Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: ukip

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ukip

I am sure you will have noticed how they are all having to insult Farage, he must be very happy about that , shows they now see him as a threat, and stealing votes, this is good , they need to bleddy wake up to what a large ammount of us think. KT

2. Thanks Ian Walker thanked for this post
    Likes alf corbyn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#141... As no likes Keith LIKE, It must be a job worth almost dying for being in government, having the advantage of being exempt from National Service if the occassion arose. Only thing is if they lose they face the firing Squad as happens to most goverenments who lose wars. However what a life style some must have, being called honourable and not being so. Is hard to imagine anyone less deserving to be called that, than to have a politician to lay claim to. As said in a previous post they are shown now (UKIP) on tv in WA so must be rattling and getting up other peoples noses. GOOD...... Cheers John S

4. Likes alf corbyn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

watching him on question time last night nearly everyone on the panel was trying to have a go at him but he had the answer to everyone of them and threw more back in their faces talk about ganging up he well dos his homework and a very shrewd man and if he dos what he says we are in for a few years of getting back to the Britain we all once knew and he has my vote and I think all the other parties are rethinking the way they work he is saying what a lot of voters think but getting the flack for it?jp

6. Likes alf corbyn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

From memory turn out on poling day in UK was always dependant on the weather. Appathy runs a very good campaing and often wins, much as I hate out system of compulsory voting, mainly for the preference system, it does get every one into the polling booths. No one can then say that they did not have the chance to vote for who they liked the most. Fact is though that at the end of the day it is really the bueracrats who run the place and then they have to put up with the looney concept of some jumped up MP no matter whaih side they come from. But should U KIP win they will end up like all other govs, snout in the trough geting what they can. But the name U KIP, sounds as if they want to to sleep it off!
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So you have relented John and now call it compulsory voting now after all these years of telling me it is not compulsory but optional. Sorry mate but you did leave yourself open for that one with the mandatory LOL following. Personally I think the UK system is better simply because when the government of the day is so on the nose that more voters turn out to kick the buggers out of office. Mind you both systems have there good points and bad points the main bad point is that you know you are going to end up being screwed in the end by the system. Bet there is a load of crap coming out trying to denigrate UKIP as there is here with our rabble now trying to change how the senate is elected to make it harder next time for the Palmer party and other small parties to get elected into the senate. Just take a look around the world at how the mighty democratic country's have gone in and stuffed up other countries over the years under the guise of liberating them. I do not think that we have a democratic system as it was supposed to be at the start but more of a dictactorship with the ony choice of electing a different leader each time and they treat us all like bloody sheep and we have allowed this to happen. The basic principle in my book is that they are supposed to be answerable to us not dictating what or how we should live our lives. They have lost their way and it is going to take a bloody big change in the system even if it is the wrong one but one that will purge out all the self interest and corruption so that our grand kids have a chance to regain what we once had.
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Louis the fly View Post
    The support Ukip is receiving from all sections of society is because of the abject failure of the three main parties to address the issues which most concern the people of Britain today.
    These issues are well documented, but due to the censorship now being imposed upon us we are forbidden to speak.(in case we upset somebody!)

10. Likes alf corbyn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think the vote on in/out was inevitable every party knows the country cant sustain the amount of people coming in and are sick of laws changing is the promise of a vote a ploy to get votes then go back on I don't think so? the penny is finally dropping and its the like of the UKIP party is the only party so far that is taking votes of the other three main runners. I am glad most migrants have settled in the London area that way when the ministers are traveling to parliament they must see the mess and think we are responsible for this? we have no faith in any of the MPS in todays government and the rulers of Europe?jp

12. Likes robpage, alf corbyn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I in honesty Graham , have not noticed any censorship beyond a couple of posts being moved to scuttlebutt chat , I am still saying what I want ,
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

14. Likes Jim Brady liked this post
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15