Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Invasion

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Invasion

the magistrate who sent me to adelaide said ...oz wants young men ...i jumped ship in 1926 and have done well here .......if you keep your nose clean when you come out come and see me and i will get an oz passport and citizen ship for you if you wishjust get in no trouble for6 months .....wish i had done that dual citizen ship would have been a nice addition

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

sorry chris. I cannot agree with you. I do not condone terrorism or people walking about covered from head to foot so you cannot even tell If they are male or female I also do not approve of a stupid government that allows a drivers licence to be issued to a person wearing a burqua which only shows their eyes.
    Backsheesh runs the World
    people talking about you is none of your business
    R397928

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I am sorry too Chris, No Way can I agree with you.
    You must be living in a little England Paradise.
    Come up North to Boltonistan, go to many areas of London, Birmingham Manchester , Bradford ad fin.
    All no go areas where English is never spoken, where if you are English your life is in danger in those areas.
    My dad and uncles and relatives Never fought for the freedom of all the Bums of the world to invade our once great nation and turn it into a cess pit. They fought for a better England. You must have a very sheltered life where you are. My house is only worth 25% of the real worth, so I cannot sell and get out. I am surrounded by an Alian Culture both in dress and language and habits. What was once a beautiful little avenue is now full of rubbish, they chuck their garbage throught the front door into what was once beautiful gardens,now garbage dumps.
    I complain to the Council, The Councillors are from Pakistan. I complaing to my MP she is from Pakistan.
    WHERE IS MY DEMOCRACY. I have no representation. is this what my family fought for in WW2, ???????????????????
    "Any one can come in,,,,,,,,as long as they Do Not live near me"
    Brian.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 8th March 2014 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think Chris's location address says it all, sorry Chris, you may live in England in Cornwall, but those of us who have lived in London and other cities live in a different world where-in the English language is an alien language and you may as well be in the Khyber Pass. There are schools in London and the north which each have to try and cope with children speaking 30 plus different languages, I don't think our forbears died for the erosion of their culture, they died to preserve it. We are still more tolerant than any other country on earth, but you may live in an isolated pocket of England's green and present land where English of sorts is the main language and that coloured doctor is such a nice man. Methinks, with all due respect, you may have to broaden your horizons and join the real world.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi shipmates, people from overseas' came to Britains aid in the world wars, pages and pages of foreign names, who died in service are in the merchant navy book of remembrance in Cardiff city hall, How many dead heros are recorded from India and Africa who fought along side of our troops? Pakistan was not in any war first or second as we made that country after the war... As Mr D Cameron prime minster said quote Pakistan is part of the U.K and will allways be so . that why we give them millions in aid every year....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

that is the key word {mix} and we will get ghettos all over this country all the tree huggers that like the thought of hundreds of thousands coming here live in little leafy hamlets not cities were you feel like dr Livingstone every day?jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cloherty View Post
    I think Chris's location address says it all,---join the real world.
    So the only reason that I am not a xenophobic racist is because I live in Cornwall................HOW DARE YOU !
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 8th March 2014 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I am not against immigration providing it is strictly controlled, we could welcome the brightest and best from anywhere in the world to provide the skills and knowledge to help the country grow and prosper.
    The situation we have is a recipe for disaster. Mass uncontrolled immigration without police or health checks, unskilled labourers adding to the already overcrowded jobs market. Schools, N.H.S. and housing at crisis point.
    If you worry about where are heading as a country and what we are leaving for our children and grandchildren there will always someone to label you as a racist.

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Surely in history it has never been much different, Romans, Saxons, Normans, bit of Viking etc. certain many were dismayed then, but it all made what the Country become ?

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I believe that many men died to a belief in freedom in our Sceptred Isles . We now have multiculturalism As a normative term, it refers to ideologies or policies that promote this diversity or its institutionalization; in this sense, multiculturalism is a society “at ease with the rich tapestry of human life and the desire amongst people to express their own identity in the manner they see fit . In 1997 the New Labour government committed to a multiculturalist approach at a national level . Multiculturalism allows the trappings of individuals , so we become like a Salad bowl , all different things in there to see as seperate parts , where in the previous three hundred years Before Tony , we had a blender , newcomers mixed , bought their culture and mixed it with ours , I believe that worked , You would not want a ***** , because you would be British , now thanks to new Labour we accept , and bend to everyones views .
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast