Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WOULD YOU NOT THINK

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default WOULD YOU NOT THINK

would you not think that any new immigrant would be told if they are involved in any crime they would have any visa revoked and deported immediately from the uk no appeal whether they have kids here or scammed a marriage forced a child into a forced marriage and literally any excuse to deport them they toe the line and the law to the hilt if we take a page out of the Swiss you are not a national until you have not been in any trouble for 12 years weather you have kids there or not lets start throwing the shite out of the country and it would save a lot of prison places but warn them even before they get on a plane in the country of origin it may sort all the dross thinking we are a soft touch after all you step out of line in the likes of the UAE and see how long you get away with going against there laws? JUST A THOUGHT ? JP

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi John,
    Illegal Imigrant Criminals have Human Rights, europe says we cannot deport them and the Government like a bunch of Whimps do as they are told. Switzerland is not in the EU so they can do anything they want to.
    A case recently, an illegal immigrant from Pakistan, was a habitual criminal, stealing cars and GBH and other crimes Then he stole a car and killed a little girl, he got away with it, and will not be deported he can stay here.
    I emailed my Pakistani born MP and asked her what she thought of this criminal, no answer, I phoned the Labour Party Office here in Bolton and said I wanted to speak to my MP , I was told she was on a visit to Pakistan.
    The family of the little girl are devastated, No one cares.
    This has happened quite a few times, we cannot get rid of foreign criminals. because of the whimps in power who will not go against the EU Directives.
    Victims do not have Human Rights.
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Brian this country dos not take any consideration for the victim at all and as soon as we learn to do so the better its all about the criminal and not the victim why not go against the grain and use common sense and common law you done wrong you pay for it and if you are a guest here like in a party you are ejected from the premises IE the country make it impossible for foreign criminals to drop anchor here? its so simple that's what is criminal we are putting up with it? i wish some mps could see the remarks on the site it might give them a little insight to the ordinary public views of the voters that put them in power.jp

Cebu, Philippines district of Punta Princessa.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default would you not thiink

Seems wrong to have an MP born in Pakistan, never seems to be in the UK, Eventually there will be many more, imagine Burkhas and Hijabs in House of Commons,
    Tony Wilding

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

All that is coming Tony.
    Cheers
    Mabuhay
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default It certainly is KONG !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kong View Post
    All that is coming Tony.
    Cheers
    Mabuhay
    Brian
    If only you had kept it in your trouser,s when you were there Terry.
    Last edited by Red Lead Ted; 6th September 2012 at 11:54 PM.
    {terry scouse}

Cebu, Philippines district of Punta Princessa.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Makes me wonder sometimes exactly what is coming, when the People of the United Kingdom finally decide enough is enough and all pleas to our Gallant Leaders are continually totally ignored, the unfair cuts to our society when Billions are given to corrupt Nations, A French Company depriving disabled People of there rights, continual price rises in basic living, the rich evading tax , those Riots and Looting of recent history could be a foretaste of what is to come, our leaders seem to have there heads buried deeply in the sand.
    Tony Wilding

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Would you not think

In my opinionthis Human rights gets abused it goes a bit to far

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Israel

Should do as a picture in the paper today of a couple of dozen arabs of some type or other trying to get refuge there from the Sinaii. Big wire fence No Admittance. Occassionally give them water. Israel knows they are on a hiding to nothing if they drop their guard and have no cares what anyone else thinks. They make their Laws and abide by them. Cheers John Sabourn

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

unless we become racist we will as indigenous to the UK we will become extinct as a race in years to come? i have said this before there will be a prayer mat in number 10 in years to come and as usual we are like sheep?jp

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast