Thread: Your Thanks 4 Brian !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Your Thanks 4 Brian !

Quote from Notice!
    A sad day for the website to see Vernon take a back seat but I thank you, my friend, for all your hard work
    and encouragement and hope, very much, that you enjoy your travels.
    To assist me to run the website Tony Morcom has kindly agreed to help me with the
    administrative side of the website.
    I am certain that he will be made most welcome and I look forward to his advice and help. - Brian (site admin)

Hello Brian
    Well first of all many many thanks for the massive Notice!
    I appreciate the kind words and i am flattered at the response i have received!
    As i have said it was a great experience ,and i have learnt a lot from all the ups and downs!

Again just to clear things
    ,(For Harvey)i am not leaving the site but merely having a wee rest! After my Holiday i will hopefully be back as just a Member,in the meantime untill i leave in Sept,i will of course be posting here!

So to you Brian,i thank you once again for all your trust in me whilst i was assisting you!

I know that Tony will make a very good replacement,and i for one wish him a long and fruitfull stay as Admin/Asst
    There is of course also Mike who does things in the background,so to Mike too,keep up the good work,Brian needs you both!

I am sure that my Holiday will be a good one,and i cannot now wait to get on that first leg!
    So to ALL thank you!
    Cheers
    Doc

Last edited by Mike Hall; 23rd June 2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: spelling errors
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cool for vernon

vernon,
    i am glad you will still be around,we have gone through a lot over the past years when compiling the various names for the flags.
    i do hope you manage to get to see the one in southampton,if i remember right your name is on that one as well.
    i know i stay in the background a lot,doing all sorts of editing.thats where i prefer to be.even though i am in the backgound,i am on here every day,in the morming and in the afternoon.reading all the latest posts and correcting mostly spelling mistakes or typographical errors.and putting pictures in the right places.if i get a real problem i will phone brian,after all he is only just down the road from me(about 30 miles).
    it is nice to be apprecheated,as very often moderators are not told this.perhaps one day my name will turn "red".
    i wish you all the best in your travels,be safe.
    mike
    Gallery Manager and Friend of the Website

R 693816

Please visit the Gallery to see the latest photos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Thank 4 Mike Hall

Hello Mike
    Thanks for that mate,and yes i know almost fully what you do in the background!
    As said i think not many realise what goes on behind the Scenes so to speak!
    But i know that Brian is thankfull for all that is and has been done by both you me and Tony!

Yes Mike i am going to Southampton,and besides the Flag of Yours i want a good Pic with one or two of the Lads with my small donation too! Possibly i can get in on one as well hahah!

Now dont go Turning Red mate.just keep going as you are! LOL!

So now its over to you Two Lads to keep up the good work,dont get het up over anything ,just take it all with a Pinch of Salt! Well that is if there is anything at all,as i have noticed that all seems to be going really well now!

So thats it!
    I will till my Holiday starts of course drop in to see whats going on,and beware! If i see anything out of place i will Return and give you both hell ! LOL!Only kidding !!
    Cheers
    Doc!
    Last edited by Mike Hall; 23rd June 2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: spelling errors
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530