Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: "Je Suis Charlie"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: "Je Suis Charlie"

Quote Originally Posted by Louis the fly View Post
    My thoughts on this subject will differ from the majority of our members.
    Read just a little of Algerian history and the atrocities committed there by the French.
    The arm in arm march of world leaders in Paris should have included Bush, Chenney and Blair who are responsible for the Middle East carnage and the rise of terrorism now spreading to the rest of the world.
    There is no excuse for killing innocent people, by terrorists with automatic weapons and suicide vests, or by Western made bombs and cruise missiles.
    Of course you are correct Loi, But if its not western made weapons it would be eastern. Terry.
    {terry scouse}

2. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well will throw in my two bobs worth. Seems that ******s around the world are crying out not to be targeted because of a few radicals. Well I can not agree with that sentiment at all. That march in France the other day was a missed opportunity for them to show that they to where against the radicals but they and there leaders where conspicuous by their absence. What sort of message would have been sent out, if on the world news they had been seen protesting against this violence alongside westerners. It is the inaction by them that condemns them in my book.
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My only pennyworth is that we as a mainly Christian country (The Church of England is still Christian), whether we be catholics, C of E, Presbytrian, etc etc are not taught to hate other faiths, alas another faith has no scruples about teaching its young that all other faiths are nonbelievers and are not worthy to be on this earth, no matter how much that they protest that their faith is a faith of love and friendship, which it may well be to its own followers, but not to others outside that faith. It is not a matter of who supplies guns etc to whom, it is a conditioning of the mind which is the evil weapon.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by vic mcclymont View Post
    Read in today's papers the Government wants to ban anyone returning from fighting in Syria or any other part of the M.E. But the yuman rights committee believes that the ban violates their yuman rights.
    Vic, Who do you think is to blame for the present status quo, Brussels/ Strasbourg/ And the rest of Europe will all be on alert before long the speed in the way ISIS is growing in strength, Will kick in anyones door its only when they get a taste of the inevitable which is not if but when, They will wake up to reality. Terry.
    {terry scouse}

6. Thanks j.sabourn, N/A thanked for this post
    Likes John Gill liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I wonder how many of this so called faith are just downright perverts, murderers, thieves and in general just degenerate persons of low intellect, many of whom so called convert to, to be able to carry out their evil and despicable crimes against humanity and be able in their own perverted minds do so with a non existant deitys approval. They should be classed as such and just be called homicidal perverts, and not be given any title and excuse for their actions and be eradicated at every opportunity. Human rights apply to human beings. This rabble could never come under that heading. JS

8. Likes Red Lead Ted liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#13... Ivan its about time that people came out of their funk holes where they think by keeping quite it will keep them out of mind, out of sight and out of mind doesn't work with criminals. The one good thing that came out with the Paris shootings was it brought people out to show that they were not frightened of these madmen, and that terrorism is not going to work. These people work on the thesis that Hitler had that if a german soldier was killed by the resistance he would take a hundred civilians and execute them. That town in Poland that was laid to waste and every man woman and child was murdered is an example of this, and this was for the killing of one of his SS generals. They also use the excuse that hitler also used as blaming the Jews for the ills of the world and are dedicated to wiping out. Any country that gives free movement to these people be they present terrorists or not, are always going to be a future threat to the country that has given them shelter, many have said on this site that very little condemnation comes from them, maybe they are still down the funk hole, or are just waiting to see which way the cards play. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 13th January 2015 at 04:58 AM.

10. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As said earlier there is no excuse for killing innocent men , women & children but if a country is invaded on a lie of having weapons of mass destruction 100,000 killed many more displaced, turned into refugees, why are we surprised when they hit back?
    The people of Iraq had the misfortune to live under a dictator, there was nothing they could do to change their situation.
    What would you do if your family was blown apart by bombs and missiles, if you found yourself without a job and homeless? If our country was invaded it would be our duty to take up arms.
    Last edited by Louis the fly; 13th January 2015 at 06:04 PM. Reason: spelling

12. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes John Gill liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#17 So its alright then to enter supermarkets and blow people to smithereens because they think they have a moral right to do so, do we blow people up who make caricatures of Christ. The people of Iraq wanted their dictator removed but had neither the inclination or the courage to do it themselves, it was done for them and they made a mess up afterwards by their own infighting in the name of the various sects of their own religion, I have no sympathy for them, the same as I had no sympathy for Irish Catholics and Irish Protestants fighting each other, for what, the disruption of the majority who just wanted and want to get on with their lives. The indoctrination of the young by fanatics or even moderate (so called) clerics has a lot to answer for. And as for our country being invaded and us taking up arms of course we would, but isn't that a different kettle of fish, I don't know, but the drawing of a cartoon doesn't justify terrorists killing 17 people, well to my mind anyway and it has no relationship to the invasion of Iraq, not even in the most tenuous way

14. Thanks John Callon, N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What was the meaning of the word Fifth Columnist given to people during the war, believe it was people living in a country who were against the doctrines of that country and doing everything to assist the countries enemies. Certain parts of Europe in that case should now be in the Guinness Book of Records, as having the highest ever imaginable number of such. If not actually attacked by uniformed soldiery, most European countries are living on a knifes edge and is only a matter of time before bedlam starts. As I said in a previous post the PC brigade would be looking for excuses and blaming poor living conditions on these thugs actions, they want to get real and speak the truth, we are already at war, the thugs have declared it themselves. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 14th January 2015 at 01:12 AM.

16. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi All.
    In Australia when you give the the oath of allegiance when accepting Australian citizenship it states that you are to abide by Australian laws, failure to do this may render you not a fit person to reside in Australia and you could be sent back to where you came from, I believe it has been used before, why then don't they send these people who are now in jail on terrorist charges back to the middle east? Why have a law and not use it.
    As for what happened in Iraq, now we know that weapons of mass destruction was all bullshit, but it has been going on since oil was discovered there, I was in Abadan when all hell broke loose because the yanks were reinstating the Shah after the people had voted in a Govt of their choice.
    Cheers Des

18. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes John Gill, happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast