Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Smile Our Leader

I think this cartoon speaks volumes.

BOB010712_2263778e.jpg

Your comments please.

John Albert EVans

Cebu, Philippines district of Punta Princessa.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default our leader

he open his mouth befor he engages his brain, or suffers from a split personality,
    Tony Wilding

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Reply button back so I can post.

He lives in another world with Osbourne, they both either cannot see or wont see the hardships that they are putting people through, plus the jobs they are losing and the public services which are failing so badly because of lack of money. They blame the Euro and the EC but they wont do anything to get us out of the mess. They are a couple of plonkers along with our esteemed Home Secretary and the rest of the cabinet.

Chris.
    When one door closes another one shuts, it must be the wind

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

how can a bunch of millionairs tell you how to live?????jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Our leader

hi John, that is so right, they never have lived in our world, they have no idea, dont know what it is to struggle, or to worry about trying to pay the rent or mortgage, if you live any distance from work its hardly worth the effort to go, the price of fuel can take half your salary if you only earn the minimum wage, in rural areas the car is the only option, fuel keeps increasing, only by increased tax, tax cannot just keep increasing, if it does it means we will never be better off, a working mans pleasure is his beer, a cigarette and his car, so we get crucified on all three, and we pay our taxes befor we get paid, unlike the TV Presenters and so called Celebrities who have dodgy Tax Havens, Bankers earning millions, and bonuses doing dodgy deals, 3 years ago my car was a Vauxhall Vectra 1 .8 , no way could i run that now, am down to a small Diesel Corsa that does 50 mpg, and find that hard to afford, we need people in power who have lived in the real world, not these toffee nosed idiots, Tony Blair is a multi millionaire now, earns more now than ever befor, all feathered there own nests.
    Tony Wilding

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

John,he always likes to have his feet in both camps!!!!
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There is a derogatory South African expression which refers to someone who wants to live in both Europe and Africa, it's literal meaning, I believe, 'wet balls'

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Tony,
    I agree with all your comments but in my opinion for what its worth you will get an ordinary person going into Parliament and once he/she is inside that Westminster Bubble that person will be changed for life when they realize they are cosseted like they never have been before and money is the least of their worries, travel, food, board and lodgings, clothing ,second home, foriegn visits and lots of other perks that we have no idea about are all paid for out of our taxes.
    If we didnt have a free press we would never ever know what these 'Servants to the People' get up to.
    The Police enquiries into their expences really was a joke, any young Officer starting out in the CID department could have arrested interviewed and charged a good 95% of the whole lot of the House of Commons MPs within a few weeks but how long was it dragged out for and how many appearing befor the court, less than 20 of them.
    I have no idea what the purpose of the Levenson Enquiry is but it has proved to me thats its just a show trial with Mr Jay QC who is prosecuting and asking the questions treating the witnesses like naughty children instead of adults who should be made to account for their actions. Mr Jay will probabley be earning £4000.00p+per DAY for his fees. It was 'Our Leader' who instigated the enquiry and when one of his Ministers who spoke up against Levenson out in the open what did Levenson do, he certainly didnt call the MP to question, he complained to 'Our Leader', what happened, nothing. Perhaps he will try to muffle the Press out of spite but we shall see in due course
    The state of our country is comming to something when a young lady claiming benefits is taking the Government to the European Court Of Human Rights saying she was subjected to Slavery because she had to stack shelves and brush the shop floor for two whole weeks in order to have her benifits paid. I understand she was given legal aid to persue her claim. Can you imagine the Bosuns reaction to that if the first trip deck boy complained he had to clean out the Paint Locker.
    I apologize for digressing a little from my original cartoon but I do feel a little better.

John Albert Evans

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Our Leader

John,can you imagine what went on in the past before the days of the "Whistleblower" and "Investigative Journalism" corruption was rife and this is where all these people at the top got their money from,There was a saying "It's not what you know but who you know" and boy did they cream it off years ago!!!! If there was a referendum to leave Europe I'm sure that it would be overwhelming vote to get out.The Legal Aid bill to try and get rid of the undesireables must be enormous we cant throw them out because Europe tells us that we can't.We are now overun with people from Eastern Europe and now we have Croatia and Montenegro joining this place is the garbage can of Europe it is now time that we went on our own and started looking for trade outside the EU.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default our leader

agree with you there, maybe the system of rewards for MP,s needs looking into, ? so old fashioned now, with a work contract of what is expected of them, one of our members states he has a Pakistani woman as his MP, whenever he tries to contact her she is in Pakistan, ! only could happen here, ! its getting to the stage now we dont know if we watch the news what new scandal will break, corrupt Bankers, Newspapers, Police, and MP,s who is next, ? ? more to come i think.
    Tony Wilding

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast