Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Disabled Or Faking It.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Disabled Or Faking It.

Quite a few on here have been interested in ATOS the French company responsible for putting people off benefits and back to Jobseekers Allowance.Tonight on BBC2 8.30 Panorama should be very interesting.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Cebu, Philippines district of Punta Princessa.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

they stopped my ex wifes benefit fo 7 months, virtually left to starve, she has Bi Polar A mental condition and can hardly walk, was forced to attend the job center even though they said she should not be there, was not untill she collapsed on the stairs of the Job Center that her Benefit was restored, can you imagine the trauma this caused someone with a mental condition ? they are a evil uncaring outfit, and virtually impossible to contact, just give you the run around.
    Tony Wilding

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I was talking yesterday to the man from the Khyber who lives next door, I was in the garden laying some very heavy 3` X 2` paving flags down the side of my garage,,
    He says `You shouldnt be doing that or you will have a bad back like me.`
    He has lived next door for four years, married with three kids, his wife and daughters all wear the kibab, He has two cars in the drive, one for him and her,
    He is about forty years old. Almost half my age, and has never worked, all on Benefit.
    I told him it was about time he did his garden it is a mess and a disgrace, Old Captain Wallwork who lived there for many years before he died four years ago would be spinning in his grave if he knew what a mess his pride and joy has become. I told him `Get it done. ` a hour later he is cutting the massively overgrown hedge and bending lifting stones and weeding and then mowing a two foot deep lawn. He was working like a Coolie.
    No sign of a Bad Back.
    How do they get away with it. ???
    Brian
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 30th July 2012 at 10:33 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That is absolutely shocking tony, i honestly am starting to think that all those who fought for freedom in 39-45 would be horrified to see what the outcomes are for todays world.
    For a govt to stop a disability pension is nothing short of deplorable.
    I know for a start that she would have had to see doctors etc that would have recomended the pension for her.

They manage to find money for the Olympics but cut down the most vulnerable of our Society.
    My very best to you. Glenn Australia

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You are right Glen a bleddy disgrace, things dont change there, it happened to me when I had my leg crushed in the Gulf, flew home had an operation on it to put the splintered bone back, the bone still exposed as the flesh had been torn off, so bad the Saudis wanted to amputate. I climbed three flights of stairs on crutches to see Their Doctor Assessors, They said you get no Benefit as you can sit behind a desk and work. I was married with young kids and a mortgage, For the nine months I was off work I got not one penny, maybe I should have spoken in the language of the Khyber with a rag on my head, might have got money then.
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

lads the way they{atossers} think if you were just a head on a pillow you could blow balloons up? the best one is a lift attendant how many of them do you see but that's the excuse? granted there may be some taking the urine but picking on the genuine sick and unemployable is a travesty i have just got a pack from the dwp about 40 pages they atos over ride doctors consultants scans xrays hospital records and yet someone without medical knowledge is right and the rest are wrong?jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

my nephew has just had the compulsory medical. he has terrible migranes which keep him awake and sometimes he dare not go out because he would walk in front of a vehicle without knowing. he also has terrible piles, and has to bath every day. he also has a bad back and a frozen shoulder so he can only use one arm. he was passed fit and had his support stopped. he is a smashing person and helps me to shower, he also does our shopping. he goes out of his way to help people. i think the medicals are disgusting. most are foreign doctors.
    Backsheesh runs the World
    people talking about you is none of your business
    R397928

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Disabled Or Faking It.

Just noticed it's a double header on this tonight.Chanell 4 Dispatches 8PM Britain On The Sick!!Methods of declaring sickness and disability claimants fit for work.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default A thought !!!!!!!

By there own addmition as in this coalition government of our,s We have only endured 25% of intended cut,s. Why dont they just cut our throat,s and be done with it. After saying that lets see if they get another 4 year,s after the next general election. Because what they are very clever at doing when it comes to benefits is turning hard working people who are struggling, Against there so called something for nothing phoney disabled claiments. Those same hard working people could and will find themselves in the same dole que,s or that stressed out seeking disabled benefit themselves as the phoney benefit claiment,s if this coalition gets another 4 years. Then they will become phoney benefit claiments. All this fast track auserity is doing absolutely nothing for the good of this country or its citizens 0.7% growth at the last count. That was never in the script. Someone is doing something wrong and its not any of us. Think about this before you cast your vote. And dont forget all you hard up people working to struggle to get by when your job goes and you find yourself on the other side of the fence you will have 20% of the British Army to contend with in the dole que. Great Britain not for the British. Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brady View Post
    Quite a few on here have been interested in ATOS the French company responsible for putting people off benefits and back to Jobseekers Allowance.Tonight on BBC2 8.30 Panorama should be very interesting.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    I scored 36 points after my medical assesment from A.T.O.S. So continued to get my benefits that was in November 2011, Irecieved an appointment to attend a job interview in March 2012 at the local job centre. I appealed against this on the grounds that i have never had or seen the report A.T.O.S. Sent back to the D.W.P.s i went along to the job interview and was seen in a private room at my request. I asked to see the report they had recieved making me fit for main stream work. The interviewer was gobsmacked when she saw the hole in my leg which has to be kept open to release the permanent infection {Chronic Ostiomilytis} And assured me i would recieve a telephone call from the head office in Chester by 5pm that evening. All calls made by the Chester office are logged on there system i never recieved the call and have handed all the sharade over to the C.A.B.s solicitor awaiting my tribunal. I still haven,t seen the report A.T.O.S. Put together on my ability to go into mainstream employment. And had no date nearly 12 months down the line of a tribunal hearing? I still recieve all my benefits including E.S.A. One big cock up again by the government they should never have employed A.T.O.S. The frog to try and overide my Orphopedic Surgeons reports. What will happen in my case ?????????? They will dream up a new set of Never give up the fight when you are genuinley disabled because if i dont like the look of the assesment which was conducted by a nurse and not a doctor i will sue the ars* off them. Regards lads Terry. p.s. remember this any data A.T.O.S. Or any other government department hold on you personally under the data protection act belongs as much to you as it does to them and if you are refused access to that data by any government department they are breaking every rule in the book
    Last edited by Red Lead Ted; 30th July 2012 at 03:11 PM.
    {terry scouse}

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast