Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What did YOU buy Ashore?.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default What did you buy ashore (and for what reason?).

Hi Davey,

Do not concern yourself dear fellow.....Whilst I cannot speak for the sensibilities of others, I can assure you that I, for one, fully appreciate your wish to enlighten us of the bizarre habits of man. Having led a somewhat sheltered life, when I first saw the 'pic' you attached to Post #1 I wondered what on earth the gentleman had in mind when he strapped an 'Alaskan' traffic cone to his pelvic region. That the cone appeared misshapen and subject to misuse only added to my wonderment. This afternoon my curiosity was satisfied when I intercepted a news bulletin from Nome, Alaska, which reads.......Information from the Alaskan Traffic Authority suggests that continued theft of traffic cones is now of great concern. They advise that the cones, described as black with a red luminescent tip, are for the use of Police or officers of the Traffic Authority during winter emergencies and not, repeat not, for the sexual gratification of members of the public ( male or female)...........Man's ability to improvise never ceases to amaze me.

May I take this opportunity to wish you, and all members and your loved ones, a joyful festive season and a safe, healthy and happy New Year.

.........Roger
    Last edited by Roger Dyer; 24th December 2011 at 11:59 AM.

Gulliver Guest

Default Roger D........

And to you Roger for entertaining the membership and enlivening each topic and debate with your positivity,intelligence ,superb wit and ...Je ne sais quoi- but you've certainly got loads of it !

I guess your Christmas Day will just be kicking off down your end-so I Wish You and Yours a truly Festive Time my friend .

Davey Gulliver
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2