Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 1004 likes

Cebu, Philippines district of Punta Princessa.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

All posts are welcome, especially those relevant to life aboard ships, personal experiences on board and ashore, i find the ones by our Captains and there experiences as Mates loading and discharging very interesting,the especially the problems with hull fractures on Bulkers,and the manning of FOC Ships. we have many forums that cover all aspects of life in the Merchant Navy, we all have our gripes and discuss them, we have many stories yet to tell, lets have more , our members are brilliant in helping with lost recordsof service and photos of ships, helping relatives to trace MN history . as a ER Rating i have learned much on the more technical aspects of Ship operations. would like to see more of personal experiences ,
    Tony Wilding

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Les, lmao !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Les Woodard View Post
    I have just hit a 100 thank you,s............................ Maybe i have secured my place in heaven............. Then again if i end up, up there i wont know anyone? Terry.

Typical bloody scouse got it wrong again. They are on about likes mate and seems you have 844 so well on your way to a golden harp pity I will not be there to hear your solo. Be at the bar below with all our mates.
    A bus with a dozen scouser,s ended up at the pearly gates after coming of the road, They were all bursting after being on the beer for the loo, The angel who met them said no way you can enter until i get the lord,s permission........He is checking your past life now i will go and ask if you are to enter or to be put in the lift? .After seeing the lord and going back to the pearly gates he ran back into the lord,s office {LORD,,,,,,, LORD,,,,, THEY HAVE VANISHED} How can you loose a dozen scousers he asked the angel not the scouser,s he said {THE PEARLY GATES} I am going to the basement with you m8 if that,s were the bar is open all day Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default ?

I hear that the Scouse Olympic team has taken the gold, silver .... lead, copper and anything else they could get their hands on !

k.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

KIETH you do realise you have left yourself wide open for some scouse scorn incoming will be humerus?????jp

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default ?

I hear that the Welsh / Pikey / Catholics etc Olympic team has taken the gold, silver .... lead, copper and anything else they could get their hands on ! Ha Ha ......................

In reality: GOLD: Team GB.

SILVER: The closing ceremony. the only bit of all, that I actually watched: Expected the Symphony of British Music to have been a bit more like the Last Night of the Proms: Pomp and Circunstance and all that:

Bronze: The actual Olympics:

Hope and will wait to see if the Legacy works, Fingers Crossed:

Missed out on the old Brit Pop: Best were those that are gone but remembered: Lennon, Mercury etc.

Would have been good to have featured the Nolans : Ha Ha !

London Olympics, not to be seen again in my time. RIP.

Loved the tribute to our Mods ?

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Oh!!!!!! Kieth,

As John Pru, Said people who live in glass houses m8!!!!!!!!!!! The Welsh Diving team at the Paralympic,s have all been disqualified all 40 of them...........After being drug tested and found positive for W.D.40 Terry {scouse}
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Kieth.

I was having a beer outdoor,s last night loverly night, This Welsh guy who has lived in our sreet for year,s past me.............. Hiya Taff i shouted, His reply {Where was you going this morning when i met you on your way back. isnt ittttttttt.} Love that accent m8 Regards Terry.
    Last edited by Red Lead Ted; 15th August 2012 at 12:31 PM.
    {terry scouse}

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3