Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Child Benefit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Child Benefit.

Many families in the UK will be having their Child Benefit withdrawn from January 7th next,many are not aware of it.This will be taken from them because of them being high earners,they dont need it some may say they are well off enough!!But when you read stories like what I am about to tell you,you will realise that this government is targetting the wrong people and this is another reason why we should be out of the EU.
    Tax payers are forking out £36million a year to 40.000 children who do not live in Britain.EU rules mean that European immigrants paying National Insurance here can claim for children that they have left behind in their home countries.Most claims come from Poland where 25,623 children are getting the benefit.I wonder how many of these children exist and how may are loaned to other people and multiple claims are being made for one child.Years ago the mother of the child was given a book and claimed from the post office each tuesday,now it is paid through the bank so how many Poles could've returned to Poland and are still being paid this benefit.You just could'nt make it up.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have heard of the Poles and other europeans claiming Child Benefit and there was NO checkup on if they existed.
    Also why should my tax pay for the sex life of the Poles.?
    There are many anomolies with europe this is just one of them, We should get out soonest.
    We were very successful as a Nation for a thousand years, now we are being dragged down into the sewers of europe,
    Brian.

Cebu, Philippines district of Punta Princessa.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default child benefit

Cameron refuses to change his tactics, nothing will change, the British People are allways the losers, still wont cut Foreign Aid. you tell me how they can be made to listen, ? it needs a massive revolt to shake them.
    Tony Wilding

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Bit of a double edged sword this being the site it is and the history of many of us. I know I personally when in port was out to re-populate the world and refuse to believe I was alone in this quest. 40,000? We probably did a bit more damage than that between us.

Regards
    Calvin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Why just the poles?

Hi Shipmates, I have an idea for all us ex merchant navy seaman to get some extra cash on top of our pension? Can we all claim {Class action in the E.U.} due to the lack of female company at sea, in our time and the famous old saying "Any port in a storm" some of us could have many children,abroad we could claim for, all around the world. If the poles can claim for they sex life,{ We who done our duty far and wide } All of us hard-working seamen who were fit young men and payed high British taxes' at sea ,and followed our great maritime traditions of being friendly with the natives, should get a few bob extra too ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's tracking them down though Louis. Unless we could apply to the EU for expenses to re-trace our steps while we search. I did have the Maltese Mafia, well a couple of irate relatives of the girl called Joe and Charlie, making inquiries after me in London. First trip and I walked straight into a setup. Last time I accepted an invite off a shipmate to meet his good catholic niece.

Regards
    Calvin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I never ever went ashore once in 40 years, I was a good lad, If I did go ashore it was only to the Seamans Mission to buy tooth paste and post a letter to my dear old Mother.
    Brian..................a 77 Year old Virgin who does Not live in Boltonistan.

So I have a clear concience on such matters. I do not want any young lady searching for me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default free money for all?

Hi shipmates, I think we should copy our polish friends on this one, as our government will take any old rubbish as proof, we could have a few dozen names made up for all our shipmate on this forum in hard to get too bent countries, maybe all the Re _Flag countries will help out again ? they love to get they hands on some new yankee dollars again , we will like the ship owners did bribe the top people ,and we will all soon be on easy street with loads of E.U. handouts, and child benifit cash by the wheelbarrow load, We cant beat them ? so we will have to grab some quick before all our money has all gone abroad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

i wonder what the government would do if every pensioners in the country at the retirement age got divorced claimed separately for all benefits and lived in the same house its a loophole i am waiting for the EU brigade to come up with? the tax payers are getting hammered for this crowd.jp

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default No Wonder:

No Wonder:

Me no likee British sailor,
    Yankee sailor come ashore.
    Me no likee British sailor,
    Yankee sailor pay ten dollars more.

Yankee sailor call me honey darling,
    British sailor call me f****** whore.
    Yankee sailor have one jump then finish,
    British sailor jump for seven more!

LINK: mudcat.org: PermaThread: Merchant Navy Songs