Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Bad and the Good

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi tony. sorry to hear about your wife. hope she is better now.
    regarding the ER departments. i think that anyone who abuses a member of nursing staff should be banned and made to go private thereby having to pay.
    the same goes for abusing the system by stupid little things like a cut finger or a sprain etc.
    i have seen people waiting for hours to see a triage nurse for a simple sprain, thereby wasting time that could be used for serious cases. alf
    Backsheesh runs the World
    people talking about you is none of your business
    R397928

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

A few months ago I had to take HER, into hospital to A&E, she could not breathe and was turning blue, I didnt call an ambulance, I threw her into the car and took her. It was 2am, The waiting room was full of kids who were vomiting all over the floors and all drunk with fighting wounds, shouting and screaming obscenitis.
    They should not have Nurses and Doctors there, they should have a squad of Marines in there to sort them out. Each with a big club. it was disgusting for the the Nursing Staff to have to put up with it.
    There should be a seperate hosptal for stupid drunken kids. and then a huge bill at the end of the treatment. If they can afford booze then they can afford to pay for it. If not then just let them die.
    The Hospital kept HER in overnight, she had several tests carried out and then treated. and the Nurses and Doctors were excellent in their treatment and attitude..

Cheers
    Brian.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 12th January 2012 at 11:12 AM.

Tony Morcom Guest

Thanks for the good wishes ladies and gents. She is still in a lot of pain and it hasn't helped her M.E. condition but at least the paralysis has now eased up. To make matters even more challenging my 8 year old decided this was the week she was going to be off school with a stomach bug. Such is life. However things are now gradually getting back to normal. Looks like there has been plenty going on on here and loads for me to catch up on.

Cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

All the best Tony especially to your wife I do hope there is a treatment and cure for it one day.
    I guess you have your hands fu l with your little daughter as well going down with a bug.
    Stay calm.
    Cheers
    Brian.

Tony Morcom Guest

Thanks Brian. Ahhh... now calm ~ what was that again? The one good thing is that now I have solved my sleep problems at least I get 6 hours good sleep a night so I'm able to cope a whole load better than I would have done 3 months ago. Your idea of a tot before bed really works. A large brandy with my late night caffeine fix and jobs done! Mind you I still never can get to bed before about 2am.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Tony
    not much else I can say thats not been said, I sincerly hope all turns out well in the end for you and your family.
    Kind regards.
    Graham R774640

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Tony!!!!!!!!!

Gods speed for a full recovery m8 very best Regards Terry
    {terry scouse}

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2