Thread: Scarborough MNA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Scarborough MNA.

Yesterday I read a post I think the poster used a nom deplume but signed off Russ and a surname and he was from Scarborough,I intended getting in touch with Russ but as I dont know what name he goes under and I dont know which thread it was on I now cannot do that.The reason I wanted to get in touch was to see if Russ was a friend of my late brother Frank (RIP) who was a member of Scarboro MNA.I have met many of the members from there when they did a trip over to Liverpool to the MNA here and met at the Eldonian also under sadder circumstances at my brother funeral in Scarboro where many of them turned out bringing along the Standards and giving my brother a good send off.Are there any other members on here who belong to the Scarboro MNA if so I'd like to hear from you especially if you have another trip planned for the Eldonian in Liverpool where I'd be delighted to attend and meet up with you all again.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Tony Morcom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brady View Post
    Yesterday I read a post I think the poster used a nom deplume but signed off Russ and a surname and he was from Scarborough,I intended getting in touch with Russ but as I dont know what name
    Did a quick search Jim and came up with Russ Kennedy whose profile lists him as Newcastle on Tyne. He posted in one of the Arctic Medal threads yesterday. Could this be him? If so you can email him HERE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Scarborough MNA.

Thanks for that info Tony.
    Regards.
    Jim.

Tony,just found that post you mentioned different person the Russ I mentioned was location Scarborough.
    Last edited by Jim Brady; 6th November 2012 at 09:14 PM.

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Scarborough MNA:

LINK: The Merchant Navy Association

Scarborough
    Meeting Date: Third Tuesday of each month (No Meeting in December)
    Time: 2000hrs
    Place: Anglers Club 2-4 Friars Way Scarborough YO11 1HN
    Telephone: 01723 363829