Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What do all hands think of Sex Education for kids in school??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default sex education

Eh Brian, How true is that, anyone want to buy a toothbrush, I've still got plenty left !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi, I don`t care how many kids they knock out, as long as we dont have to pay for them, in my day if you got careless, you were expected to pay for your child. My son was a foster parent, and what it costs this country to keep these kids because the parent , usually the women, cannot look after them properly, is a scandalous amount of money. They usually go on to knock out more kids for social services to take care of. What happened to the organisation who were supposed to persue the fathers of said kids for support money?. The country has gone bloody daft, regards KT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Maybe we should go back to the good old days to deal with so many kids that only have one parent or born out of wedlock. Ship them all over to Australia to be abused by the religious groups that where supposed to look after them. Yes I know it was the end of the war but the system out here did not stop until 1973. How many young girls had their kids taken of them because they where single. Sure you did not hear about it because that was the era that we grew up in. Maybe now that we have more population the birth rates do increase. No wonder kids of today do not believe the tales we tell them when we use rose coloured glasses about the past.
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

To be fair folks.
    Half the girls get "with child" as they get a house + all the benifits going.
    In our day the disgrace was the worst thing in life. The poor lass was shipped away to an aunt in another town.
    Kids were taking away and never see their mothers or faTHERS.
    I don't want to see them days back.
    A blood test was the only way to prove you were not the father. So lads would say " ah! she had sex with my mate. Then no proof no comeback.

I remember when I was told by my mates about this subject, I would not believe my Mum & Dad would do such a dirty thing.
    First time offered I was to shy and walked away.
    Wish I had my life over.
    I think sex should be taught somewhere , more for the loving side not the act.
    Sex Sex It was never talked about in our house. God no.

The most famouse Dundee lady of the night was in my mothers class at school.
    On leave my aunt and my mother were whispering about the said lady, and I piped up " well I think it should be legal.
    Hell I thought my mother was going to throw me out that very night.
    Ron the batcave

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Im afraid todays children are not treated as children anymore, they'r in adult company constantly, hearing things they shouldnt, not allowed to play outside because of adult paranoia, and treated like adults in school from a young age hence the explicit sex education. Why are children not taught about respect and common courtesy toward adults, then we wouldnt have all these hoodie hoodlums on the streets. Unfortunately it is too late to reverse this mess.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Spot on!!

Right on the Spot Margaret!
    More i think should be trained in the Forces as well, this taught us all how to behave !
    Just again my opinion!
    Cheers

Over not many Months here in Sydney there have been over 50 Shootings allready,and nearly every day there is more!
    A lot are driveby Shootings and there have been so many innocent Homes targeted,becaise the present Tenanats moved in after the Crims left! How frightening!
    Its getting far too common here now!
    And a lot of these are young Kids involved with Guns etc!
    Where are we going !??????

We need more like this Hero!
    What a standup Young Man he is!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ria-Cross.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Roberts-Smith
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Les.
    Funny you should bring up the subject of the children being sent out to the colonies, My wife has just finished the book by David Hill former head of the ABC TV who was one of the kids sent out here.
    There were some nasty bastards in those schools but not all the boys and girls came out trumatised, and he said that some who were orphans were better off than they would have been at home, of course there were many who were just taken without the parents knowing.
    Cheers Des

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Margaret,,,

Quote Originally Posted by english margaret View Post
    Im afraid todays children too late to reverse this mess.

As a father of 4 adults the youngest 21 yrs the eldest 42yrs and a grandfather of 5 grandkids one a teenager and the other,s catching up fast i couldn,t agree more. I sometimes flip on my sons and my daughter who has 3 kids to let them play outside. Not tie them down to console games its not healthy. A recent survey in the medical lancet..... Warn,d young parents to get there kids away from internet/ consoles/ t.v./ and let the pigment of there skin have at least half an hour of sunlight on there skin each day. And to let them run around in a safe area. whenever the weather is nice i get them all together with my wife and visit my local park and let them run free. Just to see a rosey cheek,s is a gr8 feeling and a very refreshing change for the kids themselves. What i cant understand is my own where brought up that way. I am afraid young parents arn,t just guilty of paranoia they are lazy and hooked on stupid reality t.v. which has taken over there lives. Britain may have talent ??????????? But Simon Cowell has no children Regards Marg Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It never ceases to amaze me the number of imaculate decptions we have in this country. Just about every night in the news or current affiars, aptly named, there will be stories of single mothers some with as many as 7 kids. Where are the fathers? They live on social security and have never heard of birth control, or maybe the money from social is a better choice? Sex education has never been the same since they did away with bicycle sheds at school.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I remember when I was at school in 1944, our teacher was a very attractive, Miss Wilde, she was about to get married in the holidays,
    She was talking about the Scilly Isles, where all the flowers come from, then she said, It is so beautiful, all little babies come from the Scilly Isles, and are delivered to the mums.
    Well me and our `gang` fell off our chairs laughing at her,
    she was about to get married and obviously didnt know where babies really came from.
    My younger brother had just been born at home so I knew he was not from the Scilly Isles.
    There is a TV Show at 0930 every morning in the UK. `THE JEREMY KYLE SHOW.` You only have to watch it to see that the future of Britain is zero. The animals who are interviewed there are unbelievable. One girl had five children with five different fathers, one lad had twelve kids with twelve different girls, most had been on drugs, never worked and are totally unemployable. Costing this Nation 13 BILLION Pounds a year in Benefits.
    I despair for this once great nation.
    Going now to watch the show again. then I take my blood pressure tablets.
    Brian.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast