Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bid for Leadership Race....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The Bid for Leadership Race....

Sorry Lads
    As this thread seems to be getting out of hand again, and i have warned all, i have now deleted some unwanted and nonsense replies, and if this carries on i will CLOSE this thread as well.
    Please all behave like Adults !! Now again i am not pointing any Fingers but i am sure the culptits know who thet are, and believe me even if you are one that helps a lot or otherwise on this site i will (and i mean will) stop you from gaining access to the site!
    This is going to be the last and Final Warning to one and all.
    For goodness sakes STOP the bickering!!!!!!!!
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

2. Thanks Trevor Bodiam thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

When I was first in Fiji I was surprised to see Fijians owned virtually nothing of their islands. Every business, shop, bar, restaurant and taxi was Indian owned.

4. Thanks Doc Vernon, James Curry thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Many years ago I recall a group of tobacco executives testifying that smoking was not addictive and questioning the links to cancer.
    Fast forward to present day. Big Oil executives spending billions trying to disprove the fact that burning fossil fuels is responsible for global warming.

6. Likes James Curry liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Bit off thread, but this morning on radio4, a guy from the RSPB, a colony of bee eater birds, normally from Africa, have formed a colony on the Norfolk coast, and for the first time have hatched chicks, s whatever your beliefs on global warming, something is changing. kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi keith #161
    good afternoon, well thats sad as the decline of any indiginous population be it animal, insect or other because of another species taking over , just look at the damage the grey squirrel has done to our indiginous red squirrel, it has nearly decimated the species, this is not caused by global warming this i believe is the effect that man himself is responsible for, indirectly or directly, look what the greens are trying to do by re-introducing or as they call it re-wilding of long extinct animals to places where they once roamed in the past, just as a example bears, wolfs, bison etc, or the odd nigersauros or dinosaur,
    thats after filling the country side with houses for the millions they are usurping us with, yes i believe man is wrong again
    tom

9. Likes Graham Shaw, Graham Payne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wink Re: The Bid for Leadership Race....

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    Bit off thread, but this morning on radio4, a guy from the RSPB, a colony of bee eater birds, normally from Africa, have formed a colony on the Norfolk coast, and for the first time have hatched chicks, whatever your beliefs on global warming, something is changing. kt
    Well Keith those bee-eater (oops,nearly put beefeater ) birds will have a shock in October when those icy blasts from Scandinavia blow in from the North Sea !

( a Bee-eater bird Scenario)
    "Come on dear,we're going back to Africa-the government here were lying again,and are listening too much to that Greta Thunderberg.
    "Well,if we can make it over France and Spain's forest wildfires without getting our wings singed we can make a direct bee-line for North Africa !"
    "You're right dear,but do bee-have and stop making those awful puns please.Oh look down there it's ,a BP station-I need to go,what a relief!"
    "Yes,me too and I'm feeling awfully peckish, being a bird,- is that nice smell hot pies wafting up from that restaurant?"
    "Wha-at?.Hell no,our Mildred-it's 'mi ruddy tail feathers on fire! Bee Quick-emergency landing ! "
    "Well I told you we shouldn't have come to Britain,their summers are far too hot now.40 degrees C is no joke!."
    ""Aw,but I shall still miss Norfolk in a way.We were just getting to know some of their turkeys-do you know how popular they say turkeys are at Christmas?"
    Well I'd still rather bee a bee-eater bird. Hush now,concentrate-our built-in bird satnavs are telling us to look down and follow that road numbered B5215 till we make the Channel and see all those human immigrants from our own African continent waving at and dodging all those ships....They do love Britain !......"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi graham #163
    good afternoon, i was going to say in my reply to keiths bee-eating bird problem, that maybe we could repatriate the birds to rwanda, as those flights that where booked are going spare , and as they where already paid for
    tom

12. Likes Graham Payne, cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ring necked Doves, Ring necked Parakeets , Swifts , Swallows and now Bee Eaters. African Grey Parrots how many brought one of those back from seafaring days. I wonder how many Parakeets made it to the UK as a Clan line or Bank line passenger.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Anyway, back to the serious side of life, the money is going on Liz Truss, so looks like we could have maggie Thatcher moment !!, it that does not put the sh*** up Beer Starmer, i don't know what will, certainly put the fear of Christ up me, we could be back to the poll tax !!!
    R689823

15. Likes Graham Payne, cappy, thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    Anyway, back to the serious side of life, the money is going on Liz Truss, so looks like we could have maggie Thatcher moment !!, it that does not put the sh*** up Beer Starmer, i don't know what will, certainly put the fear of Christ up me, we could be back to the poll tax !!!
    Yes if there is 20 living in the property why shouldnt they pay as against one old merchant .seaman living by himself.......R683532

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast