Mr. Kumiko Yagi, Professor of Arab/Islamic Studies at Tokyo University of

Foreign Studies , " There is a mind frame in Japan that ***** is a very narrow minded religion and one should stay away from it . "

The Japanese might have lost the war , but they are in charge of their own country .

There are no bombs going off in crowded business centers , " Honor Killings " , nor killing of innocent children or anyone else ! ! !

Something to think about ! ! !

6. Thanks N/A, j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I see Britains worse ever ex PM is speaking or was in the past few days on some hearing about some of his practices when in power, just got the tail end of the news so missed it. The man could lie through his teeth, he missed his vocation as a second hand car salesman. Does he still hold a job as a mediator or something in the Middle east, or has someone copped on to him and been sacked yet. JS

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

On a tour of KL I got talking with the tour guide, a lcoal lady of Malaysia not afraid to speak her mind.

I asked why the Moslems of Asia very rarely wear the Burqua, and what do they think of the situation in the Middle East.

Her reply was quite simple.

The Moslems of asia will welcome anyone of any religeon, those of the Middle Esat do not want any one other than their own and will not tolertae any other faith apart from Islamic. The people of Asia hate the way in which these people use faith as a weapon against all others. As to dress code, moderate people will not wear that garb as they consider it to be the garb of those unwilling to be part of the civilised world.

In my two weeks in Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia I saw only two black letter boxes.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

10. Thanks Braid Anderson, N/A thanked for this post
    Likes j.sabourn, Jim Brady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm with you John. I spent 9 months living in a kampong house in Kelantan, the strictest Moslem state of Malaysia. I had my computer, because the kampong actually had electricity. No glass in the windows, just storm shutters; holes in the roof let the water in when it rained, but it just drained out again through the holes in the floor - but got power! The story is told in my book 'The Castaway's Diary'. Here's a short extract.

A few days later Ahmad brought Noordin the village school teacher to see me. I had noticed her passing by a few times on her small motorcycle, and wondered who she was. She usually managed a smile and a wave, but had never stopped to chat.
    She wondered if I could help her with some of the school papers, as they had no computer or printer. She was a slim attractive woman in her early thirties. Ahmad told me her husband was lost at sea in the tragic sinking of the KD Sri Perak patrol boat in 1984, only weeks after their marriage. I remember discussing that sinking with the Admiral, at the Lumut Yacht Club, a year after the event. One of the young officers partially responsible for the accident – he’d been asleep on duty - was dating the singer at the bar in Sitiawan in which I had a minority share. When I mentioned his name to Noordin, she didn’t want to talk about him.

When I had asked the Admiral why the young officer only lost 6 months seniority, his answer was a beauty. “If we discharged every young officer who made a mistake, we wouldn’t have any left.” I guessed the teaching profession gave Noordin the contact she needed with children. Apparently she had loved her husband very much, and had no desire to re-marry.
    For the next few weeks she called on a daily basis, bringing drafts of what she needed me to produce. At first I was embarrassed at what might happen when I ran out of paper and/or ink for the printer. But I needn’t have worried. Before either ran out, she supplied new ones, without asking. Usually it took only about ten minutes to go over her requirements, but she often stayed an extra half hour or so. She liked to ask about the places I had been, and what I had done around the world. On other occasions we would discuss the difference between the rigid attitude of the Mentri Besar of Kelantan, and the more tolerant way of ***** practiced by most of the State’s population. I enjoyed our little chats, and was always sorry to see her leave. She shone a little light into my loneliness. She also more often than not brought me some of her home cooking!

At first I produced simple test papers in Malay. Then came the gradings and overall performance figures, and finally the actual term examination papers. In between I produced roll-call lists for attendance purposes, and even details of the school budget! I soon became familiar with most of the names of the schoolchildren. Many of the ones who came to see the model railway were in her class, and it was interesting to put faces to the names. Of course everything is in Malaysian, so My Bahasa Melayu is still improving.
    As exam time came closer my house became more frequently crowded with kids competing for my encyclopedias and my huge 552-page Rand McNally world atlas. In spite of its size and weight, I have carted that atlas from Australia to Singapore, Malaysia, PNG, and back to Malaysia.

The Castaway's Diary by Braid Anderson | 9781907986741

12. Likes N/A, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    john sutton Guest

Subject: FW: Moral test

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one.

By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally in this world!

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision.

Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line.

*** THE SITUATION: ***
    You are a photo-journalist working for a major newspaper in London. You're caught in the middle of this epic disaster.

There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions.

You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing into

the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

*** THE TEST: ***
    Suddenly, you see a man in the water, he is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer ... somehow the man looks familiar .... and you suddenly realize who it is ... it's the ****** Cleric Abu Hamza, the one-eyed, hook

handed bastard who hates non-******s and wants the UK to become an Islamic state!!

You notice that the raging waters are about to take him under forever.
    You have two options:

1. You can save the life of Abu or
    2. you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the country's most despised,

evil and powerful men!

*** NOW THE QUESTION - AND PLEASE GIVE AN HONEST ANSWER ***
    >

>

>

1. Would you select high contrast colour film or,
    2. would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

- - - Updated - - -

You guys will, I think, appreciate this – notwithstanding the awful events that have taken place in France. P

From now on...... I'll believe in The Prophet Muhammad........

I decided to go to the ‘Surrey Mosque’ for the first time to see what it was all about.

I sat down and the Imam came up to me, laid his hands on my hand and said:

"By the will of Allah the All Mighty, and the Prophet Muhammad you will walk today."

I told him I was not paralyzed, and he simply walked away!

He came back and laid his hands on me and repeated the same thing.

Again I told him there was nothing wrong with me, and again he simply walked away!

After the prayers I stepped outside and lo and behold, my f*cking car had been stolen!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Terrorist benefits.jpg
    I think this about says it all John.

15. Thanks N/A, Rodney Mills thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sadly Braid that is how the world is going. The West have become soft and unwilling to take the bull by the horns. As long as the West continues with this soft approach conditions will not change as the terrorists know punishment will be very little and families will not suffer. The time has come for govs around the world to stand up to these rat bags. Yes there may be some colateral damage done but at the end of the day they might just begin to understand how th wpeople feel.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

17. Thanks N/A, Braid Anderson thanked for this post
    john sutton Guest

Thought you might like to read this letter to the editor of a British national newspaper. Ever notice how some people just seem to know how to write a letter?
    Here is a woman who should run for Prime Minister!

Written by a British housewife to her daily newspaper:

'Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores in July 2002, and in New York Sept 11, 2001 and have continually threatened to do so since?

Were people from all over the world, not brutally murdered that day in Washington , and in downtown Manhattan , and in a field in Pennsylvania ?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a few Taliban were claiming to be tortured by a justice system of the nation they come from and are fighting against in a brutal insurgency.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere belief of which is a crime punishable by beheading in Afghanistan .

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called 'insurgents' in Afghanistan come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques and behind women and children.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of Nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide bombs.

I'll care when the British media stops pretending that their freedom of speech on stories is more important than the lives of the soldiers on the ground or their families waiting at home to hear about them when something happens.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a British soldier roughing up an Insurgent terrorist to obtain information, know this:

I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take this to the bank:

I don't care.

When I hear that a prisoner - who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and 'fed special food' that is paid for by my taxes - is complaining that his holy book is being 'mishandled,' you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts:

I don't care.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled 'Koran' and other times 'Quran..' Well, believe me!! you guessed it .............

I don't care!!

If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your E-mail friends. Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous behaviour!

If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button. Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when more atrocities committed by radical ******s happen here in our great country! And may I add:

'Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. Our soldiers don't have that problem.'

I have another quote that I would like to add, AND........ I hope you forward all this.

Only seven defining forces have ever offered to die for you:

1. Jesus Christ

2. The British Soldier.

3. The Canadian Soldier.

4. The US Soldier

5. The New Zealand Soldier

6. The Australian Soldier, and

7.The South African Soldier

One died for your soul, the other 6 for your freedom.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO PASS THIS ON, AS MANY SEEM TO FORGET ABOUT ALL OF THEM
    AMEN!’

GIVE THIS LADY A STANDING OVATION. SHE HAS INDEED TICKED ALL THE BOXES

Isn't it interesting that so many people in the Western World feel this way, but not one of our politicians, who are supposed to represent us, ever have the guts to state the situation like it is?

We do not have strong politicians, just weaklings that bend in the wind.

19. Thanks John Arton, Louis the Amigo, j.sabourn thanked for this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast