Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bankers don't you just love them

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Bankers don't you just love them

seeing all the banks are in cahoots with each other to name their own lending rates why have so many different banks??? and we give the bastards knighthoods for ripping us of{are we that gullible}and massive bonuses every year?JP

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

To call them BANKERS is a spelling mistake because I've saild with a few.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default How stupid are they

Right in the middle of the Levison inquiry into phone hacking etc. what do these yahoos do but send texts/emails etc trumpeting there success at fixing there interbank llending rate in there favour.
    Line them up down threadneedle strret, strip em naked and make them run between those who they have knacked with their idiotic ways and dangerous practises. Then shoot the lot of them.
    rgds
    Capt. John Arton (ret'd)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cool Banks & bankers

Hi John.
    I am seriously thinking about cancelling
    my overdrafts.

Dave Williams

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Bankers don't you just love them.

Bob Diamond CEO of Barclays was paid £20.9 million last year,presumably he is paid this obscene amount fot having his finger on the pulse and running a successful company.Now that the balloon has gone up about bank rate fixing he wants to distant himself from this and blame junior members of staff,he was responsible for running that division at the time where the rogue practice took place.He is responsible for running that bank that is why he is paid the salary that he receives so at the end of the day he should take the blame and be taken to court and even gaoled.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well said, the Buck stops there.

Cebu, Philippines district of Punta Princessa.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

makes you wonder just how many more scandals there are that we are unaware of, ? and they get millions in bonuses for dodgy dealing, its disgusting,
    Tony Wilding

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Until we reward them for their dodgy dealings with a good spell in the nick, and not million pound bonuses, nothing will change. The latest a**hole at Barclays is blaming those under him, thats the same as the captain of the Concordia blaming one of his officers, the buck stops with the skipper, Regards KT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Bankers don't you just love them.

If my memory serves me right when the Herald Of Free Enterprise went down the Directors of the company like the CEO were taken to court for Corporate Manslaughter although they were not on board they were still responsible for the actions of the crew.The same law should apply to Barclays it should be Corporate Fraud and they should be taken to task for the actions of their staff.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

how many small businesses have the directors world has fallen apart or suicides committed for the sake of some of these bankers pulling the plug houses repossessed to keep shareholders happy and make more profit for the bankers they have to much power for greed bosses of bank that we{ the people } have bailed out so really they are a part of our civil service are naming there own bung at the end of each financial year reading about the heads of banks today reminds me of the meeting for the final solution during the war all kept under raps they have put the whole worlds finance under pressure that will take years to put right and we are still lining their pockets today there were ques outside banks people wages had not been put in what if you went into areas they will still charge you i know they say they will put it right but how long will it take try going to a shop to buy something with your money and told you can't they have to much power and yet we still let them get away with it? they started the global meltdown and they can't {won't take responsibility for it}you are better of keeping your money under your bed and go back to a wage packet every week for all the interest you get why bother with banks at all{only for over the top loans} it makes me sick even the head of the bank of England is standing by them clear the lot out and start again interest free loans for small businesses to get people of the dole given by the government and cut some of the red tape?just my viewJP

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast