You missed the h of is , Ivan that’s what fooled him. JS
    Whoops! sorry James, thanks JS

2. Likes Graham Payne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Prince Harry

No Ivan, it was not missed just ignored. Perhaps with comments about his parentage is another reason he has pissed of to the states.
    Concerning tax, loved the Queen but took her a few years before she (under pressure) started to pay taxes.
    Even Rishi had a word with his after this was leaked.

Rishi Sunak’s wife avoids tax through non-dom status Rishi Sunak and his wife were legally declared to be "permanent US residents" while he was chancellor of the UK, it has been reported.

Seriously!!! the guy held the second most senior cabinet post and he was still a US Citizen.

standing by for incoming

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by James Curry View Post
    No Ivan, it was not missed just ignored. )
    In that case James I rescind my apology in #11

5. Likes Graham Payne, cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    What a whinger ....thank the gods he wasnt ist born .....if anyone with a brother has not scrapped or fought then i dont believe them .....what does he really want ......i dont think he is capable of making that decision himself....but i do think he needs some treatment as he looks like a cornered animal in his interviews ......even the yanks are getting pissed off now .....his bit about his brother having a bigger bed ......jeez there are thousands of young folk without a bleedin bed.....hope for his own sake and that woman he married .....he goes into obscurity ......and gives us all some peace....R683532...CAPPY...PS GOD SAVE THE KING......
    Don't be too hard on him Cappy, his brother did break his necklace after all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I don't know but it is possible that his wife (Megan) is behind a lot of his problems.
    Graham R774640

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The statement that Harry removed 25 chess pieces off the board!!!! tut tut Harry think you had best beef up security around you and the family you want to protect. With that statement all you have done is put a target on their back.

I am sure those that served in the military and may be responsible for the deaths of fellow human beings, regardless of the circumstances it would not sit well with most.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

he has put his life on the line is he that stupid to say such a thing all the time he was out there he was guarded by SAS he has shown his metal and should be sripped of any and all titles he is now a yank not british she has the pants on now anything for the mighty buck shame? jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Maybe he is comparing himself with JC , who also had an older brother, but JC had the advantage of being born from a virgin mother. Never been able to work that one out maybe whoever wrote the story had Ivans problem of leaving letters off here and there. The Holy Book has a love affair with virgins , there is the virgin lamb. The virgin. Mary and so forth , I wonder if they ever wrote an updated version of, the poor little Cherryboy would get a place in history. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

First I may say that I'm a Welsh Australian [Sorry Cappy} and that our family never had time for the royals and we still don't.
    That said I was confused by the news that Harry said on SBS he had killed 14 Taliban while in Afghanistan, then possibly sounding as if that wasn't enough, on the ABC news he killed 24 Taliban, with a picture showing him firing a machinegun, possibly while in his nursery, I remember the tales when he came back at how one time under attack he hid in a cupboard with what someone said was a group of SAS keeping him safe. Whatever the stories, he would be better to settle down and disappear to keep his family safe, He still hasn't presented a good picture of his first born?
    Des
    Last edited by Des Taff Jenkins; 7th January 2023 at 12:46 AM.
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#14 Maybe he was referring to the Iron Cross 3rd. Class he was fond of wearing round his neck Tony. JS
    R575129

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast