Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Socially Acceptable Living Standard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

and they my friends are the ones that put the bar stewards in power to the extent that even the so called Lab party is just as bad now. A big thank you to those idiots thinking above their station.[/QUOTE]

My tip for next year Les, an election year.

Turnbull versus Rudd.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Gulliver,

Believe it or not i agree with your outlook, The only downside is i suppose ask any of the 1,000,000 plus 25yr olds and under unemployed all over the country how they feel ? After all they are our future. I live in the same street as John Pru, We are good friends i to have all my lads working full time because they got of there but and went for it all tradesmen. My daughter is a full time mother to 3 of my grandkids here partner is a full time taxi driver. I think the problem these days is one young lad i was chatting with the other day has given up hope of ever finding work after not just applying for any position but chasing around on foot sadly there are not enough jobs out there for today's youth the figures speak for themselves. I would say the way the youth and under 25yr olds are being treated as in benefits you couldn't keep a pet dog on. Will sooner or later come and bite us all on the backside. An angry young man without hope or dignity is a young man in despair. Disparity breeds contempt. Regards all Terry.
    Last edited by Red Lead Ted; 8th November 2012 at 07:06 PM.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

the dole thees days have junior doctors solicitor's office managers nurses and young college graduates that may never get a job? some firms just put applications in the bin without even opening them one of my sons is a plasterer the labourer on the site was a polish doctor??? that says it all.jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Tony !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Morcom View Post
    ..Oh and mean while crime will rocket because the police, who are being reduced in number, will be spending time driving backwards and forwards to a police station outside the town, ferrying criminals outside the town and generally being stopped from what we need them to be doing! Am I moaning or complaining? ~ wtf the point!
    There is one suggestion been put forward by a police officer who interviewed me after being the victim of gun crime. As Marsh Lane a very rough area of Lpool is now to close at 7pm if you find yourself being confronted by any of this scumbags buddies because i wouldnt drop the charges and got him put were he belong in jail and you may not be able to get a responce as quickly as you may need { EMAIL} Us and we will respond ASAP. Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

a news alert this morning Bradly Wiggins got knocked of his bike{now is that news} 7 yes 7 police cars attended the scene if you get mugged or an elderly person gets the house robbed you are lucky if you see a cop within 3 days?jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default J,P,

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN PRUDEN View Post
    a news alert this morning Bradly Wiggins got knocked of his bike{now is that news} 7 yes 7 police cars attended the scene if you get mugged or an elderly person gets the house robbed you are lucky if you see a cop within 3 days?jp
    Just listened to a news report burglars have started cutting your Internet connection outside the house there not bothering with telephone wires anymore if you don't laugh you will crack up Re, Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We have all these cuts, in Police, Medicine, Services etc, and Cameron and Hague can still give £53,000,000 to a bunch of Terrorists in Syria so they can continue killing.
    I guess we must get our priorities right.
    While you are trying to use your phone that has just been cut by the same burglar who has just beaten you up and you cannot get an ambulance to take you to A&E 15 miles away because the local one has just been closed, just remember the poor terrorists who now have £53,000,000 of your taxes to whack between them, they would only get about £500 each. That doesnt go very far these days, so just be happy with your lot and stop complaining.
    Brian.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

For years sucessive govs have told us we must become the clever country. The computer is the tool box of the 21st century. Sounds good and for some it will be. But not all people are thgat way inclined, some would prepare to do blue collar work. Each country should look at it's strengths, that is the things they are good at and then develop them. No good telling students the future is in technology if they do not provide the means for them to learn that. Manufacturing in the west is fast becoming a thing of the past, the west must then find something to replace it.

The Roman empie, and many others went into decline because they did not keep up with the changes taking place around the world. Consumerism and extreme modernisation has chnaged the world to such an extent that we are now in a situation where the current number of unemployed may in the future be considered to be normal.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11