Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Work for your pension

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Some Tories wear red ties , some tories wear blue ties , they are all in the big house on the Thames for their own interests , we are part of a new constituency from the last election , and it is a Conservative seat now , but the Conservative candidate , now our MP George Hollingbery , was the only candidate to knock at my door , the only one who suggested that he wanted to represent the constituency , and the only one worth voting for , and so far has been a good constituency MP . I try to vote for the man who I think will best represent me and my views , I an just as selfish as everyone else in this World . I like the idea of Green but they have somehow gotten the basic engineering wrong with wind and wave farms weighing the maths and the carbon savings heavily in their favour by only showing part of the picture , I would love to scrap party political troughs and have 500 non aligned representatives of the people , but man's greed will never allow that , the temptation of the Awards and Money troughs get most of them in the end . That is why , I said in an earlier post that I would never vote for the man , but at least Dennis Skinner has stuck to his roots , Unlike the Lord from Hull , who sold his principles for a gong
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Similar principles apply here in Oz. when one patry ousts the other they always find a cushy job for some of the outgoing MP's. Un, foreign diplomatic post etc. It is without a doubt the biggest boys club in the world.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default you pay they take you get less

Hi shipmates was out last night down the club with my old shipmate laurie and a group of friends most over 80yrs many ex serviceman, told them about this post the comments were not good " like tell him to put this stupid idea where the monkeys put they nuts" and many more the same type but cant put them on here!!! Some of my mates take 10 to 30 tablets a day for health reasons, What job could they do? { so his idea is a non starter} by the way the russians in the cold war days, had old ladys sweeping the streets for they pensions so I was told? So it has allready been done.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3