Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Invasion

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Invasion

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Isaac View Post
    So the only reason that I am not a xenophobic racist is because I live in Cornwall................HOW DARE YOU !
    You posted your view, I posted mine, no need to shout

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Immigration can be good for a country and yes in the past the UK is made up of many diverse cultures.
    Immigration should be controlled, if you have the skills and we don't----welcome.
    If we have the vacancies and a shortage of labour ---welcome.
    But uncontrolled immigration to suit the dogma of the Politicos in Brussels - no.
    The majority of Uk people who settle abroad integrate into that country, they do not try to change its make up.
    ******s in Birmingham and Bradford are having a concentrated effort to remove head teachers and replace them with ****** supporters - therefore they are implementing their beliefs on the majority.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I am Not a [some phony word] rascist.
    I just dont like living in a foreign country.
    I do not have any representatives, I only have foreign born Councillors and MP.
    I vote for an English MP I get a foreign born one who only campaigns for the foreigners who live around me
    I campaigned for the Ushakov Medal for the Arctic Veterens. she ignores it, she is only interested in her own nationlity I am ignored. Who is the Rascist. I have rascism every day here. It is one sided. Only English People can be Rascist. THEY cannot be Rascist because of stupid do-gooders who have helped to turn me into a foreigner in my own country that I have been to war for.
    I sugest that Chris sells up and moves to an immigrant area.
    Cheers
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

question if a white british man and a middle eastern woman was to fall for each other and want to marry the family of the woman is likely to kidnap her to another country {although she is british} or murdered by her own family. now that to me is about a racist as you can get and cant be denied by anyone that's why the word mix is not in their dictionary so it will stay them and us they are chipping away at the british way of life I was born british and used to like the way of life but not this day and age and what is it going to be like in say a hundred years time integrate yes take over no? even some born here do not want to be british and the loyalty is to far of countries but still hide behind the passport and the clowns in the eu stand behind them?jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

lots of people say Mr Powel was right? in years to come will people say ukip or other far right organisations were spot on after all we have supposed to be holly men preaching to kill british and giving praise scum that murder people on british streets and just getting jail we all know even those against the death sentence would agree they would not be missed and a dead martyr is better than a live bomber any day this is just my view call me what you like I would take the job a hangman tomorrow if offered{for free}jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#25.. Remember those years very well. Was probably the only honest politician around at the time. Was howled down by the rabble lead by the snotty nosed radicals from our so called leaders of the future, then in the various Universitys getting a so called privilged education. Would of made a good leader of the country, but as usual got every bad press going. Cheers John S.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#10... They died because the UK had a treaty with Poland and was obliged to honour. The average uk citizen fought for his home and hearth. The average citizen had never been out of the country, he was fighting for his country only. Not for some tribe in another part of the world he had never heard of. Anything else is pure Hollywood Bullshit. JS.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi shipmates, More of Mr D Camerons speech about Pakistan, we are bound to Pakistan with unbreakable bonds they are our great friends.... and promised more aid in the future? Nothing on so called honour killings, or education for girls or terrorist in that country? I dont understand that our friends, try to kill our troops in other countries? What am I missing?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

LOUIS how dare you say anything about women's rights honour killings or extremists wanting to kill our people to some that is a racist remark and the race card could come out!!! to me its the truth but why is the truth hidden so we can kiss ar.e and make us look good. politics is a dirty business and world politics is worse this country our laws and only our laws honour killings is murder simple no honour in murdering one of your own children and should carry a full life sentence ?jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It does'nt seem to bother David Cameron and other members of his cabinet on the invasion,in fact it would appear that they are glad of it because of the cheap labour that go's with it.
    Danny Alexander.Portuguese Cleaner.
    Theresa May. Brazilian born cleaner.
    David Cameron.Nepalese nanny.
    Mark Harper.Hes has had to resign his position because he was employing an illegal Colombian cleaner.Dont the government come down hard with large fines for not checking people out to see if they are legit to work.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast