Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: UKIP foster parents.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We had a case here in Oz a couple of months back. An Australian lady married to a Spanish guy. Four girls who go on holliday to see father. Come back OK but father applies for cuotody. Oz courts say they can not stop mit. Kids taken screaming and shouting away from motherand given to father. It now appears the gov had a hand in it all.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default UKIP

It is reported on BBC news this morning that David Camerons advisors are urging him to move closer to UKIP, as they be a threat in future elections!!!, maybe a light is beginning to flicker, KT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Sell out but talk is cheap

Hi shipmates, Hi Captain Kong, Mr D Cameron would make a deal with old nick ,to keep in power, remember the reform of the lords a promise to his lapdogs for they support i. Your Aunty was tucked up by someone ? I would not let it go it must be some kind of scam !!!! Go to council office and demand to see the head of deptment and make waves, See you T.V, If I am right? I would love to do it for you. The purpose of disablity equipment at home is to save the council money it cost from £400 to £600 + per week for private care in home more in some parts of the U.K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Louis , it was a scam, to get a single lady out of a Family size Council house, a family has now been rehoused in that house.
    The Councills do this because there are too many families on the waiting list and too many single old people in a family size house. Get them out and into an old folks home. It has been widely shown in the papers.
    Too late now to do anything, she has gone, aint coming back. if still alive then it would be different.
    We are in a High Immigrant Area and there is a BIG demand for Family size houses, they all have to be housed in suitable accommodation. So get rid of the old ladies and fill up with migrants, Problem solved, the Councill then cannot be accused of being rascist. The world is now different than what our moral standards used to be, Migrants come first before our own.

Cheers
    Brian.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 26th November 2012 at 10:33 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

maybe Cameron wants a sock puppet for each hand?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default UKIP

I honestly think there is a big change in attitudes in this country, I for one have been voting for UKIP For years, Its not just the idea of getting out of the E.U. Which is costing this country a fortune every day estimated £ 000.000s per day. I don't like the idea of Commissionaires in Brussels dictating 75% of our country's laws, Of which none can be repealed by parliament we have no say in those that make these laws we cant remove them. The E.U. controls immigration, Buisness and employment, Financial Services, Fishing, Farming, Energy and Trade, Law and Order, And is now seeking to control Tax and Forien Affairs in the UK, The British people must be allowed a referendum if we stay in or come out of the E.U. And regain our independent power over our British way of life that has served us just fine don't forget we came through 2 world wars without being an E.U. State. We don't have to be ruled by our European neighbour's of whom i should add depend on Britain for there markets. People and politician's are realizing its the only party that has this at the top of there agenda and are ready and willing to give the British people the chance to have there say what is best for { RULE BRITANIA } Regrds All Terry.
    Last edited by Red Lead Ted; 26th November 2012 at 12:46 PM.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

terry we all know when someone is p.ssing down your back and telling you its raining and we in the UK are soaked? how in one hand are we cutting health and benefits and yet letting up to half a million migrants in in the next 2 years and have no say in the matter by eu law come on lets get real here.jp

Tony Morcom Guest

Default New political party?

It occurred to me reading these posts tonight that we all overlook the obvious. Since we have a wealth of life skills on this site and cover the majority of the UK surely the simple solution to the problems in the UK is to form a new political party ourselves. The Red Duster Party would surely have all the expertise needed to sort out this country fairly quickly. Lets face it we already have the answers to just about everything the government is ever faced with. Crime would be at an all time low with all the criminals either deported or hung, no more soldiers killed as they would all be brought home, no more illegals as they would be shot on sight, only trade with countries represented by our members on this site. New shipyards would be built and start building ships again to be crewed by British men and women trained and certificated by us. No more government expenses as we can all work from home as we do now so all the government buildings nationwide, plus now empty prisons, can be converted to cheap housing so that solves yet another range of problems, whilst also boosting the building industry. I am sure that there must be one or two more problems the government occasionally has to argue amongst themselves over but we would solve those with a couple of threads on here. So that just leaves the question of who would be the new Prime Minister or should I say Master? Oh yes and compulsory conscription into the merchant navy for 2 years for all those 16 year olds who aren't going to university or haven't got a job to go to plus the long term unemployed. Sod UKIP vote Red Duster!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"HERE, HERE,"
    then Big clapping sound.
    Cheers
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)