Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Harry

After seeing the antics of Harry on TV screens, no doubt there will be plenty of remarks for and against this extremely bad publicity for the British Monarchy. There will be excuses made and accusations and the world press is going to have a field day. I can imagine any one of us in the same situation at that age, but at least we would not be allowing photographs to be taken. Before anyone says he is only human and the same as everyone else, he is not he is a Prince of the Realm and in line of succession to the throne. I wonder at his intelligence in allowing himself to be put in that situation, with all his wealth he could at least do it behind closed doors. He must know by now who his real friends are and the person or persons who took photos and passed on should I imagine be waiting a long time before any further invites. As regards his Army career I cant see him ever making the Intelligence Corps. If he really wants to be one of the boys I suggest he renounce all attachments to the monarchy and continue his army career again without the privilege Royal Rank. I dont really feel sorry for him, because of his own making he has put himself in this position. His background does in no way give him the right of putting the Royal Family to so much disrespect from others all over the world. Regards John Sabourn

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thumbs down

Who cares about this, I dont, and I will not be rushing out to buy that comic called the sun. I am just glad there were no smart phones with digital cameras in my days at sea, a lot worse things were seen and done in my day.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I feel really sorry for him. Some ar-ehole who he probably trusted, out to make a fortune, took those pics, he stands no chance. Whats wrong with him enjoying himself in private, he is off to Afghanistan soon, perish the thought, but he might not come back. So let him enjoy life to the full while he is young, because in later life he wont be allowed to. Personally I would shoot the person who took the photographs for treason, the bast-rd.

Chris.
    When one door closes another one shuts, it must be the wind

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

i am sure its not the worst thing any of the royals have done he is a serving soldier and deserves to enjoy himself but he wants to pick his mates better he should have a chat with the one who took the pictures down a quiet alleyway on a dark night and make him eat the camera or phone that was used??jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Who cares, hes only suffering what thousands of other people have to suffer, as detailed in the phone hacking, they are just spoilt brats who live a highly comfortable life, at our expense, and want to use the HRH title when it suits, but at the same time behave as the rest of us. Tough, get on with it KT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Harry

Put this before in the wrong post. Re Harry, what was his bodyguard doing letting this get out. He or them are supposed to be looking after his interests or was it them who took the pictures. No doubt there will be a few signing up for the dole next week. Cheers John Sabourn

john sutton Guest

why dont people leave him alone.he,s a young man having fun.It,s rubbish to say he,s a prince of the realm.he,s doing what we all did at his age and good luck to him.If those bottom orifices that write articles about him were half the man that he is they would understand.I personally am jealous..
    By the way.princes of the realm have always behaved like this

Envious john sutton

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It should not be allowed to have happened, I am bleddy mad about it.
    Why????.
    Cos I am Bleddy jealous, I wish I was a 27 year old, fit ,healthy, lusty, young man again instead of a 77 year old, naked in a hotel room with an attractive young lady. Why should he have all the luck.
    We should be grateful he was not with a young man, now that would have been news.
    Brian ....... dreaming about the young ladies and not so young ladies I once cavorted with . Happy days. all I have now are memories.

Tony Morcom Guest

He has as much right as anyone else to enjoy himself. We all made the same mistakes and he is only human anyway. These guys deserve to enjoy the youth and freedom whilst they can. He and his brother have been subjected to so much and done so much good for their family. Anyone who says he doesn't deserve a bit of fun before going back to war is completely wrong in my opinion. Its just a pity that someone had to spoil it all for him for the sake of a few quid. I seem to remember his Aunty and Uncles making far bigger fools of themselves on Its a Knockout and that was done deliberately on prime time tv.

Gulliver Guest

Exclamation Harry..

The world could do with a large dose of Anti-Knock compound.

I don’t feel any shame.The rest of the world should examine the antics of it’s own royalty, or leaders,politicians and “celebrities”.
    The British Royal Family has endured, for 1,000 years and is only a laughing stock to those republicans or anti-royalists who to my mind have no such culture or traditions of their own.
    Prince Harry has served his country well,as does William,and his mother Princess Diana before them.

Perhaps though,I think this will be Harry’s ‘last fling’,and I think he will certainly realise that now it‘s time to grow up a bit !

(Gulliver-in leafy Worcestershire-in Middle England,where the rest of the world seems light years away,where no copies of The Sun ever appear in the shops,and only The Guardian and Independent are read-and where ,when too much news appears on the radio,TV or Internet,we use the tactic of self-censorship-we just switch them off.!
    There’s far too much going on in this world to worry and write about !
    If it ain’t happening in Worcestershire,England-then it ain’t happening at all.!)
    Now,“where’s me little flag” UK WAVE.gif

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast