Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: UKIP foster parents.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Louis,
    The Social Workers are sometimes a wierd lot.
    Not just for the young but for the elderly.
    A social worker visited my aunty, she was 97 years old in a council house and blind.
    The Social worker said she needed a Stair Lift so she could get up stairs safely to the bathroom and to bed. Also a chair lift into the bath so she could bathe safely. .......
    Two years later another Social Worker called to see her and said "What are you doing with all this equipment, Stair Lifts and bathroom lift, You are not entitled to it, other people have more important needs than you," She was 99 years and 5 months old and blind.
    The men came and removed the Stair lift and the bath lift.
    Then she had a fall, a stroke and died. aged 99 years and 7 months.
    Can any one tell me who needs a Stair Lift and a bath lift more than she did?
    She was looking forward to her 100th Birthday. Worked all her life, paid her taxes, was a war widow and the `Social Worker` took it all away. Bastard.
    Last night the family celebrated her 100th Birthday, unfortunately she wasnt there.
    Cheers
    Brian.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default not right

Hi shipmates, Hi Captain Kong, I dont understand what happen to your Aunty? Why would anyone take away 2nd hand disable equipment? This is against the rules and not allowed ,If I were you I would take this matter to the head of department sounds like something is not right here "fishy" How would a social worker have the power to do that? To have Disable equipment put in any house cost the council and social sercuirty money. and the client is checkout by a doctor and many others I have never hear any been taken out while the person was still alive {council house } This could by a police matter sounds like a scam.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My late Wife and I were Foster Carers for many years,back in the 80's and 90's. In those days most Social Workers were Women in their mid to late 50's. Their Children had grown up and left home. The important thing is these Ladies knew about Children, they'd had their own. Nowadays Social Workers are,in the main,youngsters straight out of University. No Children of their own but they have this piece of paper that says they are Child Experts. The results? Innocent Children suffer. The first Child we fostered was new born baby boy. We had him until he was almost three. He then went to adoptive parents. We couldn't adopt him.We were too old.They can't do that now.It broke our hearts.He was like our own Child after that time.However it's not all sad.His adoptive Parents are still in touch with me. The Boy is now a Soldier,something he always wanted to be.I have received photos taken on his passing out parade. Th e young man really doesn't remember me or my late Wife. I will never forget him though and I feel very proud that we had an influence in his early life.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default UKIP foster parents.

I believe George Galloway is fielding a candidate for election in Rotherham for his Respect Party this tells me that there must be a high density of Asian people in that area.Gorgeous George did well with his party in Bradford so maybe he is now starting to stir it in Rotherham.I know that the Deputy Leader is Asian I wonder what ethnicity the Social Workers are that removed these children from the foster parents.I know that I'm being a bit cynical in my thoughts but I wonder!!!
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

who ever the candidate is the damage is already done all the political parties don't give a sh.te about the upheaval of the kids that went to the wall as soon as who votes for who came into the equation its damage control and the damage is already done documented the question is how many heads will roll and how much compensation for dismissal will thees social workers get{hush money} to take the rap? as i said in a previous post family in the country of origin should have been found and the children repatriated to them.jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have just been on the Rotherham site, there are only three members of the Town Councill who have foreign names,,Shabani Ahmed, Shuakat Ali and Jahangir Akhtar all the rest have British names.
    I then looked at the "Fostering of Children" Section.
    A person is vetted of course and training provided.
    No Mention of any Political Affiliations at all in the application forms. and instructions.
    So this action must be a one off by the Social Worker concerned doing their own thing.
    . Louis, I do not think it was a scam to remove Aunty`s Stair lift, according to my cousin, her son, it was done by the Councill, The house now has a family of new tennents in now.
    This happens Louis, as in the case of the Foster parents in the above paragraph.
    Maybe it was a way of getting a very old lady out of a three bedroom Councill House and into a `Home` so a family could be rehoused there, She had been there since WW2.

Cheers
    Brian.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 25th November 2012 at 09:49 PM.

Tony Morcom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Louis the Amigo View Post
    Why would anyone take away 2nd hand disable equipment? ............ This could by a police matter sounds like a scam.
    I must admit I'm inclined to agree Louis. We had a stairlift fitted earlier in the year. We had to apply for a grant to have it fitted and about 4 lots of people were involved initially including Occupational Therapist, Social Services, Finance Dept and the guys who were involved with installing. Once the grant is approved the unit belongs to you until you request it to either be relocated or removed. We even have 5 year maintenance contract with it. There is something definitely dodgy about this.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Tony, I repeat what I said,

"Maybe it was a way of getting a very old lady out of a three bedroom Councill House and into a `Home` so a family could be rehoused there, She had been there since WW2"

Some Labour Councills do resort to underhanded practices just to get their own way.
    Brian.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

my sister in law had one put in this year and then taken out again due to health and safety one been counter said she needed one the other said she didn't and the didn't won leaving my brother in law with a £1600 .00 stair lift that he could not send back because by the time a decision was made it was over the 28 day limit left hand not knowing what the right is doing!!!JP

Tony Morcom Guest

frightening!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast