Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Disabled Or Faking It.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Terry ,
    I will find it very hard to vote for any one, they are all Bent and corrupt,
    I cant vote Conservative, and certainly cant vote LibDem, I cant vote Labour and when I do the Pakistani born MP gets in again, also Bliar said the other day he would be coming back into Politics again and his bent son Euwin is also standing as a Labour Candidate at the next election.. Can you imagine two Bliars in Parliament.?
    There should be a Non Political Party that has No Party Line to follow, One that only has the people and the Country
    at heart. Stop all overseas aid for starters. It is mine and your money he is giving away to all the Despots of the world then it all goes into Swiss banks.
    All our money should stay here, I pay Income Tax on my miserable Pension that I bought with my own money then they take it off me and give it away.
    I once voted for the Raving Loony Party, they were the only ones who told the truth.
    Cheers
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Brian

Couldn,t agree more, I think its time for all polotician,s to put there heads together have a coalition of the big 3 Con,s Labour UKIP, And the now fourth in line Lib Dem,s. Get out of the EU and let charity begin at home. Get our troops out of conflicts they should never be involved in Sort out the big corporation,s making a killing enough money to pay the deficit off between Bank.s/ Tax Dodger,s / Gas and Electric companies making huge profits for there share holder,s / Along with a few more non dom,s. Keep our armed forces at the number,s they are to defend the realm as they were intended. Have a bloody good sort out in immigration send all the Eastern Europeans home and give our British youngsters the chance of a working life. Start trading with the commonwealth countries world wide not were we are told by Brussels. That is not as hard as it might sound it is all achievable if the four party,s got around the table and thrashed it out. I looked up at the three sister,s on the Pier Head the other day, There was 3 flags displayed the white ensign, the union jack, and that bloody rag belonging to the EU There should be a Red duster in its place. Liverpool has many monuments on display to the Merchant Seaman all ratings and officer,s who gave the ultimate. Convoy opperations were moved to Liverpool from Bristol for very good reasons. So lets form our own political party it seems to me that we can see what poloticians cant {COMMON SENCE} So i am putting you up for election as our leader the new party { THE CAPTAIN KONG PARTY} Get you a soap box on the pier head you wont have to have a manifest ?? Just a copy of a lot of the post,s on this forum of ours here is my vote X Regards Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

just watched both disgusting judging by the show if you can pass wind you can blow a candle out 30 odd people die every week that has been passed for work so they can stick to there targets i can type on this site so i am fit for work i can open a cupboard door and take 30 different pills a day including 2 different types of morphine i am fit for work? do they honestly think i would not rather work on very good pay or have some conman making decisions for me???its a sad world the sick live in as if it is not bad enough.jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default J,P,

I watched both, It only endorsed what i posted ealier. These guy,s in government are so out of touch its beyond belief people are dying under the strain they are put through when there benefits are stopped. I dont see anything changing to be honest which is why i will fight them tooth and nail for what i am entitled. The sad fact is while you have people having a laugh and clearly are not entitled to incapacity which there are many this which hunt will haunt the sick and disabled for a long time to come. Remember that m8 of our,s ED !!!!! He came up from surgery a head on a pillow lost the lot, He got a job after his A.T.O.S. Blowing balloon,s up Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

a warning to any of you that have the misfortune to have to go through this system get all hospital notes that you are entitled to? after seeing some of the dirty tricks that are played on disabled people even Hitler would not have thought that one up watch out there may be rest homes soon but don't go in the showers?they must think because i have only a half working brain i am a half whit let them come to you let them climb up your stairs get them on your home ground and take their name wright it down in case you have to sue them personally and tell them the system works both ways and stand your ground?jp

Cebu, Philippines district of Punta Princessa.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

John you and I have both experienced the ruthless decisions of ATOS, They are a law unto themselves, virtually impossible to get direct contact with someone who makes a decision on your Benefit. unless there is a mass petition against them nothing will be done, imagine how someone with a Mental Condition could fight them, i fought for her also a Outfit that helps Mentally Disabled People with there claims, my ex Wife gave up, almost ended up back in a Mental Hospital, i made sure She had sufficient funds, but some do not have anyone to assist them, at one time i was convinced she would end it all herself permantly, the real Benefit Fraudsters are getting away with it, they seem to target those incapable of defending themselves. the easy touches, anyone who will help there targets. Regards Tony W.
    Tony Wilding

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

tony i think after tonight's undercover show some of the pencil necks might think twice before trying to con anyone and so they should be all this is set up to show the gov is doing something to take our minds of the tax avoiders costing a hell of a lot more granted some do try to con the system but i doubt if they appeal when put of this is one for the human rights brigade to take on instead of paying exorbitant monies to the dross that are sneaking in here?jp

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Pat’s Petition:

The Hardest Hit campaign:

LINK: http://www.merchant-navy.net/forum/n...-campaign.html

The government needs to review the impact to these changes and the effects it will have on disabled people, their carers and families. We ask the government to stand by its duty of care to disabled people/those with ill health, their carers and families. Regrettably at present the government is not performing this duty, resulting in a negative impact on peoples lives, leaving may individuals feeling unsafe, confused, isolated, scared and struggling to carry on.

Pat’s Petition:

Every signature counts and will allow our view to be expressed and heard. So please show your support by signing Pat Onions’ e-petition at Stop and review the cuts to benefits and services which are falling disproportionately on disabled people, their carers and families - e-petitions by the closing date on the 01/11/2012 at 10:12. Your support is vital for everyone’s future.

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

just an after thought they could pass you fit for the armed forces if you were born with no arms or legs the quack could tell you drop your shorts and hold your knackers and yes you are fit enough to roll acsross a mine field

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I sincerely hope those that are horrified at what the British Govt are doing to the most Vulnerable people in our society can now see the huge disgusting waste of Billions of British pounds on the Olympic Games when people who are sick and incapacitated are treated like Lepers by your own Goverment.

Many people did not like my view when i said Compulsory voting should be introduced at Govt Voting Elections and also council elections as that is where these people first learn how to decieve the people.

by only having minority voting thats how you get terrible govts such as you have now.

By being tough on your selection of your local member you will get a much more selective Govt.
    People who are sick and injured are being treated with contempt simply because the Govt of the day view them as easy targets.

You are right about forming a new Party that stands up to these Parasitical Parliamentary representatives that are nothing but free loaders. my very best to you Glenn

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast