Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: UKIP foster parents.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default UKIP foster parents.

This is the present news headlines.Three children were removed from foster parents in Rotherham (Labour run council) the reason being that the foster parents were members of UKIP!!!The children are of Eastern European origin.They were removed and the couple accused of belonging to a "racist party".
    If there is any truth in the fact that the children were removed for the reason as reported I find this disgusting.Many on here have promised to vote for the UNITED KINGDOM INDEPENANCE PARTY in the next election how do you feel about being branded a racist or belonging to a"racist party".
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Jim one argument is why are thees children from immigrants left here have they no family true family from were they originated from? second no political party should ever come between foster carers and children needing a helping hand this is a racist crime yes crime no one should have this kind of power the whole of the social service should be taken to book over this and yes ukip will and should take advantage and put a voice in parliament i hope they do get the vote for mp seems they were not clearly thinking of the kids but their own egos? a neighbour of mine and teds every year give children from chernobyl 2 weeks holiday and they are great kids very appreciative of every thing they get their parents are most probably communists but dos that really matter what is our land coming to and Moore's the point how do people decide to play with down trodden children i find this case most disturbing and most of all it is wrong.jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This story was headlined on my computer home page here in Canada and after reading it, brief as it was, I was appalled. There have been a few cases of children being removed from homes here in North America because their parents are White Supremacists, one case having gone so far that a child was tattooed with some sort of white supremacist symbol. In cases such as these, I agree social services needs to step in. However, this case in the UK is a completely different issue. I hadn't heard of the UKIP before but it sounds like a party with a very sensible mandate. The article I read noted one of the mandates of the UKIP is curbing immigration, which sounds like they just want to keep an alread over-crowded country from becoming even more crowded, nothing more. It's unbelievable to me how politics is invading everyday lives more and more - it's happening in Canada too. Priorities are completely skewed.
    Ron's Daughter
    R399144

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default UKIP

The logic of Rotheram Council's decision is hard to fathom, an indigenous Caucasion couple willingly foster three children from a different ethnicticity, how is this racsist. The couple have apparently been fostering children for 12 years, surely this is the record that should be considered and nothing else. It is just pure politics, whatever point Rotherham Council was trying to make, it certainly has backfired upon them and handed UKIP publicity they could have only dreamt of previously.

john sutton Guest

did anyone consider that the time used to make the decision on these children means that some child in rotherham is not getting the attention that it desparately needs from social workers and is probably being neglected or abused
    john sutton

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

`Social Workers` are notoriously PC and always are `extreme` Labour.
    They have no interest in the people or children in their care as long as PC is observed.
    There should be No Politics in Child Care.
    It is what is best for the child , not a political aim.
    They are just a bunch of weirdos with an agenda. They also have a long history of stirring up trouble.
    I think this is a Good boost for UKIP, certainly hope so and get rid of these PCs.
    Cheers
    Brian.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default talks with forked tongue

Hi shipmates, As I posted on the E.U. forum mr D Cameron so called tough talk we will not pay a penny? we will only pay £300 million more at todays rate the E.U. wants 5% increase in our payments £35 bn more per year over 7 years Mr Cameron and co government are full of what makes the grass grow green in texas, we will pay more, we in the U.K are only minor players we have no say about it !!!! its part of the conditions /rules we agree too many years ago. We will never leave the E.U. big business and the Farmers and growers and many companys wont allow that to happen, Ukip are a party who are backward thinking and outdated they may have worked many years ago? but too late today !! but we would never be allowed to vote on the subject of leaving the E,U. do you think I am wrong? wait and see shipmates

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

All i know is that the way i intend to vote, i will not be allowed to foster children(too bloody old anyway) KT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default childless /couples to foster have many probelms

Hi Shipmates, in the U.K. the rules on fostering children are very hard, thats why many childless couples go abroad, they can stop any one fostering on many grounds not just who you vote for or which party you supported, (Not mainstream} if your over weight or have any criminal record can all go against the couple, Captain Kong "Social workers" only follow the rules layed down by council bosses' , government mandate the e.u laws and regs or the law in the U.K. If you dont you get the bullet !!! and end up in court. UKIP are not in favour of any European countries children living in the U.K. but takeing us out of europe in every way !!!!! That means all rules and laws trade and human rights and all payments' to them, So the U.K can stand alone, and only obey they laws they agree on passed by the U.K. government.{ WILL NOT HAPPEN} unless hell freezes' over.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cool FOSTERING

Its hard to believe,but only the electorate can remove
    these A******S from office.
    Dave Williams

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast