Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bid for Leadership Race....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The Bid for Leadership Race....

Well now , I'm really surprised that I am asked to answer this. Firstly , let me apologise for a tardy answer . We are in our caravan on a park with no internet but visit youngest
    son a few days a week to look after grandkids.
    The WEF ( World Economic Forum ) is an orgination founded by a German Claus Schwaab. Their goal is ( simply put) to run the world. They take great pride in the fact that their
    program - young world leaders - has produced many of the top political leaders and has infiltrated them into positions of power , Macron , Trudeau , your Boris , Arden to name but a few.

But , I hear you say ( and especially Mr. Mcclymont ) this is scaremongering , false news combined with a bit of Sh*t stirring. Ok , fine but before you blow me away , please google
    for yourself and see the what this organisation will try to accomplish .

I find it scary , not for myself but for my kids and grandkids .

2. Likes thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john cassel #166
    good evening, yes i wrote of the same subject, and its implications from the point that the word RESET which is a by word of the world ecconomic forum and directly from the mouth of klause Schawb, and the agenda that was set by the forum is now being imposed on each and everyone of us, which is why we are seeing the struggle and turmoil that cutting oil and gas production and blaming it on putin, its pointless for me to spell out the real agenda of the Klause Schawb because no one believes it,
    ps i became aware of the ukraine selling Top spec french artillery guns to putin, and yesterday there was a actual piece in the express stating that there was arms being sold to putin from inside ukraine by polish middle men, it never went any further but to acknowledge that there where diplomatic problems,ie french and german,
    tom
    Last edited by thomas michael; 23rd July 2022 at 07:09 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thomas michael View Post
    hi john cassel #166
    good evening, yes i wrote of the same subject, and its implications from the point that the word RESET which is a by word of the world ecconomic forum and directly from the mouth of klause Schawb, and the agenda that was set by the forum is now being imposed on each and everyone of us, which is why we are seeing the struggle and turmoil that cutting oil and gas production and blaming it on putin, its pointless for me to spell out the real agenda of the Klause Schawb because no one believes it,
    ps i became aware of the ukraine selling Top spec french artillery guns to putin, and yesterday there was a actual piece in the express stating that there was arms being sold to putin from inside ukraine by polish middle men, it never went any further but to acknowledge that there where diplomatic problems,ie french and german,
    tom
    Many thanks for your input Thomas . At least I'm not a lone voice preaching to the unconvertable. Yes , the WEF is scary and it's only because they control ( among many other
    things ) the media that we don't hear more about them . Schwaab has proudly used the word " infiltrated " when he refers to the young political leaders which in many cases are
    now heads of state and intent in carrying out the WEF programs to the detrement of their own country. Everything you will need is now controled by them.

But , let the future speak for itself , we have been warned.

Also Thomas , you comments re the Ukraine are spot on. I said months ago that Putin was not the only bad guy in this scenario. We now have the distinct possibility that Ukraine has
    been selling on the weapons gifted from the west to those who may use them against us.

Try explaining that to our grandchildren .
    Last edited by John Cassels; 23rd July 2022 at 07:46 PM.

5. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Likes thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Mr Cassels, there is another secret organisation that is more secretive than the the WEF and that is the Club of Rome.
    The club includes influential busnissmen, Politicannsetal.
    Vic

7. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by vic mcclymont View Post
    Mr Cassels, there is another secret organisation that is more secretive than the the WEF and that is the Club of Rome.
    The club includes influential busnissmen, Politicannsetal.
    Vic
    Then we are well and truly surrounded by them , Mr.Mcclymont.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Another WEF phenomena ; Many people in the Netherlands could never understand how the most draconian and severest of laws were being passed by the tweede kamer
    ( house of commons ) without let or hinderance. Until it was pointed out that many leaders of the opposition parties are also WEF infiltrates.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

A prime minister with a name like Truss is going to supply a lot of ammunition to the media cartoonists , think my grandfather wore one for his hernia, either that or It was beri- beri was big enough . Poor old fella think in a way he was proud of it used to rest his hands on it like a pregnant woman 8 months gone . JS
    Can just see the first of many headlines “ The Conservative party goes forward with its trusty Truss at the front”. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 24th July 2022 at 05:58 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Truss bragging about how she faced up to putin,even on that she should never be PM.she wants britain to fight in ukraine with a military that could fit into villa park stadium,and said if she is PM ukraine will win,(anyone hear alarm bells) and this from a fanatical remainer,well fellas our future is in hands on tory members who are mostly over 70 years old

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast