Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Disabled Or Faking It.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default A.T,O.S. not fit for purpose

Hi shipmate, Steven a friend had a oparation for cancer, that was not sucessful and cause him all types of probelms the details are gruesome so wont say what happen to him here, but he sued the hospital and some other doctors and won a lot of money but it took over 6 years. He was call in by A.T.O.S. 4 times for medicals over that time , and had to fight to stay on incapacity benifit it cost the government loads of cash in legal fees for his appeals as they wanted to make him pay back all the sick pay from his compo? His major cancer probelms have not gone away and he is living on borrowed time, but he has had a hard time from A.T.O.S. telling him he was fakeing his illness for gain ? and could talk? how could anyone after the mistake that happen to him in hospital his voice box was removed. A.T.O.S. are obeying the government of the day only about cutting costs not justice or anything else.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Les Woodard View Post
    So are you suggesting that we reduce wages to those of our Thai neighbor. Will all costs of living come down to their standards to John. Hang on while I get my gun out before that flock of pigs start excretiating on our house. Of course we will have make sure that all pensions are reduced to their level as well.
    No we will not have to come down to that level, but it may well be forced on us at some time. How long can we go on sending all our industries overseas before the bottom drops out of the country. Trying hard but cannot see how we can avoid this over time. I do not want it to happen, but hey I am just one of the minnions just like you and the rest.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Very true John because we are already there. We now have family's living in tents in large towns simply because there is no work for them. Who is causing all of this? Big business like mine's and how are they looking after the people. Making sure that they control everything by reducing orders or contracts so small company's are forced to lower their prices to survive but hey is that not what a lot of you are advocating. Why can not it be seen that we need to find a middle path in all of this instead of bashing each side while the rich get richer and make the rest become poorer.

The town I use as an example is Muswellbrook NSW and one of many like it. Surrounded by mines, power stations, stud farms and vinyards.
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

Tony Morcom Guest

After 10 months and 3 appeal threats we have finally got my wife's DLA payments reinstated to the Highest Rate which she was on before the new system took effect. Its certainly been a battle but interestingly enough they never let it actually get as far as the Tribunal for the official appeal. I sent the papers back 3 times and it took up to 11 weeks each time but finally I won. The moral is to persevere and it will eventually come right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Disabled Or Faking It.

Nice one Tony I'm delighted for you!!!!!
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Tony,

Delighted for you m8. There was a report on I.T.V. Last night of all the appeal,s nearing 180,000 against A.T.O.S. Medical assessors, None that were genuine cases ever got to a tribunal stage and had the decision reversed mine included. Treat yourselves to a nice break m8. How many people didn,t appeal and are on the verge of suicide ?? Regards Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

i must be in a bad way the quack came out on the Monday afternoon and i was awarded the high rate on the Wednesday of the same week??? I'll worry about it next week if i think on ted will remind me I'm going for my afternoon kip

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Delighted for you m8. There was a report on I.T.V. Last night of all the appeal,s nearing 180,000 against A.T.O.S. Medical assessors, None that were genuine cases ever got to a tribunal stage and had the decision reversed mine included. Treat yourselves to a nice break m8. How many people didn,t appeal and are on the verge of suicide ?? Regards Terry.

RLT that to me is the whole exercise of what they wanted. Take everyone of the benifits and only put the ones that appeal against it back on them and there will be a lot that do not appeal so that the savings can then be utilised to fill the trough with more goodies for the parasites. They do it every time. Cast the net and catch everyone and then throw a few back. It has been going on for years.
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7