Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wages and Pensions

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sorry John,
    It is very sad that europe has taken over Britain we elect a government and the europeans stop any decision our government makes with its stupid human rights laws. we cannot deport anyone who is a terroist because it is against europe`s human rights. and also many other laws that stop our govenment that we elected from doing.
    The europeans have forgoten they would not have been in that position if we had left Hitler to stay there.
    Hundreds of thousands of our people have died saving europe, that is the way they repay us .
    Change and over ride our laws from our own democratically elected govenment, make us pay millions into their kitty.
    I have never set foot in any country in europe for over twenty years and certainly never have any intention of doing so. As I say It is only fit to be used as a Nuclear Testing ground.
    All the best
    Brian.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Wages and Pensions.

I see that we are now being told by Europe that we have got to sell the RBS,what has it got to do with them!!!The sooner we are out of it the better.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kong View Post
    As I say It is only fit to be used as a Nuclear Testing ground.
    All the best
    Brian.
    I am disappointed Brian. I would never have expected a comment like that from you.

Bill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sorry Bill
    That is the way I feel about europe. It has helped to ruin this once great nation of ours.
    We are now a small Province of europe. In Brussels Parliament there is a map of europe and Britain is not recognised as a Country.
    As I say I would never go to europe for a vaction just on principle, I do not like europeans, or their attitudes.
    We once had the greatest Common Market in the world, but stupid polititions made us give it up to join in the european community.
    We bancrupted New Zealand, near bancrupted Australia. We were not allowed to buy their Beef, Lamb, dairy products and fruit etc. They were in stuck until they could find new markets. They suffered because of european protectionism.
    We had to buy european products instead.
    When I think of all the big fleets of ships taking our manufactured exports out to the Colonies and bringing back all their produce, Blue Star Line, New Zealand SC. Federal Line, Port Line and many many others fully employed on those trades, ALL GONE, because of european directives. It created a lot of unemployment in the UK.
    All our industries started to run down, What can we make that Germany and France cannot make? nothing.
    We have to buy our locomotives from Germany, our coaches from Italy , ship building went the same way.
    Blackpool and Fleetwood Trams, have just bought £100,000,000 of new trams and equipment from Germany, we used to make these here, and export them world wide.
    There are many, many other issues including law that over rides our democratically elected Government.
    Agriculture, there are thousands of acres of excellent farm land on the Fylde used to be full of produce, Potatos, Corn, and wheat, all have been lying untouched for years, farmers being paid not to farm, Most of the Apple trees in Kent had to be cut down because it interfered with the French farming.
    I could go on and on with many many faults of us being european.
    I was talking to some daft woman, She said she wanted to go into the euro, `Why` I asked, she said , `So I do not have to change my money when I go to Benidorm.`
    With `intelligent` people like that being allowed to vote on the future of this Nation , what chance have we got.?
    Cheers
    Brian.............. off to have another blood pressure tablet.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 18th October 2012 at 10:50 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

OK Brian , the subject obviously prays heavily on your thoughts. But just a minute - as I've said before , it's your own fault. Blame your own MEP's.
    The UK is the only country that continuously cowes down to every Brussels directive . No other European country is so subservant as the good ol' UK.

Start at your own back door first before condeming Europe. The run down in UK industry ?., only yourselves to blame.

Another point ; you would like to see the European mainland used as a nuclear testing ground ? . If so , then a few minor bombs would present
    absolutly no problems for you . I take it you approve of the Madrid railway bombings then ?. Come on , tell us , it's one or the other !.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I feel sure Brian was talking of nuking the concept of the EU and not the actual member states but I stand to be corrected.

And yes John, I have to agree that the UK is the only member that rigidly applies all directives no matter how stupid. Possibly due to too much being delegated directly to our civil servants who are in the main jobsworths and beancounters.

Regards
    Calvin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by John Cassels View Post
    .....Start at your own back door first before condeming Europe.........
    Sorry John you are wrong its not only the our MPs but our Civil Servants who cow to to the EU Directives.
    I'll give you an example I worked for the Magistrates courts and we were informed that it could a be breach of Human rights if a prisoner was spotted being taken into custody, so therefore we had to spend inordinate of time and money investigating how we could get shackled prisoners into court custody cells.
    Roll forward and European Cup, and the host nation was building wide open cages to host its delinquents. One rule for one and one rule for the other. Or its down to interpretation of the law, Europe seems more relaxed whilst our judges let anyone off if HR is used as mitigation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Wages and Pensions

John Cassels quote "only yourselves to blame" it looks like John has jumped ship and is now a full European and taking the high road of the German and French and we in the UK count for nothing.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Now John the Nuclear Testing Ground was just a statement of how I feel about the idea of a european union. Obviously I would not really mean it, just a figure of speech. also it did get some reaction, No I do not condone the Madrid BombiNg or the London Bombing
    But it is the eu that makes it very difficult for us to get rid of the Islamic Terrorists who are the the ones who do the bombing. so in that I do blame the eu for thinking more of the human rights of Terrorists than their victims. We have one named Quatada he is wanted in Jordan but the eu says he may not get a fair trial so they say we cannot deport him back to from whence he came. What is all that about?
    I admit that our own Politicians stick ridgedly to the eu directives and the rest of europe doesnt, then if that is the case then the directives should be abolished if no one takes notice of them.
    I am constantly emailing Cameron on the subject.
    I just want Britain to be great again without the shackles of a eu. Twas OK for trade but once it became Political with a Parliament and a President and a Germany that is slowly taking power over it all, No Way.
    I have never ever once voted in a european election because I was always away overseas when an election came up. From what I have seen MEPs are just a bigger bunch of criminals than our own MPs, all on the make. The only decent one appears to be Mr Fararge of UKIP.
    So John dont take it personal, I do not have any nukes under my pillow, so you can sleep easy tonight.
    Cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I am in total agreement with Brian even though I do not live there. The concept of the EU was good, the implimentation is crap. Latest from Herr Merkel in the EU capital, Berlin. ALL EU budgets should be open to veto by the EU parliament!!!!!
    Comments such as this do nothing to inspire the people to do anything for them selves.
    The constant austerity program wil not fix the problem, it is akin to trying to pay off your credit card whilst unemployed. No work for the people, no taxes for the government not exactly rocket science. But if you want to bring a country to its knees what better way to do it. Greece and Spain will be captives to Germany for generations to come.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast