Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Prince Harry

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Prince Harry

#89 His uncle Andrew apart from being stupid and talking to the media , did not carry on like a spoilt brat . My belief he Did what most normal men would do and take the opportunity when it presented itself. However he is in a different position than an ordinary man as propriety in his case must always be shown. I doubt very much if he broke any laws apart from being found out . What he didn’t do which is the big difference he did not shout foul on his own family and never cast slurs on his friends name ,the so-called procurer of young willing women. There is a big difference between Harry and Andrew the first is a fornicating youngster not over yet of finding his golden rivet and the second one probably going through his change of life. Nothing to compare between the two. Different as chalk and cheese . Cheers JS
    R575129

2. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He may well be going through a change of life.
    But no doubt there are some at the palace wishing for a change of wife!!
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

4. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

is uncle Andrew apart from being stupid and talking to the media , did not carry on like a spoilt brat .
    I think by all accounts, thats exactly what he is John, throws a
    tantrum if his 200 teddy bears are not in the exact order when his bed has been made, treatment of staff is notorious . I saw a program on TV, where the royal receptionist at Heathrow was urging him to board his flight to Scotland, she said otherwise you will miss the flight slot and be late, his reply on film was, * i will not be late, 400 people will be early*, my opinion only, he should have gone to jail, but mummy bailed him out.
    R689823

6. Thanks James Curry thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Supposedly he said to a senior RN officer when being introduced for the first time You may call me Andrew!!! to which he was informed by the said senior officer and you may call me Sir.
    He was supposed to have been his mothers favourite.
    I remember seeing him at the Open golf championship at Royal Birkdale in 1998 he was there to follow Justin Rose who was an Amateur at the time and he won the silver medal. After a few hole Andrew was asked to remove himself as he was causing a distraction and slowing the progress of play.
    He also announced that he would become Captain of Royal Liverpool golf club for the 2006 open championship. He was informed that he would not as the club alraedy had a club captain who refused to step aside. Any is a complete tw-t.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Keith
    I know we have had a feast of the jokes around the royals, but do you think that King? Charles, will be the last, will the tired British public get rid of them, with Britain being run by a corrupt Paki\Indian will it be enough is enough; let us get this country back into some semblance of a place were everybody can enjoy life?
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That argument goes back to when I was a kid at school where the risqué joke was are you a roundhead or a cavalier . Harry obviously has never heard of or he would maybe have used to refer to himself after having the operation , as having changed allegiance to Oliver Cromwell. Rather than the unbecoming way he described it. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As to Andrew, a few years ago in London we were in a pub restaurant opposite the London palladium enjoying dinner.
    Below the noise was getting louder, great laughs and shouting.
    It was the premier of some sho with many notable guests invited.

But when we looked all the fuss was about "Fergie' surrounded by well wishers and having a great time.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

11. Likes Tony Taylor, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Des 95, i think the royal family need to be trimmed right down, the Queen did a fantastic job, let down by certain members of her family, remains to be seen with Charles. If you want to be curtsied and bowed to, and treated with the highest respect, then your behaviour has to be clean. I would hate to have a premier leader, you only have to look at the corrupted shower in charge now. But if i lived the other side of the world, such as yourself, i would be happy to see the back of them.As i have said before, i am not a root and branch royalist. kt
    R689823

13. Likes Tony Taylor liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If you get rid of it the present system of Monarchy you are only going to get a self imposed duplicity of such in the likes of a dictatorship . Look around the world today and that’s all one sees , At the present moment you have a self planted model in the leader of Russia. China , North Korea in most parts of South America , if that’s what the majority of the public want then go for it. A lot of us don’t have the time to see the results of such thank God. Tradition may have bad faults , but it certainly has more good than what one sees on the media , which most believe . Britain has a lot of tradition behind it which most countries would give their eye teeth for. Give it away and repent it for time to come or eternity which ever is longer. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Again, as said i am happy with a vastly reduced Royal family, there are too many hanger ons, and the system abused. If anyone is interested on Andrews behaviour, the following interview says it all. i realise its one guys opinion, but at some point we all believe in what we are told, thats how we learn anything in life, from listening to others, we may choose to ignore some, and believe some, just my own opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY-Jk3Ubs4U
    R689823

16. Thanks j.sabourn, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast