R510868
    Lest We Forget

3. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Prince Harry

That was after a 6 months trip when you were loaded Des. As regards Harry I may be wrong but think any. Armed Forces Officer on receiving a commission pleads allegiance to the monarch.in which case he doesn’t
    Think too much of such. Don’t think a. Bible in a court of law wouldn’t mean too much either . God only knows what he would do. With the official secrets acts.. would you like him on a stage with you over the side? The way the media hangs on to his fairy dream memory’s gets me proper soldiers must wince as soon as he opens his mouth in front of. The cameras . Cheers JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 9th January 2023 at 01:16 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Our Harry, the prince of Wails.

Yes, Meagn may well be a very good pussy galore, but his latest bit.

'I did it to protect the family name"

Good soldiers very rarely, if ever, speak of the kills they may have been involved it.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I understand that Prince Harry may cancel his book signing tomorrow.

harry.jpg

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#41 The idiot media at the time were not too afraid to insinuate such things. Today they should put their claims where their mouths were and print the two photographs side by side and let public opinion make its own decision. JS
    Have just looked myself and see the person in question is still alive 5 days ago and today is 65. He was a Captain in the lifeguards at the time and if you just google his name all will be revealed for the washers of dirty linen.If you don’t know his name or The circumstances maybe better you remain in the dark. JS.
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 10th January 2023 at 01:06 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

For someone that wants to be left alone he is doing everything but that. Speaking as someone from the other side of the blanket I am always amazed at those searching the family tree and insisting on going through the fathers. May I open your eyes and just do it through the female side as you only ever have their word as to who the father is lol.
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Les Woodard View Post
    For someone that wants to be left alone he is doing everything but that. Speaking as someone from the other side of the blanket I am always amazed at those searching the family tree and insisting on going through the fathers. May I open your eyes and just do it through the female side as you only ever have their word as to who the father is lol.
    Well les the other side of the blanket may be one term ......i recall being the other side of my old mans greatcoat .....they were warmer than them old threadbare blankets ......lol cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#49 Now thats one recollection I remember very well Cappy , was the army great coats utilised for blankets when blankets were scarce during the war. We’ve come a long way since then without realising that and take everything for granted today. Nobody wants To go back to those days , but soon there will be no one left to remind people and they will only find out the hard way when it happens again.God help them when the likes of the privileged can’t even handle the accidental death of his mother , and as a grown man has to vent his anger at 40 years of age. What chance does the uk have. ? He is a good example of unwanted excessive baggage and people should not have to carry such . They have enough worries of their own. I can only call him a shame to the name of Great
    Britain. Cheers JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes john agree on that one...when i look back to my beloved gran who was brought up by the shields guardians.....had the heart of a lion and never ever colmplained about anything in here life ......the men of the family never whinging from pit prop carriers to ships masters .....a door always open and a broth on the stove ....children at war jap POWs .....blown up at sea .....etc etc hiding from the rent man ......and i see that whinger .....protected from cradle to grave whining like a sick puppy ......i wonder what has happened to our once proud country ......we cried alone ....and laughed for all to see .....i have no whingers in my family they get on with the job vindi style....what the future holds for our future generations only the lord knows ...but with whingers like him filling the tabloids it doesnt augur well.......R683532 CAPPY

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast