Tony Morcom Guest

Default Co-op Numbers

Bob, you will find quite a long thread on that very subject right HERE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default co-op

quite right Bob------ my old mother did pretty much the same-------always count the bags going in, not the empty ones which were usually stacked up neatly as evidence of number of bags delivered. Our coalman was not averse to folding a sack double to appear as two-- or even more devious- put an empty sack on a full bag of coal.
    gilly

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Happy Day,s

Remember things from yesteryear that don't exist these day,s and maybe if they did this country could be quite different
    Coal Man, { No online duel fuel account needed. Everything went on the old coal fire spud peeling,s empty cans, Old wooden furniture anything that would burn and pull the damper down instant hot water}
    Milk Man, { No squabbling over the price of milk}
    Bin Man, { No cats /rats ripping open bin bags}
    Tatter, { No fly tipping of old iron or clothes and every kid had a free balloon}
    Wage Packet, { No fear of your bank or ATM crashing cash in your pocket}
    Home grown veg, { No frozen crap real vegetable's plucked by your old man in your own back garden}
    Gas and Electric man, { Used to empty the meter and give your old mam a rebate}
    Corner shop, { Your local grocer you could run up a slate and settle it at the weekend} {British Shopkeeper,s}
    Rent man, { Pay as you go when you had it otherwise LMAO }
    Rediffusion, { Match of the day every Saturday night, No Sky Sports account needed used to ask next door to change channel's for you}
    Flying a kite, { How Simple enjoyable and cost nothing}
    Docking Bottle !!!!! {Only time my old man drank a short otherwise you had to await xmas}
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, A Certain British Merchant Navy the biggest Merchant fleet in the world crewed by British merchant seaman.
    Kids playing {Out in the streets Jack,s/ Hide and Seek/ Spinning wheels/ Marbles/ Conker,s/ Pussy four corner,s{ no not the Norseman or Caradoc?}
    I don't remember many suicides as a kid do you?????????? Regards Lads Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Telephone Survey !!!!!!!!!!

I recieved as many on the site may remember early last year, { Cold Calling } But with a difference? The guy new more about me than i did ,,,, He told me i had recently had dealt with a complaint through the C.A.B. Dates and times spot on !!!!! Still a bit shady anwering questions over the phone, He told me hospital appointments and what surgery from which surgeon dates and appointment quite right. And then said if you dont want to take part just say no. So i thought ok lets here what he asks first. I decided to go ahead with the questionare as all he wanted in reply to his questions was a simple yes or no. Watching the late evening news this evening,,,,,,,,, The government released figures on the uk feel good factor after surveying over 5 million people from all walkes of life last year on the country,s feel good factor This is what the survey was all about. It appear,s the best place to live in the uk is the Scottish Highlands people are more content with there life up there than any where else in the country. I was awaiting the bad news the less content would be either the north west or north east. Suprised the less content people in the country are down south, south of the watford gap. Not knocking you guy,s down South we are all feeling the squeeze with government cuts etc.... I think its a question of what you never had you never miss just my own point of view Regards Lads Terry. I find comfort in Reflection and its music like this thats take me back to the day,s i can identify with i have promised my misses she has had a good worry today i will try my hardest to muster at least one worry tomorrow ??????????? But i dont think i will manage one.

The Dream Academy Life in A Northern Town rare 1985 Full HD - YouTube
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

sorry Tony-------that post was perhaps a bit of fiction as i'm sure you noticed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3