Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: fighting for one's country

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

john all threads and posts should if possible should have different views and comments that's what keeps this great site going and the interesting views on this site is great. some members may just have thoughts on only some threads that's good but most like the banter on all. i am still feeling my feet here yet the new kid on the block and have not yet started the wind ups to those i feel can take it{but never in a vindictive way} i am not here for that so keep your views coming as long as no malice is intended i think we are all thick skinned we can all have a good laugh for most that's all we have left and lets face it we say what a lot of people think? just my view :JP

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Jaycn the fact is most members of the media do not give a stuff about anyone, all they want to do is sell copy. They do not care who they offend or how mnay terminilogical inexatitudes they tell as long as it sells. Scum bags is a term that in my opinion fits them well.
    Could it be that the fact the troops are there is encouraging the locals to go and live in UK, USA Canada etc??
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3